3

CHAPTER 03:

CHAPTER 03:

"You useless brat!" your father slapped you across the face. You failed to make him his dinner. How were you supposed to cook if you were only seven? Barely reaching the stove. Tears started to roll down your cheeks as you begged him to stop yet he never did. "Why can't you do something right!?!" He shouts. He grabs his lit cigar and placed it against your skin. You scream, feeling the cigar burning your sensitive skin.

You open your eyes, sweating and breathing heavily. "Are you okay, my Queen?" Seokjin ask. You sigh in relief that it was just a dream. "I am fine. Just had a bad dream" you get out of bed as you walk over to the mirror. He appears with a worry face. "Do you want to talk about it?" He ask and you shook your head. "No. I am alright now" you answer. "Are you not going back to sleep? It's still dark outside" the mirror man asked. "I think I will stay up. You should go back to bed. You might be magical yet you still need your rest too" you say. He smiles and bows. "Of course, my Queen. Good night" Seokjin says as he disappear. You sigh and look up at the ceiling. You couldn't help but remember the face King Jungkook gave you when you smacked his hand away from you.

He looked shock and surprise. Of course he would. The old Queen would die to be touch by the king yet you are now her. You also saw how Lord Roel and his daughter were shock too. 'How long will it take for the female lead to arrive? It feels like forever' you thought to yourself. You got up from the couch and walk into the balcony. The cold breeze blew your nightgown and you look up at the night sky. Your eyes wander and it lands at the King who's walking through the garden with his assistant and knight. His brown eyes look up to see you looking at him. The two of you stare at each other for a few minutes until he walks inside the castle. 'He's gonna punish me for embarrassing him in front of Lord Roel. He could have done it earlier' you thought. Suddenly you see something flying towards your direction. Your pet raven.

"Welcome back" you scratch it's chin

"Welcome back" you scratch it's chin. The raven croaks and rubs it's head against your skin. You saw a note tie to it's foot. You untie it and read the note. Your eyes darken as you squeeze the paper, burning it in your hand. The raven tilts their head when it sees your eyes changing color. The raven flies up and lands on the floor. Smoke appears and you watch as a figure forms. "I am back, Master" they kneel and kiss your hand. You stare at them with your purple eyes. You forgot that when the Queen was younger, she found a injured raven and took it in. The raven was not an ordinary raven. The raven was a little child and they devoted their life to serve the Queen for saving their life. "Head back to your room. You need your sleep. Come in the afternoon so we can discuss about what you found out" you say. "Of course, Master. Good night" they kisses your hand and transforms into a raven, flies out. You walk back into your room, getting ready for the day.

~

Miss Chungha enters the room, surprise to see you already changed into a navy gown and your (h/c) hair done. "H-Her Highness, since when you were up?" She ask. "It is not important. Please tell me what my schedule is for today" you ask. "Shouldn't you eat breakfast?" She ask and you shake your head. "I am not hungry so please tell me" you say. "Well, you have dance practice today for the ball for your wedding anniversary" Miss Chungha answers. "Oh. Is that all?" You ask. "You also have etiquette class today" she adds and you nod.

When you enter the ballroom to see the dance teacher and the pianist. "Her Highness" the two women bows at you. "Shall we begin?" the dance teacher ask and you nod. The pianist starts playing and you start to dance with the teacher. The Queen is an amazing dancer yet King Jungkook never has danced with her. She would ask him to dance yet he would walk away, making her feel embarrassed. But now that you're the new Queen, you do not to dance with or speak to King Jungkook. You're surprise that he even wants to celebrate your wedding anniversary too.

Heading back to your bedroom, you saw the king walking towards your direction. You assume he will walk pass you yet he grabs your wrist, making you stop. You glare at him with your cold eyes as you pull your arm away. "His Highness. What is it that you want to from me?" You ask. "We need to talk about yesterday" he says. 'He's gonna beat you' you tell yourself. You get down onto your knees, begging and bowing. His eyes widen, seeing you like this. "I am very sorry for embarrassing you yesterday. Please forgive me, His Majesty" you beg for forgiveness. He could feel his cheeks warm up and he shakes his head. He clears his throat and says, "stand up" which you do. "You are forgiven" he says and you nod.

"Thank you for your forgiveness. I shall head back to my room" you curtsy at him before walking away. "I am not done speaking to you yet Her Highness" King Jungkook says. "What is there more to speak of?" You ask. "Your assassination" he answers. "You do not need to worry about that. It will be dealt with. You have other things to worry about than about me" you reply. "But-" you cut him off. "I should go now. I will be late for my class" you turn your heel and walk away.

As you walk, you felt your head feeling heavy. Your vision start to get blur. 'I assume my body is still the same here' you thought before you shut your eyes. "(Y/N)!" King Jungkook shouts as he reaches out for you yet someone else caught you. The King glares at them, hating how close they are to his wife. "Do not touch my Master" they say glaring at King Jungkook. "Shouldn't I say that to you? You're touching my wife the queen of Busan" the king responds. They laugh and saying, "You are failing your job as a husband. It would be better if you divorce her now".

 It would be better if you divorce her now"

"You will only cause my Master her death"

a/n:
taehyung has the ability to transform into a raven

What would you want?magic mirror                Or             magical raven

magic mirror                Or             magical raven

:)