1

CHAPTER 01 :

CHAPTER 01 :

Everyone in the castle was shock to hear that the Queen lost all of her memories. They were also shock how she completely changed. The old Queen was abusive towards the maids and would do anything to get the attention of the king. Yet now, the Queen has a cold voice and treats the maids fair. Never leaves her room and never again tries to see or speak to the king.

"Her Highness, is that all you want?" Miss Chungha asked and you nodded. "Yes. That is all. You may go" you ordered her. She bows and walks out of your bedroom. You walked over to the mirror and stared at it. "You may come out now" you said. Suddenly a handsome man appears from the window. "Why are you still married to that cold man? He does not deserve to have you. You can leave him, my Queen. Why be in a pointless relationship?" he asked. The Queen has a magic mirror that she named Seokjin. He has the ability to go to any mirror and record whatever is going on. No one knows about Seokjin. Only you and your pet raven.

"You should not worry about me. Did you do what I have asked you to do?" You asked. "Of course, my Queen. It seems like King Jungkook still does not believe that Her Highness has changed. One of the maids was assigned to report to the king about Her Highness's behavior" Seokjin said. You nodded and took a seat on the couch. "May I asked what made Her Highness change her feelings towards the King" he asked. You looked at your fingers, staring at the ring. "Everyone is useless to me. All the do is hurt others and care for themselves" you said, thinking of your father who caused you to have this hatred towards men. "Does that me you hate me?" He asked. "You should not trust anyone. Especially friends and family since they are the ones who mostly likely betray you. I don't trust you and you shouldn't even trust me" you said in your cold tone.

You looked up at the ceiling, thinking about your next plan. A week has passed since you woke up in this world. During those days, you remained in your room. You hated to socialize with others due to the fact you never did as a child. Plus, everyone dislikes the Queen. Once the female lead comes in, all eyes are on her. You just wish this storyline was better written. The female lead is one of those girls who are soft and clueless about everything. Those girls who needs someone to save her from her problems. You couldn't believe you created such a weak female lead.

There was sudden a knock on your door. "Who is it?" You asked. "Her Highness, it is me. His Highness wishes to speak to you" Miss Chungha said. You look over at Seokjin who was biting his lip in anger. "Oh. I will be there soon" you replied. "Yes. Meanwhile, I will have the chef prepare your lunch" Miss Chungha said as she walks away. "Seokjin..." you call out. He looks over to you and smiles, saying "What is it, My Queen" he asked. "Keep an eye around the castle. We have a traitor around" you said as you stood up from the couch. "Of course" he bows and disappears. You walk out of the room, heading towards the office of your so called husband.

King Jungkook was in his office with his assistant. The door of the room opens and he looks up to see Lord Roel. "Your Highness, we need to have a serious conversation" he said. "What is it?" the king asked. The lord smiles before speaking. "I have come to consult with you about bringing in a second queen" he said. "Excuse me?" King Jungkook asked. "It's been over a year since you have been married yet and her Highness have not been able to conceive. I was told that the Queen tried to kill herself. For this to occur, it must be a problem that lies with her Majesty" he said. "I would like to introduce to my daughter, Catherine" Lord Roel said as he opens the door to reveal a young lady walking into the room. She has on a green dress and her brown hair in a bun. Light brown eyes and freckles.

"Hello, Your Highness" she curtsies at him. King Jungkook glares at Lord Roel. He didn't expect to see him to bring his daughter in. Once again the door opens, revealing you. "Her Highness" Lord Roel  and Catherine bows down at you. The king smirks, wanting to make this as a way to see if you really have moved on from him. "You called for me?" You asked in a cold voice. "Yes, however; let's speak in private. For now, we have something to discuss. Lord Roel suggested that I should bring in a second queen. What is your opinion on that, Her Highness?" King Jungkook asked. "Why ask for my opinion if you are not going to listen to it?" You asked. His eyes widened from your response. He was not expecting that. "If that is all, I will be leaving" you turn your heel to walk away yet Lord Roel spoke. "Does her Highness, accept the second marriage?" He asked.

You stopped and looked back. "I do not care what His Highness does. It has nothing to do with me. He can marry whoever he wishes to. It's his choice. Not mine" you replied, staring at the king. You then left the room. 'I left my room for nothing. What should I do if he does take her in as his second wife? It won't affect me since he has the female lead. Having her as his new bride will make her take over my role as the villainess' you thought as you walked back to your room, yet you were stopped by someone. "Her Majesty! Please wait!" You heard them shout. You turn around to see King Jungkook's assistant. "What is it?" You asked coldly. "Are you really okay with His Highness marry someone else?" He asked. "Sir Namjoon, have you forgotten what I am?" You asked him. "E-Excuse me?" He tilts his head.

"I am only his wife due to the arrangement. If he dies, I wouldn't care. He wouldn't either. We both hate each other"

a/n:
this is how Seokjin is throughout the story. Inside the mirrors

 Inside the mirrors