4

CHAPTER 04:

CHAPTER 04:

Taehyung carries his master into her room, placing her onto her bed. "Seokjin, tell me what happened while I was gone" the raven man says. The mirror man appears and his eyes widen when he saw you out. "W-What happened to her?" He ask. "You tell me what I ask and I will tell you what you ask" the raven replies. "Her Highness poison herself not too long ago and she lost her memories. And two days ago, someone tried to assassin the Queen yet she killed them before they could" Seokjin explains.

Taehyung clenches his hands, upset that he wasn't here to protect his Master. If only he stayed, you would not have suffered. "Now that I answered your question, answer mine. What happened to her?" The mirror ask. "I caught her speaking to the king and she started to walk off. That's when she passed out. I caught her right now time. She looks weak. Has she been eating?" Taehyung ask as he caress your cheek. "She has been eating less as if the rest is for someone else to eat" Seokjin answers. The door opens and the mirror disappears before he gets discover.

"What happened to Her Highness?" Miss Chungha ask. "She passed out. Go fetch me the doctor" he tells her. As she turns around, she stop by the king. "No need. I already brought him" King Jungkook says. The doctor walks inside the room and heads towards the bed to check up on you. "You may leave now Miss Chungha and Sir Taehyung" the king adds on. "O-Of course" she bows and walks out but Taehyung stays. "You are not my Master so I won't listen to you" he replies. "Your Master is my wife. Do not forget your place. You are below us. I am the King of this kingdom and you will do what I say. Leave this room now or else I will ban you from ever coming near my wife again" King Jungkook threatens.

The raven man glares as the king as he walks out. He couldn't believe you're in love with this man. The king smirks, winning this argument and looks at the doctor. "It seems like her Highness has not been eating well. Please make sure she is eating. I will order medications to help her body become strong. Besides that she seems healthy. Has she still not regain her memories?" The doctor ask and the king sighs. "Still seems like it" King Jungkook answers. "I think the best way for her Highness to regain her memories is if she goes back to her family since they have been with her" the doctor suggests. "Thank you again" King Jungkook says and the doctor bows. "I am glad I can help, His Highness" he said as he leaves the room.

King Jungkook stares down at the Queen who was sleeping peacefully. These past few days has felt so weird for him. He's not used of not seeing you. You would always come to his office with a tray of tea and snacks, making sure he would eat yet you do not show up anymore. You put up a barrier between the two of you. You used to tell him everything even though he never asked you to. Now you keep everything to yourself. Maybe sending you back to your family for a while will help you regain your memories. The king grabs a chair and sits right next to you, holding your hand.

~

After a while, you open your eyes to see you in your room. You look around to see King Jungkook beside you, asleep. You glance over at the mirror to see Seokjin biting his thumb. 'Why is he still here?' You thought. You clear your throat, waking up the king. He rubs his brown eyes, making eye contact with yours. The king yawns, saying, "You're awake. How do you feel?" King Jungkook ask. "I am alright. Why are you here, your Highness?" You ask. "What do you mean by what am I doing here? You are my wife.  Why haven't you been eating? The doctor said you passed out because you haven't been eating. Is the food not good enough?" King Jungkook asked.

You look away from him. You have been used of not eating. You always made sure your little sister ate first. If there's leftovers, your father would eat it and make you starve. You're not used of eating the food the chefs have made so you barely eat. "It's none of your concern, Your Highness" you say and you can tell he was getting upset. "It is my concern! You are the Queen of Busan! You're my problem now! If I knew I was marrying a useless woman, I would have never married you" He shouts at you. "You can only blame yourself for not doing the proper research. You want me dead so why do you care so much-" he slaps you. You glare at him with your cold eyes. "If I'm causing you trouble, Your Highness why do you not divorce me then" you say back. His eyes widen, hearing your words. "You and I are not capable together" you add. The king turns his heel and walks out of the room.

He slams the door and Seokjin quickly appears. "You finally said it! Divorce him!" He shouts. You see your raven fly inside the room. Taehyung transform back to his human self and hugs you tightly. "Master! You have to eat! Please do not starve yourself" he begs. You place your hand on his cheek, staring into his teary eyes with your cold eyes. "Do not cry. I am alright. I will try to eat" you say, wiping his tears away. "Take a seat. You need to discuss about what you found out" you order him. Taehyung takes a seat on the couch and you sat in front of him. "So what happened?" You ask, crossing your arms. Taehyung places his hands on his lap. "It seems like they still have not find out about it. Master, why did you kill-" there was a knock on the door. "Her Highness, it is me. Miss Chungha" your maid says. "What is it?" You ask. "His Highness has order you to go visit your family" She answers. Taehyung looks at you to see your eyes change purple and clenching your hands.

'Seems like King Jungkook really wants me dead'