24

CHAPTER 24:

CHAPTER 24:

"What happened my love?" King Jungkook asked as he rushes over to you. "Demons. They are in the castle" you said as you placed the young girl on the floor. "Guards! Look for them! I want them all dead!" King Mingyu orders. All of the guest start running for their safety. "Let's go, love" Jungkook grabs your hand and drags you out of the ballroom. You look over at your son who was following right behind. The king led you into a room and looks over to Prince Jeongsan. "Look after my wife. I better not see a single scratch on her when I return" King Jungkook said. "Yes father" your son bows. The two of you watch as the king of Busan rushes out. "Are you alright, Her highness?" the prince asked. "Yes. Are you? Do you have cuts?" You cup his cheeks, examining him. "I-I'm fine" he said as he pushes you off of him. You never were able to give your son the proper love you wanted to. Not when your husband wants it all to himself. Your own son hates you and you understand why. His hatred towards you will get worse once he finds out the truth about who you really are. Before the two of you could do anything a monster falls from the ceiling, separating you and your son.

Taking this opportunity, you casted a spell, teleporting into the forest where Taehyung was waiting. "Did they fall of the trap?" He asked and you nodded. "They are trying to kill them off. The so called demons will disappear with a snap of my fingers. Everything is going well as we planned. Any news on Jungkook, Seokjin" you asked. "He's currently fighting beside king Mingyu and Knight Park" Seokjin said. "Good. We need to head out now before anyone sees us" you said. "And where do you think you're going" You and Taehyung both turn around to see Prince Jeongsan. "What are you doing here, Jeongsan? How did you get here so fast" You asked your son. "I should be asking you, Your Highness. I was ordered to protect you by father. What is your servant here? Shouldn't he be back in Busan?" Prince Jeongsan asked.

You sigh and shake your head. "You need to go hide. It's dangerous for you to be here. You're not ready to fight any demons" you said. "Your Highness, Im the future King of Busan. Everywhere I go is dangerous. You do not need to worry about me. You never did before so why now. We need to go back or else Father will be upset with the two of us" your son said as he grabs your hand. "Prince, it's better if you listen to your mom-" Taehyung was then cut off. "she's not my mom. she might have given birth to me but she will never be my mother" Prince Jeongsan said. Taehyung looks over at you to see you looking down at your feet. "M-Master..."

"He's right, Taehyung. I will never be his mom because I never wanted him in the first place. He is just a parasite that I always wanted to get rid of" you said. The young prince felt his heart shatter into pieces. You had no choice but to say that. "Leave now" you turn your heel and walk off. Prince Jeongsan grips his sword tightly and rushes off. "Master, why didn't you tell him the truth? King Jungkook wasn't around. You love your son" Taehyung said yet you shook his head. "My son already thinks I do not love him. It is better if he believes that. Come along. Our plan is just starting. I used a dead body as mine so when Jungkook sees it he will think it's me" you said. "B-But Prince Jeongsan-" you cut him off. "He will think it's the real me. Now let's get going" The two of you start walking through the forest. Soon a raven flies down and speaks to Taehyung. He gasps, making you stop and look over at him. "What is it?" You asked. "It's your son"

Prince Jeongsan was heading back to the castle now knowing he will be punished by his father for not protecting his wife. He couldn't believe you never did love him. He had a bit of hope that you did but it seems like he shouldn't have hoped. Prince Jeongsan stops walking and sighs. "Even if she doesn't love me, she is the Queen of Busan and I have to go back and safe her" he said as he turns around. He starts to head back to the direction you were but saw a group of men with black cloaks. "The witch is near..." one of them said. "Witch?" the young prince mumbles to himself. His eyes widened when their heads all look over to his direction. "Kill the boy" they shout, pointing at Jeongsan. He pulls out his sword, ready to fight but you stood in front of him. His eyes widened when he saw purple smoke appear. W-Witch....kill her!" one of them shout and they prepare their arrows.

You turn your head and looked at your son. He sees your eyes now purple. You whistle and everyone looks up to see a beautiful black dragon. "Wow" Jeongsan says as he sees the dragon land beside his mother. The dragon roars loudly. "Taehyung, take Jeongsan back to the mansion. Now" you ordered. "Of course" he bows and grabs your son. The two of them hop onto the dragon and flew away. You raised your hand and stopped the arrows from heading towards you. "To think the Queen of Busan is an evil Queen" one of them says, yet you smirked. "Evil Queens are princesses that were never saved by their Prince Charming. They save themselves" you turn the direction of the arrows. 

Jeongsan looks down to see you fighting those men with black cloaks. "Who are they? Why did they call her a witch?" Jeongsan looks at Taehyung. "Now that you found out, I think it's better to tell you the truth about her. She's not from here. You see, she's not really the Queen. She was placed her by the real Queen who is in the body that belongs to Lady Judith. She's the creator of this world. The real Queen is a witch and your mother happened received her powers when she was placed in her body. Before your mom was brought here, the king would ignored the queen. But when your mom came, he changed...and not for better. Your father became obsessed with her to the point he locked her up for months. He broke her legs and rip her tongue out. The only reason you are here is because your father needs a heir. He doesn't love you, Jeongsan. Unlike your mom who does but King Jungkook never allowed her to be near you because he threaten to kill you. She would send you gifts for your birthdays but King Jungkook found out and had them destroyed" He said.

"Your mother doesn't hate you. The only person she hates is your father for ruining her life for eleven years"