7

CHAPTER 07:

CHAPTER 07:

You shut the door and take a deep breath in. "What the heck was that?" You ask yourself. "Are you okay? What did the king do to you?" Seokjin asks. You're upset that he's been ruining your plans. Your plan is going down hill. "I will be fine once Taehyung comes back with the news I want to hear" you reply, taking a seat on the couch. You clench your hands, recalling what happened in that room. You bite your lower lip as your blood boils. "Her Highness, the carriage is ready to you back to Busan" Knight Park says from behind the door. You stand up and open the door to make eye contact with him. "What?" You ask. "His Highness has prepared for a carriage for the two of you to head back to the carriage. Your luggage has already been packed" Knight Park answers.

You walk inside the carriage without the help of the coachman and sit across from King Jungkook. Your cold eyes making eye contact with his brown eyes. It annoys you that you have to share a carriage with him. The carriage starts to move and the king clears his throat. "Our wedding anniversary is in two days" he says. "I know. I was informed by the maids" you reply. "Is there perhaps something you want?" He asks. Before you could open your mouth, he cuts you off. "Besides a divorce" he adds. "There is nothing I want" you answer. "Jewelry? Gowns? Shoes?" He asks and you shake your head. "Nothing" you reply. You watch as he stands up and sits beside you. He rests his head on your lap. "Can you play with my hair?" He asks. You wish to push him off of you yet he will probably slap you.

You lift your hands up and run your fingers through his black hair. You look out of the window and did not see the huge smile on his face. You're thinking about the storyline. Now that King Jungkook killed the female lead's family, you have no idea how she will be introduced to him. Heck, he might no longer even fall for her. There is no way to change the story back. You will just have to make sure you survive. You look down to see that King Jungkook has fallen asleep in your lap. Suddenly, you see him turning."P-Plesse don't leave me...love me, not him. I-I promise to change...s-stay with me" he begs in his sleep. He clenches onto your gown, begging whoever he's dreaming about not to leave him. You place your hand on top of his head, casting a spell to put him in a deep sleep.

"Seokjin, have you told Taehyung to meet me back at the castle?" You ask. "Yes, my Queen. Why is he sleeping on your lap? Push him off" Seokjin says. "I would yet I might get beat for it" you reply. You two continue to hear him begging for someone. "Who is he talking about?" the mirror ask. "I do not know and do not care" you answer. "Why don't you cash a spell to see what's he dreaming?" He ask. "If I do will you do what I say?" You replied and he nods. You cast a spell, allowing you to see what the king is dreaming about. The two of you see the king on the floor, crying as he watches you and Taehyung kiss. "I-I'm sorry for neglecting you...give me a second chance to prove to you I love you" he begs. In the dream, you laugh at him and walk away from him, holding hands with Taehyung. King Jungkook wipes his tears and glares at you two. "She's mine. I will not let anyone take her away from me. My wife. My Queen. I killed her family and I will not hesitate to kill him either" King Jungkook threatens.

Immediately you un-cast the spell and look down at his face. He looks innocent yet with that dream, he is for sure evil. "Do you think he will kill that raven?" you hear Seokjin ask yet you shake your head. "No. He is afraid that I will leave him. I won't allow him near you or Taehyung" you reassure Seokjin. "Now go before someone sees you. We will talk back in my room" you order. He nods and disappears. You look back at the window. 'What should I do now? Faking my death would be easy. However, now that I know he's capable of killing people for me, it will end by him murdering the whole kingdom to find my so called 'killers'. Im surprise he still hasn't since I was going to be killed. Luckily, Taehyung found out for me and killed them. Stupid people. Having others to do your deeds. Too bad karma got you' you thought.

———

After you finish taking a hot bath, you walk back into your bedroom. Your eyes landed on King Jungkook who's sitting on your couch with a book in his hands.  "What are you doing here, His Highness? Your room is in the other side of the castle" you say, hoping he will get your signal. "Yes, but do you not think it is time for us to share a room now? It has been a year since we have been married" the king suggests which made you tilt your head. "I believe you said that this marriage meant nothing to you. Why should we start now? I have no desire of sharing a room with you so you may leave my room now" you say in the most polite way. He stands up and makes his way over to you. Without any warning King Jungkook grabs you by the wrist and pushes you against the wall. You flinch when you felt his hand on your thighs. A sudden emotion rushes through your body when it started to go up.

Immediately you slapped his face and have him trip over the carpet to make him fall onto the ground. You sat on top of him with a knife, ready to stab him. He groans in pain yet his brown eyes widen as he remembers about what your 'brother' did to you. "I-I" his eyes soften when he sees you were shaking and hyperventilating. "(Y-Y/N)?" He calls out. "I-I'm sorry dad...I-I promise to not do it again. Don't hurt (sister name)" you mumbled yet he could hear you. Soon, you passed out, falling on top of him. He hugs you tightly as he starts to wonder.

"Who is (sister name)?"