14

CHAPTER 14:

CHAPTER 14:

"If I break those arms of yours, my wife will find you useless and dismiss you" King Jungkook smirks at the young man. Taehyung sighs in relief, knowing he doesn't know about his power. "What? Why are you sounding so relief about it? Are you perhaps hiding something from me?" King Jungkook leans over, whispering into his ear. For some reason, Taehyung felt his heart drop. "What are you hiding from me?" He ask with a deep voice. Before Taehyung could say anything, a maid rushes towards them. "The Queen is missing!" she shouts, making both men look at her with a worried face. "What!?!" They both shout.

The king's face changed into a scary face expression. The three of them runs over to your bedroom to see your belongings on the ground. Taehyung's eyes landed on the necklace you always wear so the two of you can communicate. His eyes widen when he heard a loud noise, he turns his head to see the maid on the floor with a red face. "How dare you allow this to happen!?! If anything happens to the Queen you will be killed!" King Jungkook shouts. The king looks over at Taehyung, glaring at him. "The same thing applies to you. You are her loyal servant. You should be with her all times. It will be better if you just leave now. I will find her and bring her back safely into my arms" King Jungkook walks away.

~

Your eyes are cover with a ribbon. You could sense that there are three people in this room. Two are in front of you and one next to you. Soon the ribbon got removed and your eyes make eye contact with the person who 'kidnapped' you. "Her Highness looks quite beautiful. No wonder you're the daughter of a whore" he grabs your chin, making you look at him. You glare at him and spit in his face. "You bitch!" he slap you twice. His partner starts laughing as he starts to kick and beat you with a bat. You make eye contact with the person next to you. It's a girl with reddish hair. Her face with cuts and bruises and her clothes dirty and torn. From your old life, you learn how to handle and keep the pain to yourself. Your father used to do the same thing to you and enjoy to see you in pain. The whole time, you kept a straight face while the kidnapper beat you. You lay on the floor, bleeding. "Next time, think wisely who you are speaking to" he drops the bat on the floor.

"I wonder how much money you are worth" he pulls your hair. "We will come back in a few minutes so don't try to escape. But you can't because your foot is broken" he smirks as the two of them walk off. Once they were gone, the red haired girl crawls her way to you. "Are you alright, Her Highness?" She asks. You nod and stood up. Meet the female lead's best friend, Lady Lucinda. Originally in the story, she too falls in love with the king but realizes how perfect they are for each other and moves on. Lady Judith helps her move on and she meets a knight. In the end, they end up together. Another weak character. In this scene, it was supposed to be Lady Judith who gets kidnapped and the Queen was the one who hired them. She was worried that Judith would ruin her life. However, you are not the Queen which means someone else hired them to kidnap you.

You pull out the hidden knife that was underneath your dress and cut the ropes off. Once you were free, you cut the ropes off of Lady Lucinda. "Are you able to run?" You ask her and she nods. "Good. Now run off and don't turn back" you say. "B-But I can't leave Her Highness here alone" she says. "It's an order by your Queen. Now go!" You whisper-yells. She gets up and runs off, not turning back. You sigh in relief and cast a spell to heal your broken bones. You decide to take a seat and wait for those kidnappers to return. You start thinking of people who would want you dead and the only person who came to mind was Duke Lionel and the other dukes. 'It seems like I will have to show them who they are messing with' you thought. You purposely allow yourself to get kidnap to explore since King Jungkook doesn't allow you to leave now.