8

CHAPTER 08:

CHAPTER 08:

You crawl up in your bed, crying from the pain you got. Blood was on the sheets. You look over to see the older man fixing himself. You tried your best to fight him off yet he was too strong for you. A twelve year old girl against a twenty-eight year old. You watch as he opens the door and walks out of your room. You know he's telling your father how you tried to fight back. You feel disgusted with yourself. Sleeping with older men. Your father allows them to and they pay him. He bursts through the door with an angry expression. "You useless bitch! I dare you fight back! I swear if you do it again, I will hit your sister instead" Your father yells as he hits you. "I-Im sorry" you cry out. Suddenly a loud cry was heard. "You know what. I will do it now" he says turning his heel. You immediately try to get up yet fell. "No! Please don't hurt her! She's only one, dad! I promise to be a good girl!" You grab onto him. He kicks you and rolls his eyes. "You better" he walks off.

~

King Jungkook caresses your cheek, staring down at you sleeping peacefully. There's a knock on the door and he speaks. "Come in" the king says quietly. The door opens to reveal Knight Park. "Quiet. My wife is asleep" King Jungkook says. "I did what you had ask. There is no one named (sister name)" Knight Park kneels down. "Okay thank you. You may leave now" he says. Once the knight was gone, King Jungkook focuses back on his wife. He talks to her while she is asleep, knowing she isn't listening. But what he did not know, someone was. Someone's stuck in the big mirror besides them.

The next morning, you wake up to see the king sleeping besides you with his arms around your waist. You feel disgusted that he was holding you. Immediately, you remove his arms off of you and this made him wake up. "You are up" he rubs his eyes. "I am. Why are you in my room?" You ask. "I didn't want to leave you alone since you passed out" he answers and you just nod. "Who is (sister name)?" King Jungkook asks. Your eyes widen when hear him say your sister's name. "Last night you were shaking and begged your father to not hurt (sister name). Who is she?" He ask. You get out of the bed and walk over to your couch, taking a seat. "She was a maid. The only one who I loved and cared for. My father killed her in front of me" you lie.

"Im sorry to hear that" he gets out of your bed and makes his way over to you. You flinch when you feel his hands on your shoulders. His eyes widen when you pull yourself away. "I told you to not touch me" you remind him. "I-Im sorry. I forgot" he looks down at his feet. "You may leave now. You have a lot of things to do since you are the king of this kingdom" You reply, hoping he will leave. "You are right. I will leave. Farewell, Her Highness" King Jungkook says as he walks out of the room to bump into Taehyung. "Her Highness is still in her nightgown" he tells him yet Taehyung doesn't care and tries to walk in. The King grabs onto his wrist and shakes his head. "He is allow to come inside, His Highness" you spoke. King Jungkook let's him go and Taehyung smirks at the king before walking in and shutting the door. Your husband clenches his hands in anger. 'I swear to god I am going to kill him if he tries to steal her away for me' he tells himself as he walks back to his bedroom.

"Why was he in your room, Master?" Taehyung asks. You snap your fingers to change into a navy gown. "I woke up to find him here. We spoke last night about the assassin and then everything was a blur" you lie to him. You remember everything that happen and what you were going to do to King Jungkook. You just couldn't believe that you were going to reveal your true identity. "If I find out he did something to Master, I will kill him" Taehyung's eyes darken. "So how did it go?" You ask. He sighs and takes a seat. "I couldn't convince them. They do not believe Master is able to get that stone. However they did tell me that in there is a dragon being abused by the Yoon family. They said that they have been selling off elves for their magic" Taehyung explains.

You sigh and cross your arms. "Of course they will not believe in me. Those wolves tribes are always hard to convince. About the elves situation, why hasn't the guardian dealt with it?" You ask. "They say he was killed when he tried to protect his people for the hunters" Taehyung answers. "It must be done then. We will be visiting the Yoons tonight" You say standing up. "What do you plan on doing, Master?" He ask. Taehyung sees as flames appear out of your hands. "Isn't it obvious? Tonight is the day when the Yoon family will go down in flames" you watch as the flames get bigger. Taehyung smiles, knowing deep down you care for the other magical creatures. "Why are you smiling? Go ahead and scout the area for an entrance" you order him. He nods and grabs your hand to kiss it. "Anything for you" he says before turning into a raven and flying off.

"I do not remembering you having a maid named (sister name)" You turn around to see Seokjin. "I did yet you never met her" you lie. "The King seems guilty about what happened last night" Seokjin says. "Please do not bring up what happened last night. I will like for you to do me a favor and keep an eye on him. I will be going out with Taehyung on a mission and I need King Jungkook far away from my room" you say to him. "I will try my best, my Queen. What should I do if he comes?" He asks. "Tell me and I will come back" you answer. "My Queen. I need to show you something important" he says. "What is it?" You ask. "I will play it for you" Seokjin disappears. You start at the mirror, watching what happened after you passed out. You watch King Jungkook caress your cheek.

"You're so beautiful, (Y/N). I miss your old self. The one who loves me. I am sorry for mistreating you. I just couldn't stand seeing you with Taehyung. I hate how close you two are. I thought you were acting so you could kill me and make him king. Now I regret it. You no longer love me and your relationship with him is stronger. What is it that you need from him? I am your husband. The only person you need in your life. Just why" King Jungkook said. "I want to keep you locked inside my arms forever. You're my wife. The only person I will ever care for. The only person I will give up everything for" he added. You watch as he leans down and kisses you in your sleep. "Mine. Just mine" he mumbles. You continue to watch him leave kisses all over your skin. "I will make sure you will only see me again. I will make sure you love me. This time I will not mess up. I promise you. And if anyone gets in my way, their head will be mine" he threatens. You immediately tell Seokjin to stop when you see him touching you.

'This is not the cringe love story what I wrote. What caused it to change?' you thought. "What did he do? Do not show me. Tell me, Seokjin" you order. You can tell he looks upset. "He only left bite marks all over your body" he replies. Memories of your old life came rushing in. Remembering those old men forcing themselves onto you. You start shaking as you remember the things they made you do. You drop onto the ground, pulling your hair. "Queen!?!" Seokjin shouts. 'Brat! Bitch! Whore! Slut!' you could hear your father shouting at you. 'You're a useless bitch! I should have left that whore before she gave birth to you! You can never do anything right!' Your father used to tell you. Seokjin's eyes widen when he hears you laughing. Your eyes now purple.

'Oh Father, you were the one who couldn't do anything right. You should have left when you had the chance. I have been given a second chance to live. And this time, I will not allow NO ONE to treat me the way you did. I will have them dead in a second'

'The jokes on you'