11

CHAPTER 11 :*BIT STEAMY AT THE END*

CHAPTER 11 :
*BIT STEAMY AT THE END*

"You know who I am? Can you be more clear about that?" You ask. "First you're the Queen of Busan and married to the king. Second, you're an evil witch. 3rd you are the one who killed the Yoons" the huntsman answers. "You are correct" You nod. "What does the Evil Queen want from me?" He crosses his arms. "I need you because you are very important for the goal I am achieving" you answer. "The Witch Queen need my help?" He rolls his eyes. "Join me. I will guarantee you will be rich and live a wonderful life" you extend your hand out. "What is this goal?" He asks. "Well you have to join me before I can tell you. I will give you time to think about it. However it is wise for you to accept it" you say to him before walking back inside the ball room.

"Master! Are you alright? That bastard kissed you!" Taehyung rushes over and with his handkerchief, wipes your lips. "I am fine. It was just a kiss. It did not mean anything special to me" you explain and he sighs in relief. "but it was surprising. Let's go back. I feel tired" you say as you start to walk off. "Excuse me, Her Highness!" You turn around to see Lord Evan. "Hello Lord Evan" you say. "May I ask you a question" he ask and you nod. "I overheard that you fell out of l-" before he could finish his sentence your 'husband' came. The king wraps his arms around your waist, digging his face into the crook of your neck. Taehyung clench his hands in anger. "Lord Evan what is it that you want to speak to my wife about?" He asks. "N-Nothing your Highness. I will leave" he bows and walks off.

You flinch when he starts nibbling on your skin. You step on his foot, making him groan. "What is it that you want for me?" You ask. "I will in my office with some of the men to discuss some things" he answers. "Why do you have the need to tell me?" You ask him. "You are my wife" he kisses you before walking off. Taehyung rushes and wipes where he kissed you. "It seems like I must stay here a bit longer" You tell him as you watch your husband disappears with the men and a few ladies.

———

You start to head back to your room until you see the king on the ground. "What is he doing here?" the raven man asks. You walk over to him, examining his face. "Seems like His Highness was drugged by one of the ladies" you say. "Im sure other court ladies will be eager to assist you. If we're lucky we may have a new addition to the family tomorrow" you say. "I'm sorry to disappoint you but I will not" he answers. "What will you do then? We both know the effects won't disappear until your desires are satisfied. Chungha, go fetch over one of my lady's in waiting. Someone beautiful and sweet" you order. "B-But Her Highness please don't-" you cut over her. "Do what I say. Tell them it is an emergency" you shout. She nods and runs off. King Jungkook tries to stand up yet he wobbles so you rush over and help him stand up. "do not touch me. I might lose control" he says, yet you roll your eyes.

"Taehyung, help me carry him to my room" you say and he nods. The two of you managed to carry the drugged king into your room. Once you three got in, he pushes you off and falls on the bed. "Just wait for one of my ladies" you say to him. "No. Im not interested, Her Highness" he says back to you. "Stop being stubborn. All of the women in this kingdom are yours for the take. Just say the word and-" the king then cuts you off. "What's the use? What's the use of all of the women in the kingdom when the Queen can't be mine?" King Jungkook asks. You and Taehyung are both shock. "I-I don't think I can control much longer" he says. "Taehyung..." you look at him. "Yes, Master?" He asks. "Step outside and lock the door behind you. Seal the entrance and do not let anyone inside until I come out" you order.

His eyes widened. "No! Master, you can't-" he stops talking when he sees you glaring at him. He can't stop you. It's your decision. "Of course, Master" he bows and walks out. "D-Don't do it. Leave now. I do not want you to hate me even more" he begs. "No matter what you say, I will not leave. You are my husband and as your wife, it is my duty to fulfill my role as your wife and Queen of this kingdom" You say.

You start to undress yourself in front of him. King Jungkook bites his lip as you reveal your beautiful body. You walk over to him and he immediately pushes you down the bed. King Jungkook hovering on top of you. He kisses you passionately as he holds you in his arms. He licks your bottom lip, asking for permission to enter your mouth. You open your mouth, allowing him to slide his tongue inside. The King swirls his tongue against yours, taking your tongue into his mouth and suck on it. His hands now on your waist, making sure you don't move. King Jungkook presses his body against your body. He grabs your thigh, caressing it as you two made out. His lips travel down to your neck, sucking on your skin. The King starts to undress himself in front of you. You close your eyes, ready to the impact. This moment will never be special to you. It is only for pleasure, nothing else.

King Jungkook opens your legs widely and shoves himself in. You hiss from the sudden pain. "Tell me when you want to stop" he says to you. You nod and he kisses your nose. "You have no idea how much I have been wanting to do this with you" he says as he reconnects his lips onto your. You wrap your arms around his neck, replying back. If the Queen was here, she would have been so happy however she is not. It surprised you that he cares about you. All of the other men who have used your body never cared about you. Just their desires. But you can not forgive him so easily for what he has done to you. You feel bad for him. He doesn't want you to hate him yet no matter what you will always keep a distance from him. After all, he means nothing to you. "Aw, look at you. You're drooling. Does my wife enjoy it?" He ask.

 Does my wife enjoy it?" He ask

"Tell me how good this feels"