13

CHAPTER 13:

CHAPTER 13:

You walk inside the room to see the huntsman sitting on the coach with a cup of tea. "Finally you are here. I was getting impatient" he says, looking up at you. "Next time, i think it will be better if you hide those marks on your neck" he sips his tea. "I will keep that to mind next time, Huntsman" you take a seat in front of him. "Call me Yoongi. So I thought of your offer and I had a few questions" he says. "I will be glad to answer all of your questions" you grab a cup of tea. "First of all, why do you need a huntsman if you are a witch and the queen?" he ask. "I am a witch but all witches have a limit to their magic. And yes I am the queen, however; I do not want the king to get involved in this" you explain. "So he has no idea about you being a witch and your plans?" and you nod. "The reason I need a huntsman is because I know you hunt animals, therefore, it will be easy for you to hunt people too" you say. "Y-You want me to kill people? Why didn't you ask for an assassin?" he asked. "They are people who will easily betray me" you explained.

"My second question is why did you kill the Yoons?" Yoongi ask. "They were selling elves in secret. I was not going to allow that to happen. Also, they had been abusing a dragon so I rescued him. Nox, reveal yourself" you order. Yoongi's eyes widen when he sees the dragon resting on the couch next to you. "He won't hurt you unless you don't try to hurt me" you explain. Taehyung walks inside the room with a cart of sweets. Nox flies over and grabs a cookie. "So do you accept my offer or not?" you ask. "Aren't you afraid I will expose your plans?" Yoongi asks. A smirk appeared on your face. "Why would I if I can erase your memories? Or I can just easily kill you" You cross your arms. "It seems like I don't have a choice. I accept" Yoongi says. "Great. Taehyung, give it to him" you order. He walks over and hands the huntsman a necklace. "What is this?" He ask, staring at it. "It's a necklace with a mirror. Since you will be working for me, you will be needing this. Seokjin, can you come out?" You ask.

Yoongi's eyes widen when he saw a man inside the mirror. "Hello, Sir Yoongi. I am Seokjin, the magic mirror of the Queen" he introduces himself. "He has the ability to record anything I ask and can pop out in any mirror. He will be our way to communicate. I will always be able to see where you are. Do not lose it" you look directly into his eyes. "Of course" Yoongi nods. "Now that you agree, I will like to speak about your first mission-" the door bursts open to reveal King Jungkook with an angry face. You sigh heavily as you signal Taehyung. "Taehyung, please lead my guest back to the doors. We will continue our talk another day" you said. "It was nice speaking to you, Her Highness" Yoongi stood up and bow. He looks over at the king who was glaring at him. "Follow me" Taehyung says as he waits by the door. You watch as they walk out. Luckily, Nox learned to go invisible quickly so King Jungkook didn't spot him.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Lady Judith?" You ask. He takes a seat besides you while shaking his head. "She already left. I had Knight Park take her back to her estate. Now, I want to know why my wife was in a room with two men?" King Jungkook ask. "We were having a talk about my order. That man is a huntsman that I hired" you said. "A huntsman? Why didn't you tell me? I would have had the knights go for a hunt for whatever you want" he holds your hand. "It's the duty of the knights to protect the kingdom and you. Not to hunt some animal. Plus, the animal I wish to have does not live in this kingdom which is why I hired him" you said. King Jungkook sighs and leans over, resting his head on your shoulder. "What should we do now that the real daughter of the Baron has been found? By now, the whole kingdom will know you are not the real daughter" he ask.

"Nothing. We do nothing. Allow them to know the truth" you answer. "But that will only affect your reputation as Queen" King Jungkook says. "And does it look like I care about it? They already have looked at me down since we got married. Allow them to know what the Queen really is" you said. "If you say so" he closes his eyes. "If His Highness is tired, I suggest you head back to your room" you said. "Did I not tell you to call me Jungkook? We are husband and wife, after all. Plus, I am not tired. I just want to be close to my wife" he intertwines his hand with your. You turn your head and look down at the king who was staring at you. It amazes you how fake he is acting. There was no need for him to do such a thing. The plot of the story has changed and there is no way you can get yourself out of this mess you created. It turned out that the King misunderstood the Queen since she has a better and stronger connection with Taehyung that the King believed she was in love with the raven and only married him for his wealth and title. And that's when he started to abuse the Queen until he meets Lady Judith. 'If only the Queen knew how much he loves her but she would probably be so delighted about it. Yet I am in her place and I feel disgusted by his love and affection. She should have not been abused just because of a misunderstanding that you believed in'

———

𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙽𝙴𝚆𝚂:
𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙰𝙱𝚄𝚂𝙴𝙳
𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝙹𝙴𝙾𝙽 (𝚈/𝙽) 𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙷𝙾𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙴. 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙸𝙽 𝙰𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙸𝚁 𝚁𝙴𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃  𝙳𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝚁. 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽'𝚂 𝙼𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙰 𝚆𝙷𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚆𝙷𝙾𝚂𝙴 𝙲𝙻𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽. 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙹𝙴𝙾𝙽 𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙺𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝙿𝚄𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙷𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙼 𝙱𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙼 𝚃𝙾 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙱𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙾𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙳𝚂 𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝙵𝙴. 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻 𝙳𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙳 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙱𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴.

You crushed the newspaper and burned it with your hands. You couldn't believe that he allows them to speak about your past like that. "I'm gonna kill him" you stood up from your seat. "Master, calm down. There is nothing we can do now. Let's just focus on the plan" Taehyung tries to calm you down. You take a deep breath in and close your eyes. "You are right. I did give him permission to tell the public the truth but I did not expect him to reveal about the abuse" you said, taking a seat back down. "Tell me how is the public reacting to this news" you ask. "Well, most of them are feeling empathy towards you while only a few are upset and wish for you to be punish" you chuckle hearing his response. "Empathy? They pity me only. I don't want their pity. Taehyung do me a favor and fetch me some water. Im feeling thirsty" you said "of course" he bows and walks away. Once he was gone, you turned around and smirked. "Go ahead. Do what you were asked" you said.

Taehyung was walking back to your office until he bumped into the king. He was about to walk off yet he heard the king say something. "She will never love you" he whispers. "Excuse me" Taehyung stops. "She's mine. Not yours. Do not forget who you are messing with" King Jungkook says. "Oh really? Then why does my master have a strong hatred towards you only?" Taehyung asks. Suddenly, the king wraps his hands around the raven man and pushes him against the wall. "I only have kept you alive because you are my wife's servant yet if I see you trying to flirt with her, I won't hesitate to break your neck" King Jungkook whispers into his ear. "And this is not my first time killing anyone for her. If I were you, I would leave now before your life becomes hell. And oh trust me, once it does, you will never be able to be yourself again"

 And oh trust me, once it does, you will never be able to be yourself again"

"Shall I break those wings of yours?"