22

CHAPTER 22:

CHAPTER 22:

It's been eleven years now since you have been married to that monster. You have spend your whole life in the castle because of him. He has all of the guards and maids keep an eye on you 24/7. Taehyung was back being your loyal servant. It was difficult for Jungkook to accept it but he managed, only to make you happy. He knew there was no way for you to go back to Taehyung. You 'love' him and only him. You two have a son. You learned from Taehyung that he was staying with Adonis. The two of them were trying to find a way to help you. He told you that he has been continuing your orders and that the day will finally come. You were heading to the library in search for a book that you were told was in the royal library.

When you walk into the library, you bumped into your son, Jeongsan. Now that he's eleven, he looks exactly like his father. Both have black hair and brown eyes. Same mole underneath his lips. The two of you made eye contact for a few seconds until Taehyung walks in. "Have a good day, Her Highness" Jeongsan bows and walks off. Taehyung looks at you who was now looking down at your feet. "Master, are you okay?" He ask and you sighed with a nod. "I am. Let's continue on our mission" you said and start to look around the royal library. As you search, you start to think of your son. He has grown up so much. To think he will be the new king once he turns eighteen.

"I found it!" Taehyung shouts and you walk over to him. He hands you the book and you smirk. "Let's go now" you held it tight. The two of you walk out of the library only to see your husband there with his arms crossed. "What are you two doing?" He glares at Taehyung. "I just wanted to read this book. I heard it's very popular with the ladies" you lied. Jungkook looks back over to you and kisses your head. "Alright love. Don't forget we have to attend a ball tonight" he cups your cheeks and you just nod. Jungkook glares at Taehyung once again before walking away. Once he was gone, your servant wipes your head. "Disgusting monster. I hope he rots in hell" Taehyung growls. "You do know we are going to hell too?" You look at him.

"Well yeah but we are creatures from hell and serve Satan. He is just a human and has done horrible things and will be punished by Satan himself" Taehyung says. "Stop talking. We have to read this before I leave for the ball." you said as you walk back to your bedroom.

~

"You look lovely, love" Jungkook smiles as he kisses you passionately. "Let's go. The carriage are ready" he takes your hand and intertwines his hand with yours. The two of you walk out to the gates to see two carriages. Your (e/c) eyes landed on your son who was standing by with the guards. He looks so mature for his age. He sees you staring and looks away. King Jungkook notices it and felt his blood boiling. He pulls you closer and leans down to whisper into your ear. "Look at him and I will remove his eyes, my love" he threatens you. You nod and look away. "Jeongsan" Jungkook calls out his son. "Yes, father!" He looks at his dad. "We will meet you at the ball. You go head of us" he said. "Of course, father" he nods and hops into the carriage. King Jungkook watches as the carriage disappears from sight.

"Let's go, love" he says as he walks into the carriage. You enter after him and sit in front of him. The carriage starts moving and you stare out of the window to see a raven flying beside the carriage. "How many times do I have to tell you to leave Jeongsan alone?" Jungkook asks as he crosses his arms. You look at him to see he was furious. "Im sorry" you apologize and he sighs, shaking his head. "It's alright, love but do not do it again. Jeongsan is currently working on his studies and I do not anything distracting him" Jungkook says and you nod. "You have been good girl lately. How about we go out on a small vacation? Just us" he holds your hand, caressing it with a smile. "Can I pick this time?" You asked and he nods. "Of course you can" he kisses your hand. You turn your head and smirk.

Once the two of you arrived at the castle, your son was waiting for you two. He stands behind the two of you. Jungkook places his hand on your waist and whispers, "do something stupid and I won't hesitate to do the same thing as I did to you eleven years ago". Memories of the dark and dirty room came rushing in. You still get nightmares about what he did to you and of your father. Jungkook chuckles seeing how frighten you got. "Please welcome the royal family of Busan!" The door opens and you with your family walk inside the ballroom. All eyes are on you. As you walk down, your eyes made eye contact with Lady Judith or you can say Amelia. "Welcome" King Mingyu says, looking at his friend. "Congratulations on becoming a father" Jungkook replies. King Mingyu looks at you for a few seconds before looking at your son.

"Jeongsan, you're so big. Wow. I cant believe you are eleven. You look exactly like your father when he was younger" Mingyu says. "Thank you, Uncle" Jeongsan says. "Queen (Y/N), why don't you go over with the ladies? My wife is there with our daughter. And Jeongsan, the kids are playing outside" Mingyu says. You know what he was doing. He was trying to let you have fun without being glued to Jungkook like you always are at parties. "Can I?" You ask him, knowing your husband always wants you to ask permission. "Of course, but don't go to far" he says and you nod. You walk away from them. Once you are far, you were pulled into a balcony. It was a man with black hair and red eyes. His face covered by a mask and has all black. You know who it is.

"It's been long, hasn't it, Your Highness? I believe eleven years?" You look at the demon once again. "It has" you nod. "You were only eighteen when I saw you and now look at you. You are now twenty-eight. You have became a beautiful and obedient woman" he smiles yet you roll your eyes. "Isn't it true? You follow your husband's order. You could have killed him multiple times. You are powerful so what is stopping you from-" your eyes turn purple as you glare at the demon. "Listen here, you have no idea the trauma I went through. You're right, I could have killed him multiple times but every time I stare at him, the image of my father pops out, scaring me off and making me weak again" you grab him by the collar. "B-But this time, I won't let it happen again. This time I made sure everything goes into plan" you said, making the demon smirk. "I know. You are quite different from the previous Queen. You are more stronger and powerful than her" he says as he pushed you off.

"Still wants the king?" You ask. "Why don't you ask her yourself?" He turns you around to see her walking towards you two. "Before I leave, you should know that your plan has pleased him. He's very excited for the day to come so keep it up" he whispers and disappears. Lady Judith was now in front of you. "We meet again, huh?" she cross her arms while glaring at you. "You happy with the life you have? Getting the attention of the king and having a family?" She ask. "You still are obsessed with him? I would have given  you your body back, but I can't now. I have a son who I must save and protect" you said. "And from who? You have many guards. You are the Queen" Amelia says. "True but they won't be able to protect him" you confess. "If you excuse me, I have to speak to someone" you walk away from her.

'Finally. Eleven years of living with a monster like him will stop for the greater good'