18

CHAPTER 18:

CHAPTER 18:

𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙽𝙴𝚆𝚂:
𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚂, 𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝙹𝙴𝙾𝙽 (𝚈/𝙽) 𝙸𝚂 𝙽𝙾 𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝙲𝙺. 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙺𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙽 𝚃𝙾 𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙳𝚄𝚃𝙸𝙴𝚂 𝙸𝙽 𝙰 𝙵𝙴𝚆 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺𝚂.

Amelia clenches her hands as she reads the newspapers. "What the heck did she do during those two months with him!?!" She shouts. A man watches her from the shadows and just smiles. 'You won't want to know' the demon said to himself. He too was shock to find out what he was doing to you. He never expected this. "Lady Judith" she turns to see her maid. "You have been invited to attend a tea party" she says. "By who?" Amelia ask. "By Lady Lucinda. She has also invited the Queen to attend" the maid adds. "Accept the invite and find me a beautiful gown" she smirks. 'Let's see how you are now'

———

"Is that Queen (Y/N) and King Jungkook?" All of the guest look towards the door. They gasp seeing the queen in a wheelchair. Amelia was biting her lip, thinking that he went rough on you in bed which is why you're in a wheelchair. "Your Highness, what happened to you?" Lady Lucinda ask as she runs up to you. "We were playing hide & seek and she fell from a tree. She's fine though. She still can't use her legs well so I push her around" the king says. Lies. In reality, he broke them because he was afraid you would run off. He thought about leaving you paralyzed but you convince him not to. "Oh. Well I hope you feel better soon" she smiles. "Come and join the rest of us" Lady Lucinda said. The king rolls you over towards the table and has you beside him.

Amelia looks over at you who just remained quiet. "Queen (Y/N), I love your gown" one of the ladies says. "She can't speak. Her larynx is still healing" King Jungkook said. "Shouldn't she be in the castle then?" Lady Lucinda ask. "She wanted to attend the party. She has been locked in her room for the past two months" He says. The whole tea party, King Jungkook used this moment as an advantage to show how much he really does love you and it looks like they all believe his lies. He made sure that Lady Judith was away from you just like how you wanted yet she continued on looking at you. "Your Highness" a knight bows in front of the king. "It is an emergency" they said. King Jungkook stood up and looks at the guest. "It seems like we have to go now" he says. "Queen (Y/N) can stay though" Lady Lucinda says. Amelia notice that the king was glaring at the young lady. This is new. "No. She is coming with me. Goodbye, Lady Lucinda. Thank you for inviting us" he rolls you out of the room.

~

"Love, I will be right back. You will have to stay here again for a while" Jungkook places you on the bed. "Be back soon" he kisses your head and walks away. You hear him locking the door so no one can get in. You are back in the dark room he put you in for the last two months. It was full of torture. He tried to break you so you could love him yet how could he if you were already broken? You tried to escape multiple times with or without magic, but it was always a fail. Magic doesn't work in the room. He had it impossible for you to leave. He hasn't said anything which mean he doesn't know you are a witch but you can't let that thought he might go. You lost connection to Seokjin and Nox. Jungkook told you that Taehyung was gone. You left this room just for three days and now you are back in here. You hug your pillow and closed your eyes, crying yourself to sleep again. 'I swear once I get out of here, I will kill you. You cause me suffering . And you won't know not' you said, falling asleep.