9

CHAPTER 09:

CHAPTER 09:

It was night and no one is in the halls. You change into dark clothes and are ready to destroy the Yoons. Everything has been going down as planned. "Don't forget to call me if King Jungkook is coming. I will be off now" you say to Seokjin as you cast a spell to teleport you away. Your eyes wander around to see the mansion that belongs to them. "Master, I did as you said. I rescue the elves. What about the dragon?" Taehyung asks as he pops out of nowhere. "I will go. Take them far away from here" you look at him to see the elves behind him. "Thank you for saving us" the elves bowed. "Don't thank me yet. Now run" you say as you jumped down.

From what you remember, the dragon was supposed to be the king's pet and he would see it during the war. However; this time it's going to be free. You cast an invisible spell and managed to get through the guards. This was getting pretty easy. As you walk towards the dungeon, you stumble into something. 'What is he doing here' you ask yourself as you see Knight Park speaking to the butler of the house. "I hope you will consider the King's suggestion" Knight Park says. "Thank you once again" the butler bows. You roll your eyes and walk away. It has nothing to do with you so why should you care about it. You make it to the dungeon and search for the cell where the dragon is.

You heard crying so you follow the noise which led you to the last cell. That's where you see a baby black dragon with blue eyes. Cuts all over their body. You and the dragon make eye contact for a few seconds. Pulling out a knife, you cut off the collar that was preventing the dragon from using their magic. "Let's go" you pick up the dragon. You walk out of the cell to see two guards. "Hey! Who are you!?!" They shout as they rush over to you. Your eyes turn purple and you lift your arm up. "How tiring" you push them against the brick wall. The dragon's eyes widen to see a human have magic. You continue to walk out and stop in front of the guards. "I so supposed this is the time to do it" you look down at them. You look at your free hand and close your eyes, trying to posses fire. Soon you feel the heat in your hand.

"See you in hell" you smirk as you place your hand on a piece of wood to spread the fire. You close your hand and rush out of the place. You run back into the forest where you see Taehyung waiting for you. "It's done. The fire has started. They will not be able to smell it" you say. "Is that the dragon?" Taehyung ask, looking at it. You nod and place it down. "You are now free. Do whatever you want" you place your hands on top of it, healing it's wounds. "Now that the Yoons are going to be dead. What is our next plan?" He ask. "We are still waiting for him to return to us. In the meantime, we will head to the sea in search of the golden rose" you answer.

'I cant die. I won't die this time. I will live. And if it's necessary, I will kill people who try to get in my way' you tell yourself. "Shall we head back home?" Taehyung ask and you nod. "You are a dragon, one of the most intelligent species there is. You can speak like a person. Be careful and live freely" you look at the dragon before casting a spell. "What are you? Are you humans?" the dragon ask. Taehyung and you both look at each other. "I am a hybrid. I have the ability to turn into a raven" Taehyung says as he transforms. "And you?" The dragon looks at you. "A evil witch" you then disappear. The raven flies off, heading back yet behind him was the dragon.

Once you arrive back to your bedroom, you change into your nightgown. You start to feel a bit hungry so you out your slippers on and open the door to see the king standing in front of you. "What are you doing here?" You ask, coldly. "I haven't seen you all do so I decided to see you now that I finished my work" he says. "you saw me, so you can leave now" you walk pass him and walk down the halls. King Jungkook follows right behind you. "Are you upset with me?" He ask. You stop walking and turn your heel. "Why shouldn't I?" You said. "You left bite marks all over my body! Do you think I will love you again?!? If you do, you're so wrong. What in your right mind made you think taking advantage of someone will solve something. You just made things worst for yourself" you say.

"If I were you, I will be finding a second wife. Because this wife will one day be the reason of your death if you ever pull a stunt like that again" you threaten him as you walk off. King Jungkook watches you walk off and once you disappear, he punches the wall. Your relationship was falling into pieces because of him. He wonders how the ball will turn out if you're now angry at him. He doesn't want to find a second wife. Even though there are many other girls who would love to marry him, his mind has always been full of thoughts of you. He walks off the same direction you walk off. He sees you enter the kitchen. King Jungkook peeks out from the door and watches you look for something. However he sees someone walk inside the kitchen from the back.

His eyes darken when he sees Taehyung. "What are you doing here in the kitchen, Master?" He ask as he takes a seat. "I'm hungry and craving for something. It won't take too long" you grab the pans. "Are you going to cook? Can you even cook?" He ask and you nod. "The Baron and his family never allowed me to eat food what the chef made so I had to teach myself how to cook" you explain. "Did you bump into the king?" Taehyung ask. "I did" you reply. The king starts to prepare himself to hear what you're going to say about him. "However he isn't important and so isn't our marriage. What is important is surviving" you say. "What made you give up on the king? I recall you desperately wanting him to love you" he say.

"When have you heard a villainess having her own love story?"