12

CHAPTER 12:

CHAPTER 12:

The sunlight hits the face of the naked man, making him wake up. King Jungkook opens his eyes to see his wife sleeping peacefully next to him. All of the memories from last night rushed in. They had their first night together after a year of their marriage. A  smile appears on his face, recalling those beautiful moments with you. He told himself that he will never forget that special moment because it means that there is still a chance of him winning back your heart. King Jungkook then hears sounds coming from his wife who's mumbling in her sleep. "p-please don't..." she begged as she turns. This shattered his heart, seeing her having a nightmare. "Everything is alright. I am here now" he pulls her into his arms as he caress her back. The king shuts his eyes, going back to sleep. This time with her in his arms.

After a few hours, you woke up to see the king's chest. His muscular arms around your body, holding you close to him. You start thinking of ways for you to escape, however; he woke up. "Good morning" he says in a deep voice. "Good morning, His Highness" you say. "Just call me Jungkook. Just like you did last night, wife" he kisses your forehead and you just nod. You were about to get up from the bed yet King Jungkook shakes his head. "Oh no you don't. Your legs are weak from last night so don't try to move. Still in bed and I will prepare a bath for us" He says as he heads over to the bathroom to prepare the bath. You look at your hands, thinking why will he want to do such a thing? It is true he went rough on you and you two did multiple rounds yet you can easily heal yourself.

King Jungkook walks back into the bedroom and heads over to your direction. "Let's go clean up" he lifts you up, carrying you to the bathroom. You look at the bath which has rose petals and bubbles. The king places you down onto the warm water tub and then joins you. "come here, wife" he comes you over. You switch positions and sitting in between his legs. "rest back on my chest" he says and you lean back, now resting on his chest as he asked. "How do you feel?" King Jungkook ask as he intertwines his hand with yours. "Nothing" you reply. The King helps you wash your hair and your body. Surprisingly he is quite gentle with you as if you are a doll.

He makes his way out of the bath and grabs his robe. Then the king grabs a clean towel to help dry you out. Immediately he starts to dry you out once you step out. He ruffles your hair, making sure you are fully dried. King Jungkook then grabs a fresh robe and helps you wear it. He lifts you up, carrying you back to your bedroom, placing you down on the bed.
"I will call the maids to change your sheets and bring food for you. If you feel sick, do not be afraid to inform me, wife" he holds your hand as he kneels, looking into your eyes. "Of course, Jungkook" you say, coldly. He kisses your lips before walking out of your room. Once he was gone, you snap your fingers and change into fresh loose clothing. You got up from the couch and walk over to the mirror, staring at your neck to see multiple hickeys there and probably more all over your body.

The door opens and Taehyung rushes inside with many things in his hands. "Master, why did you allow that monster to touch you!?!" He places his hands on your shoulders. "Relax, Taehyung. We just slept with each other. It was nothing special. No love was made. It was just out of pleasure" you explain to him. "It doesn't mean anything. You should do it with someone you love. Not with someone who's just using your body for pleasure" he sighs. "Yet my body has always been use for pleasure" you say. Taehyung felt his heart shattered. He pulls you into a tight hug which surprises you. "A woman should never think of her body like you. That 'family' made you believe that. I wish I was able to protect you in the past" he says. "You do not need to worry about me. Im more powerful than I was before. I used to feel bad about them yet now I have no empathy for no one. I am no longer that girl who used to cry every night to sleep" you say.

Taehyung bites his lips, feeling worried. His master never behaved like this before. You have never killed anyone and now you taken multiple lives without anyone knowing. He flinches when he feels your cold hand on his cheek. "No one will try to lay a hand on me now. And I will not allow anyone to lay a hand on you too, Taehyung. After all, you are precious to me" your eyes turn purple. His heart starts to beat fast and his cheeks warms up. Taehyung pulls away and turns his head. "Plus, I am not that worried. It is impossible for me to conceive. I am infertile. Which is why I allowed him to do whatever he wished to do to my body. In the end, I will not bear his child. He will have to bring in a second wife to do so" you explain.

~

"What is the meaning this!?!" King Jungkook yells at the dukes. "Her Highness has been lying to you! She is not the real daughter of the Baron. She is just like the poor commoners" one of the dukes shouts. "His Highness, I apologize for their rude behavior but I will like to announce to you the real daughter of the Baron, Lady Judith" Duke Lionel says, standing in front of the king. King Jungkook looks at the doors to see a young lady about your age with brown wavy hair and hazelnut eyes. She has on a beautiful light blue gown. She makes her way towards them and curtsies at the king. "It is a pleasure to meet you, His Highness" she smiles. The king ignores her and looks back at the dukes. "We have tried to contact the Baron, however; he has not responded" another Duke said. "Are you sure she is the real daughter of the Baron? Is there any proof?" He ask.

"She has the birthmark" Duke Lionel says as she reveals the birthmark. "His Highness, I wish to be reunited with my family. May you please help me?" She asks. "His Highness, I think we should punish the Queen for lying to the whole kingdom" a Duke says. "Her punishment should be death!" Another one shouts. King Jungkook's eyes darken from them wanting to kill his wife. The door opens to reveal you walking in. "If you are going to speak about me, you might as well say it to my face" you say coldly. Your eyes make eye contact with Lady Judith. Finally, the main female lead has arrived. "You should be hang for your crime! Lying to His Highness that you were the real daughter of the Baron!" yet you sigh. "Yes, it is true that I am not the real daughter of the Baron. I am the daughter of a whore who abandoned me when I was young. Never care for me. Never loved me. The Baron was one of her clients and he found me. He took me in as his missing daughter. He never treated me as his daughter, however" you explain.

King Jungkook walks over to you, taking your hand. "His Highness, she is a criminal! You must-" King Jungkook slapped the duke. "Did you forget you are speaking to me? I knew already that she was not his daughter. What kind of father will allow their son to sleep with their daughter? My wife is not receive any punishment. The Baron and his family already have did" King Jungkook says. Lady Judith gasp as tears roll down her cheeks. "M-My Family did that?" She ask. "What did His Highness do to them?" Duke Lionel ask. "I killed them. Their crime was severe which is why they faced death punishment. Now if we are now done, my wife and I have to go" King Jungkook says. The dukes all bow and walk away. "Since your family is now gone, You can stay in the castle. I will have a maid prepare a room for you" you look at Lady Judith, making her and the king shock.

"H-Her Highness, you don't need to-" you shake your head. "I am the reason why your family is now dead. You need a roof underneath your head" you say. "But wife, she is now the heir of the Baron's family. She has the house to herself now. She is not homeless" King Jungkook says. "L-Like what King Jungkook said, you do not need to, Her Highness" she says. "If that is what you will like. Since you are now the new head of your family. You will need to speak to the king about the next step" you explain. The door opens to reveal Taehyung. He looks at Lady Judith for a few seconds and back to you and the king. "I am sorry to interrupt, but Master you have a guest in your room" he says. "I should head out now. Farewell, Lady Judith" you curtsy. King Jungkook cups your cheeks, kissing you on your lips. "Im happy that you didn't hide those marks. I will see you in a few minutes" he whispers into your ears. You nod and walk out with Taehyung. "What's wrong?" he ask.

"Lady Judith glared at me?"