16

CHAPTER 16:

CHAPTER 16:

It's been a week since you last saw the king after what you said to him. Maybe he finally understood that you would never love him. A loud sigh escape from your mouth. You have been waiting for Taehyung to arrive. You know Seokjin overheard your conversation with Lady Judith and that demon so there is no point of lying to them anymore. They should know how much their real queen 'loved' them. Speaking about Amelia, you heard that she has been getting the attention of the public. She was trying to use them to convince the King to marry her and became his 2nd wife. You had no problem if it was Lady Judith but since it is the real Queen, you aren't going to allow that. She reminded you of those selfish men who did horrible things to you. They deserve nothing but misery.

"I can sense someone coming in" Nox says as he disappears. You saw the door knob moving which meant one thing. King Jungkook came to visit you. Or that's what you thought. "Your Highness, I have your tea" a maid says. Your cold eyes stare at her as she pours the tea into the cup. "Here you go" she hands you the cup. You stare down at the tea. You drank it all and look at the maid. "Thank you. You may leave" you order. She bows and walks out. Once she was gone, Nox pops out. Suddenly you start to cough up blood. "Stupid witch human! Don't you know that was poison!?!" He yells, making you smirk as you wipe the blood off your lips. "I know. No need to worry about me. I will be alright. Go follow her. Tell me who sent her here. Only King Jungkook has the keys to this room. He wouldn't allow anyone to step in" you order.

The dragon nods and flies off, following the maid. He watches she enter a room and he follows right behind. He hides as the maid pulls out a small crystal that is used to talk to people from a far distance. "M-Madam, Your Highness took the poison. She kept on looking at me" the maid said. "Good. She won't notice anything. Continue to do it" Nox hears the person say. He knew who it was. The dragon immediately flies away, heading back to your room. "Who was it?" You ask. "Lady Judith. Is there a reason why she wants you dead? You should tell the king-" Nox was then interrupted by someone. "What is doing now? Master!?! You're bleeding!?!" Taehyung rushes over yet you shook your head. "You are here. Good. Take a seat. We need to talk" you said. "Come out Seokjin" you order and see him appear in the mirror. He looks frustrated and upset yet you knew why.

You get down on your knees and bow down to them, making them shock. "M-Master, what are you doing?" Taehyung ask. "Please do not call me Master because I am not. I have being lying to you. I am not the Queen you served. I am a regular woman. Even Seokjin knows" you said. "Is it true?" Taehyung looks at the mirror man who nods. "The real Queen is in the body of Lady Judith. I always wonder why you move on yet I now understand. You aren't her. Who are you?" Seokjin ask. "My real name is (L/N) (Y/N) and I am dead" you confess. "Dead?" He ask. "Yes. In my world, I was killed by a man who called himself my father. I woke up in the body of the Queen" you add. "You seems to know a lot about us even if you are not from this world" Seokjin says. "Because you are looking at the person who made this world. I know everything about you because I created you. I will not like to talk about it anymore so I will give you two options. You can leave or you may remain by my side. The choice is yours" you said.