15

CHAPTER 15:

CHAPTER 15:

You stare out from the balcony of your room. King Jungkook was not kidding when he said he was not going to let anyone inside. He locks your door, only allowing himself to enter. Taehyung still comes in due to his transformation and you can leave if you want to because of your magic. However, you still choose not to. You have gotten used of this type of punishment. Your father used to lock you up in a box. It will take him hours to remind you were in there. You got used to being in small places because of him.

"Who are you?" You ask, knowing that there is someone behind you. "Shouldn't I ask you that?" a deep voice whispers into your ear. You turn around to make eye contact with a man with black hair and red eyes. "How did you get in? King Jungkook keeps the door lock" you say. "King Jungkook? You call him that even though he is your husband. The real Queen won't call him that" he smirks. You walk over to him and place a knife against his neck. Clearly he knows you are not the real Queen. "The Queen will never hurt someone like me" he says yet you ignore him and make a small cut. "Wrong. The Queen won't hurt someone who isn't trying to steal from her. Plus" you see the color of his blood.

"You aren't even a human" you stare back into his red eyes. The man chuckles and smirks. "Then what am I?" He ask. "You are a demon. Only they bleed the color black. So tell me why a demon is here to see me?" You pull away and wipe the blood from the knife. "You know already why I am here so why don't you tell me" he crosses his arms. "Amelia sent you here to gather information about me, isn't that right?" You ask and he smiles. "ding ding ding! We have a winner! As an award, follow me" he walks into your room. You take a deep sigh before following behind him.

Once you step in, you were taken into a never ending black room. "Over here!" You look up to see the demon in his true form. "Take a look" he creates a fog and you see your little sister crying. You look at the demon who was also looking. "Isn't that your little sister? She looks nothing like you" he says. "She's my half sister. Our mother drop her off when she was born. Just like me, she was a mistake to our mother" you explain. You then see a hand. Your sister looks up and to your surprise it was a boy. "Seems like you know him? Who is he?" The demon ask.

"His name is Chul. A boy who really wanted to be my friend but I ignored him yet he never stopped" you answer. "Hi, I'm Chul. I was a friend of your big sister. I'm so sorry for what you two went through. I wish I have notice it sooner...then I could have saved you and (Y/N)" he starts breaking down into tears. "B-But I was too late. I'm sorry I couldn't save her but allow me to save you. Will you like to live with me and my parents? We heard you have no one and that the foster place sucks. We will treat you who you should have been treated. What do you say?" Chul ask. "If Big Sis was your friend, I trust you" she says.

You watch as the two of them walk off. "What happened after I died?" You turn to the demon. "Curious are we? Well, your father buried you in the forest and didn't allow your sister to go to school anymore. That boy knew something was wrong since you always attended class so he came over to your house and find your sister beaten up. He called the police and they arrested your father. Your sister then told them that you were dead and helped them find your body" he explained. "However, I can bring you back if you want" he looks at you. "Why would I go back?" You ask.

"Don't you want to be with your sister again?" He tilt his head. "No. It seems like she find a family that will be able to support her. I couldn't give her the life she should have had but they will. She no longer needs me" you say. "Plus, if I did return back the Queen will want her body back after everything she has done. When she agreed to leave this body, it will be permanent. I am the new owner of this body. She lost all rights once she left. So please tell her until I die, she will never get her body back" you said coldly as you cast a spell to get back to your bedroom.

When you arrived back to your room, you heard a knock on the door. You already knew who it was. They open the door and walk in with a tray of food. You make eye contact with King Jungkook who places the food on the table. "come and eat. You must be hungry since you didn't eat breakfast" he says. You walk over and take a seat. He makes sure you eat since the last time you passed out. And he is the one who decides what you should eat. The king has been overprotective since he has locked you in your room. You start to eat your meal that the chef prepare yet as you eat, you make eye contact with the king who was staring at you while licking his lips.

 You start to eat your meal that the chef prepare yet as you eat, you make eye contact with the king who was staring at you while licking his lips

"Is there something wrong?" you ask as you wipe your face. "Can I have a taste?" he ask. You look down at your food and back at him. You nod and push the dish towards him yet he walks over to you and grabs you by the chin. King Jungkook kisses you passionately which surprised you. He bites your bottom lip, making you open your mouth, allowing him to slide his tongue inside. The King swirls his tongue against yours, taking your tongue into his mouth and suck on it. You place your hands on his chest, trying to push him away. Soon the king pulls himself away and resting his forehead against yours, panting heavily.

You immediately stand up and slap his face. He places his hand on his cheek, looking at you with a sad expression. "I thought I made it clear to you that I will never love you" you said coldly. "W-Why? Tell me why you will never love me?" He asks. "I loved you before yet because of a misunderstanding, you abused me when you could have come and talk to me about it. I will not allow myself to get hurt again by the same person. I made my mind up and there is no way for you to convince me other wise" you said. You watch as the king gets down in his knees, holding onto your hands as he cries. "I am so sorry for what I did to you. I should have spoken to you about it. B-But I changed! Please give me a second chance to prove to you my love" he begs.

A smirk appears on your face, seeing him like this. It would be fun to mess with Amelia however you still shouldn't agree to this. If Amelia is Lady Judith, it means the whole plot has changed. "I-Im in love with you. Please give me a chance" King Jungkook begs. You cup his cheeks, wiping his tears away. "Do not cry. It will make you seem weak. You wouldn't want anyone to know about your weakness, don't you?" You ask and he nods. "Then get rid of that crazy idea that you are in love with me"

"You ruined me. You ruined everything I loved. And now you'll suffer the same pain as I felt"