21

CHAPTER 21:

CHAPTER 21:

- P A R T    T W O -

King Jungkook stares at his son who was trying to reach out for him. You were in the other room getting washed up. Jeongsan is now turning one year old. The king sees Jeongsan smile brightly at him. Jungkook lifts up his son and rocks him. "You better be a good little boy today. You better not mess up" Jungkook tells his son. Jeongsan reaches out his arms and pokes his father's eyes. The baby giggles while the king groans in pain. "Ah! Jeon Jeongsan!" Jungkook raised his voice at his son. Soon the baby starts crying, loudly. The king sighs and tries to calm him down yet it wasn't working.

You walk inside the room to see your 'husband' and your crying son. "Jungkook, what happened?" you asked. He looks over at you and bites his lip, seeing you in your robe. You notice he was staring at you which you felt disgusted. You took your son and start to rock him while speaking to him. "mommy is here now, Jeongsan" you said as you kissed his nose. Jungkook walks over to you and placed his hands on your waist. "Our perfect family" Jungkook whispers into your ear, making you look at yourself in the mirror. Perfect? Please. You hated it. You flinch when you start to feel him sucking on your skin. You bite your lip, not wanting to make a noise. "you look so sexy, my love" he whispers as he unties the robe.

"I have Jeongsan in my arms, Jungkook. We can't do what you want" you said as you pulled away yet he held you tight. "Jeongsan, let's go see your nanny. I will come back my love so we can finish what we started" Jungkook takes your son and walks out. You ran after him but he shuts the door and locks it. Ever since your son was born, Jungkook barely allows you to see Jeongsan. He allows you to see him only for four hours with him and whenever he is hungry. The rest of the twenty hours, Jungkook has you by his side or locked up in your room. During those times locked up, you became stronger. One day you saw Seokjin. He started crying in front of you. The whole time, he saw how the king abused you. He apologized for not being able to help you. You told him you didn't expect him to help you, but you did ask him to do you a favor and watch over Jeongsan. This way you are able to see him and hear what your husband is ordering the maids to do.

You tied your robe and walk over to the mirror. "Seokjin!" You called him out. He appears and bows. "Yes, my Queen" he says. "When will be come back?" You asked. "Who?" He ask as he tilts his head. "My-" you turn your head to see a raven sitting on the balcony. You walk over and the raven lands on the floor. Black smoke appears. "Taehyung" you said as he holds out your hand and knees in front of you. He kisses your hand and smiles. "I missed you, Master" he start to break down into tears. You wipe his tears away. "I'm back and I won't go away" you vowed. "The king is on his way back" Seokjin shouts. "Come back tomorrow, Taehyung. We will meet in front of the castle" you tell him. He nods and transforms into a raven and flies off as the door opens. "love!" Jungkook shouts and you walk back inside the room to see him now naked.

You were immediately attacked by him. He kisses you roughly as he pushes you into the bed. Jungkook bites your bottom lip, making you open your mouth, allowing him to slide his tongue inside. The King swirls his tongue against yours, taking your tongue into his mouth and suck on it. His hands now on your waist, making sure you don't move. King Jungkook opens your legs widely and shoves himself in. You closed your eyes, allowing him to do whatever he wanted to you. Jungkook hasn't forced himself onto you ever since your son was born and when he does, he doesn't release inside of you but outside. And you know why. He doesn't want any more kids. He confessed that he gave you something in order for you to get pregnant. He only wanted a son to be the heir. He said if the first child was a girl, he would have killed her and get you pregnant again until you give birth to a boy.

You couldn't believe he was planning on killing his child if Jeongsan was a girl. Jungkook even confessed to you that he doesn't love his son. He said he only loves you and only you. He won't love anyone else. Even his own child and parents. You have no other choice but to only love him. He wants your attention 24/7 and if you don't follow his order, he threaten to kill your son. So you have to do what he says to save your son from his father.

And that's how it's been for ten years.