10

CHAPTER 10:

CHAPTER 10:

Staring out of the balcony, you recall what happened a few minutes ago. By now, everyone knows the death of the Yoons wasn't an accident. The king has been busy with the drought that is going on while you were ask to prepare for your anniversary ball. Of course you aren't going to do anything for it. Instead you have Lady Catherine doing it for you. She might have lied to you and the king, yet she's going to be quite useful for you plan. "Her Highness, your gown has arrived for tonight" you turn around to see Miss Chungha with the other maids. You walk back inside in the room and stare at the gown. It's a light pink gown. "I do not recall ordering a gown" you say to them. "His Highness has bought you it. He said it will match his suit. Isn't His Highness thoughtful" One of the maids said.

You chuckle and turn your head. "As if. You may all leave. I will fetch you when I am arrived to get dress" you say and they bow before walking out. Once the door shuts, something comes out underneath the bed. You look down to see the baby dragon. "Nox, I have told you many times that you can leave. There is no need for you to stay" you take a seat on the bed. The dragon flies and lands on the bed. "I can sense you went through the same pain as I did" Nox, the baby dragon says, making you look at him. "Which is why I think we should stick together" he says. "You dragons are intelligent creatures" you tilt your head back. "Where is the raven man?" Nox asks. "Out on a mission. He will return soon. Seokjin, where is the king?" You ask. "He's currently in his office with his assistant" the man in the mirror appears. "Good. It will give me enough time to do something" you say as you cast a spell to disappear.

———

King Jungkook walks into the ballroom with the guests bowing down at him as he walks. He looks around hoping to see his wife, however; she's not there. 'Where on earth is she?' He thought. The king was about to call his knight to go look for his wife yet someone spoke. "Queen (Y/N) and her loyal servant, Taehyung" the announcer says as the door opens. King Jungkook's eyes goes on you as you walk out with Taehyung. The two of you wearing matching clothes. Both wearing an emerald color. "Isn't the Queen and King suppose to walk in together?"..."this is their anniversary ball so why are they not matching?"..."rumors say that the Queen no longer loves the King". King Jungkook hears the whispers between the guests. He walks up to the two you and stares into your cold eyes. "What happened to the dress I bought for you?" He asks. "Burn it. Don't you think dark color fits me better?" You ask with a smirk. "Why are you matching with him?" King Jungkook glares at Taehyung.

"I did not think you wouldn't come. You did not attend my birthday ball so why would you attend to this one?" You ask, tilting your head. A smirk appears on the raven man's face, seeing how upset your husband is getting. "I see. Then may I have this dance?" He bows in front of you. You look around to see all eyes on you two. Before you could say anything, Taehyung spoke. "She will be dancing me" he takes your hand. "She is my wife" the king clenches his jaw. "Believe as her partner, I have to dance with her first" Taehyung says, glaring at the king. Taehyung walks you to the center of the dance floor and music starts to play. Everyone watches the Queen start to dance with her loyal servant. "Look how elegant they are"..."I wouldn't be surprised if Her Highness fell in love with her servant. He is good looking"..."I remember how desperate she was before about dancing with the king. Now look who is the one rejecting the dance".

King Jungkook feels his blood boiling, watching his wife dance with someone else. He remembers how much you wanted to dance with him before. "His Highness, would you like to dance with me?" He looks in front of him to see women surrounding him. Meanwhile, you glance over to see him and chuckle. "Did you want to dance with him?" Taehyung asks. "No. So tell me what happened with the eleves?" You ask. "They wish to support their savior. They want to throw a feast for you and hope you can come in two days" he answers. You sigh and reply, "what I did is not special. However I will attend since I am the queen". Taehyung then kisses your hand. "I shall let you go, Master" he smiles at you brightly. You nod and turn your heel to walk off, however; someone grabs your wrist.

"I believe it's my time to dance with my wife" you look at King Jungkook. "Im sorry but I feel a bit lightheaded" you lied yet he smirks. He places his hand on your waist and pulls you close to him. He leans down towards your ear, whispering, "Don't try to act so tough in front of me, lovely wife. You know I do not like people lying to me. I will punish you". You bite your bottom lip and glare at him. King Jungkook places his hand on your cheek, caressing it. "Don't bite your lip, wife. Only I can" he says and before you know it, he kisses you passionately. All of the guest gasp to see this. The king never showed any interest in you. Taehyung clenches his hands, upset. How badly he wants to kill the king for kissing his Master. You did not do anything in fear of being punish and accidentally revealing your true identity. As much as you wish to push him away and slap him, you stood there still until he pulled away.

And thankfully, it didn't not take too long. He pulls away and stares into your (e/c) eyes. "Shall we go greet our guest, wife?" He asks for your hand. "Let's go" you place your hand on top of his. After the two of you greeted the guest, you took a step out of the crowded room and walk towards the balcony. You wipe your lips off and sigh. You felt disgusted when he kissed you. "Seems like you are enjoying the ball" you turn around to see a man with a dark cloak on the roof. "Do I know you?" You ask him. "(Y/N), there is no need to hide. I know who you are" he says.

A smile appears on your face.

"Hello My dear Huntsman"

a/n:
magic mirror : Seokjin
magical raven : Taehyung
huntsman: Yoongi

what of the 3, which one would you pick?
(only one)