17

CHAPTER | 17

CHAPTER | 17

You pant heavily as you rush through the woods. You could hear his footsteps getting closer. You knew it was wrong of you to speak back to him yet you still did it. Your baby sister is in the hands of that monster and if you don't go back, who knows what he will do to her. You had cuts in your arms and legs from how much you ran. Even though you are a kid, he was still faster than you. You cry out as he grabs your hair, harshly. "You thought you could get away so easily" he pulls your hair. "I-Im sorry. P-Please-" your eyes widen when he punches you in the stomach. "Stupid brat! Do you forget who you belong to?!? Your mother didn't want you and you became my property now. You will do as I say until you can leave this house!" He shouts as he starts kicking your weak body. Tears started rolling down your cheeks as you endure the pain. 'All I want is someone to love me...' you said to yourself right before you passed out.

You gasp as you open your eyes. You look down at your hands as you try to catch your breath. "It was just a dream..." you tell yourself and look up to see you were surrounded in darkness. No windows. Just a candle that is lit. "However yesterday wasn't" shivers went down your spine, recalling what happened. You got yourself in a huge mess. Jungkook knows your weakness now and will use it to his advantage. You took a deep breath in and out, thinking of a way for you to escape. You know you have to get over that fear, however there will always be something or someone that will trigger those awful memories. "You won't die in his hands too" you remind yourself. You pull your legs closer and hug your knees. Your father used to lock you in a room with his 'friends' and after they were done, they would keep you lock there for days without food.

Your eyes land on the doorknob that was moving and as an instinct, you immediately hide. The door opens and walks in the king with a tray of food. "(Y/N)? Where are you?" He looks around the room. His heart softens when he see you hiding in the corner. "Come out. I won't hurt you" he says calmly, yet you glare at him. "I brought you some food to eat. You must be hungry" King Jungkook places the tray down on the counter. "come to your husband" he opens his arms out for you. He has the same eyes as your father. Those eyes that caused you so much trauma. Was it too late to take that demon's deal? If Amelia was in here, how would she react to this? The man she loves is crazy in love with her. You walk out and take a seat away from the king. He notices this and grabs your wrist, pulling you closer to him. "You're so beautiful, my dear wife" Jungkook caress your cheek. You hated his touch. You watch him pull out handcuffs and he flashes a smile at you. "I wouldn't want you to try to kill me" King Jungkook puts them on you.

"How did my wife sleep?" he asks. You knew remaining silence will only anger him. "Fine" you reply. "Good to hear" he smiles. "Why did you bring me in this room?" you ask. "After what happen last night, I was afraid that you would leave me. Since I answered your question, why did you freak out when I killed that maid?" he says as he leans towards you. "You killed three people so what scared you" Jungkook whispers into your ear. "To think I am married to a useless king" you mumbled underneath your breath yet he heard. "If you did truly love me, you would have known why but it seems like you really don't" you whisper back into his ear. You knew what you have to do. You lived with a similar monster like him for 17 years. You knew what would make him mad and happy however the only thing the monster in front of you wants is you and your love unlike that father of yours.

King Jungkook pushes you down onto the bed, hovering over you. "Are you questioning my love for you?" he ask. "If I say yes, what would you do?" you reply back. A smirk appears on his face. "I would do things to you that you would have never imagine" he says. Even though your hands are cuffed, you manage get them around his neck. His face turns red when his face gets buried in your neck. "Even if I am cuff, I can still kill you" you whisper in a deep voice before letting him go. The king smirks as he stands up. He pulls out a knife and place it against your neck. "Oh trust me, you won't be able to. I am warning you, love. You should not threaten me" he says, staring deeply into your eyes. "Your eyes are so beautiful, love. Too bad I'll have to dispose of them next time you misbehave" he makes a small cut on your cheek. You keep still, knowing one move will cause more. "I'll let you out when you have
learned your lesson, wife" King Jungkook says. "And what is that lesson?" You ask. He grabs your hair and pulls it down, making you hiss. "Y̸̛̳̩͈̽̏̍ò̴̮̈́ṵ̴͇̞̼͆̒̏͆ ̷̺͙̅͗̊̾b̵̛̹͚̝͍̯̾̈́̈́́̎͜͝͠ȩ̶͕̎̈͑̋͆̚l̸̺̓̍͜͠ȍ̷̼̘͔͚̞̙̰̱͔̭̍̎̐͒́̃ǹ̵̨͕̪̦̯͚̦͔̣̐g̸̟͓̥̫̀̌̐̈́́ ̴̡̞̳̲̖͔̣̱̈̓͐ͅt̵̮͕̥̬̯̐̓̕͜͜ō̴̱̝̦̟͖̳̜͇͑͐ ̶̻̳͚̙̘͓̯͂m̵̡̖̻̫̜̟̯͕̅̀̌̉̀͛̇̏̚͘e̵̦̮̭̠͊̑̈́͝͝͠ͅ ̵̢̛̦͐̋a̴͔̫̺̎̿̊͆̊͋̾̓͜͝ǹ̵̺͛͐́͆̐͠d̴̥͊̌͗͝ ̶͙͚̥͕̑͛͒̽͒̈̓̏̾͘ņ̸̘̬̦̞͉̪̏̿̓͆̐̀ͅö̸̻́̽̄̂̍̉͝ ̵̢̞̝̟̲͚͚͑́̇̎̾͌͝ͅô̴̱̘͍͚͔̗̰̰̿̎̓͝n̶̫͓͎̩͔͚̱̮̉͑͑̑̄̽̐͗̕͝e̸̛̖͚ ̴͍̯̬̖͆̈́̑̅̈́̐͠ĕ̷̢̛͈͍̜͔̓̕͝l̸̢̜̗̮̠̲͑̑̌̿̍́͛s̴̢͔͇̭̜͔͇͔̯̆̏͛̓̐̈͆̃ȩ̷̝̔́̄̽͊̽̆̋͠͝"

———

King Jungkook smiles brightly as he pushes his wife who was sitting on the wheelchair. He has finally decided to was time to get her out of  dirty room. All of the servants got shaken up as  they saw the royal couple pass by. "Shall we go to our bedroom?" He ask but gets no response. "I will take that as a yes" he says as he pushes her. Once they arrive by the doors of the king's bedroom, Knight Park was there. His eyes widened when he saw the state of the queen. Hickeys all over her neck, cuts on her skin and most importantly that caught his attention is now dead she looks. He didn't expect the king to be this crazy. "What is it, Knight Park? Can not you stop be later?" King Jungkook ask, annoyed that he won't be able to spend time with his wife.

The king notices that he was staring at his wife and glare at him. "Stop staring at your queen or else I will have to cut out your eyeballs" he threatens. "S-Sorry, Your Highness. I finish what you ask" Knight Park bows. "Is that all?" He ask. "Do I have permission to speak freely, Your Highness?" Knight Park ask and the king nods. "I understand you love Queen (Y/N) but I believe it is turning into an obsession" he say only to get a chuckle out of Jungkook. "Are you judging the way I show my love to her? I am only doing this so she can realize that I am the only one she will ever love. I am allowed to be obsessed with her. I am her husband" King Jungkook says. "Now leave before you annoy me more" and the knight leaves.

The king sighs and looks at his wife. "They just don't understand our love for each other" he smiles. He opens the doors and rolls her in the room. King Jungkook lifts her out of the wheelchair and places her down onto the bed. He sits beside her and wraps his arms around her weak body. "Don't worry, love. It will take a few weeks for you to adjust but I'm here to help you. You remember that servant of yours. He was a pain in the ass. He wouldn't stop talking so I had to cut out his tongue. He's gone though so we don't have to worry. Unlike him, you will be getting your tongue back. I have called the royal mage to come and heal you. I hope now you understand that running doesn't matter. I'll hunt you down if I have t0" he whispers into her ear. "Well my love, I will come back. I have to announce to the public that their queen is no longer 'sick'" he kisses her forehead. Before he walks out, he looks at her one last time.

"I still can't believe how perfect you are"