5

CHAPTER 05:

CHAPTER 05:

You stare out of the window, watching the wind blow the leaves on the tree. Taehyung was riding behind the carriage. Badly as you do not want to go to visit your family, you have to. King Jungkook had the carriage and the guards ready for you to leave the castle. Yet he did not see you drive off. You didn't care if he did. He wants you dead. Who knows if you will even see him again. All you know is that once you are gone, he and the female lead will live happily together with no one to ruin their relationship.

~

The carriage's door opens and you turn your head to see Taehyung. "We have arrived, Master" he says as he extends his hand. You take it and walk out of the carriage. You stare at the so called house. The gates open and you walk in with Taehyung following you. "Welcome back, Her Highness" the staff bows down at you. "I will heading towards my bedroom" you walk inside the house. Taehyung orders the maids to bring your luggage inside. As you two walk down the hall, you spot your 'father'. Taehyung has a huge hatred towards your family. He knows they abuse you. Taehyung clench his hands when he sees your father slap you twice. "How dare you embarrass your family?!? Do you know how many people have asked when you are going to conceive?!?" He shouts at you as he pulls your hair.

Taehyung starts to get angry and wants to stand up to your father yet you raise your hand, stopping him. You fix your hair and look back at your father. "I do not care if I embarrass the family. You could have kicked me when I turned eighteen. I never wish to be your daughter" you say, fixing your gown. "Oh and before I forget..." you raise your hand, slapping him. Taehyung and your father are both shock about what you just did. "Do not forget who you are speaking to? I am no longer know as your so called daughter. I am the Queen of Busan. Know your place" you walk off.

You walk into your bedroom and look at yourself through the mirror. Red marks on your cheeks. The door opens to reveal Taehyung. "M-Master, are you alright?" He rushes over to your side. The young man places his hands on your cheeks. "Should I call the doctor?" He asks. You close your eyes, healing your cheek. "I am fine now, Taehyung" you reply. "I-I am so sorry for not be able to protect you, Master. Forgive me" he goes down onto his knees and holds your hand. "You are forgiven. Let's go. My 'father' will be coming back to punish me and I rather not allow that to happen again" your eyes changed into purple and you cast a spell to change dresses. "Meet me at our place" you order him. Taehyung nods and turns into a raven, flying off.

You were about to cast another spell yet the door opens to reveal your 'brother'. "You're back? Is the king done with you already? It's only been a year" he smirks. "No. He thought I should visit my so called family" you answer. "You have become a beautiful woman, (Y/N)" he walks over to you. Your cold (e/c) eyes stare into his amber eyes. "Too bad you couldn't be mine" his fingers runs up and down your skin. He was about to do something yet you smack his hand. "It seems like you and your father have forgotten who you are speaking to. Touch me again and I will not hesitate to cut off your hand. Leave my room" you say coldly to him. "I wonder how King Jungkook will feel when he finds out his wife is a whore just like your mother? I bet you open your legs widely for him too" he shouts. You had have enough of his attitude and slapped him. "Did I not warn you? I will give you three seconds to leave before I order the guard to kill you. And yes, I can do that because I am the one wearing the crown" you threaten him. You watch as he lefts your room.

The Queen is not blood related to anyone in the family. Her mother was a whore who slept with different man and gained money. Of course, she never used the money on her daughter but herself. The Baron was coming over to see her mother yet he found the Queen. She left her without even telling her. He decided to take her in since his wife was upset about their missing daughter. The Queen became part of their family even though she never wish too. Their son was a few years older than her and never treated her as a sister. The poor queen never realized that they were only using her. They never loved her. Her 'parents' turning a blind eye whenever their son entered her bedroom, ignoring her screams. No wonder why the Queen became a villainess. After what she has been through. She thought that was love.

You sighs and cast your spell, teleporting you to the place you raised Taehyung. Arriving there, your clothes changed into a black long dress. Taehyung was sitting on a chair, waiting for you in your room. You walk inside and he raises. "What took you so long? Did he hit you?" He ask and you shake your head. "No. Let's ignore it for now. Shall we do what we came here for?" You ask him and he nods. You walk over to the cauldron. Taehyung hands you the book of potions. You look down at the book that has eyes and a mouth. "Password is required to open" it says. "The kingdom falls as the devils crawls" you say and the book immediately opens. You flip through the pages, trying to find the perfect potion to create.

Taehyung smiles brightly as he stares at you. You're a year older than him. He has always thought you look beautiful. The moon shines at you as you make your potion. He wishes he could have been stronger to protect you and make sure you didn't fall in love with the king.

———

King Jungkook was in sitting in his office, doing his paperwork. There's been a drought due to the war that is going on. It suck that he can't focus correctly because he's been thinking about you. Divorce? Do you really want to divorce him? He thought you love him since you were the one who begged for this marriage. Immediately his mind goes straight to Sir Taehyung. He remembers seeing how close you two are together. 'She has fallen for him...' he thought as he bit his lip. The door of his office opens to reveal his assistant and loyal knight. "I come with news, His Highness" his knight breathes heavily. "What is it?" He ask.

"It seems like Her Highness arrived at her house safely, however; I have witnessed her father abusing her and her brother harassing her"

"Kill them for hurting my Queen"