20

CHAPTER 20 :

CHAPTER 20 :

"I have sent the knights to search for that lady you are searching for. It won't take long for them to find her" King Jungkook says. "Thank you. You know, you still haven't introduce me to your wife yet" King Mingyu says. "Well, she is in our bedroom. If you want, you can wait here and I will go fetch her" Jungkook replies. "Alright then" Mingyu nods. The king of Busan walks off towards his bedroom, leaving King Mingyu with Knight Park. "do not question him once he comes back" the knight warns the king. "What do you mean?" Mingyu ask. "Just trust me, your Highness. It will be better for you and her" Knight Park explains.

"Wife~" King Jungkook smiles as he enters the room to see his wife laying on the bed. "how are you feeling? any better?" he ask, caressing your cheek. you nodded. "how is the baby?" he ask and you give a thumb up. he brings the wheelchair over and lifts you up, placing you on it. "are you excited, love? finally the royal mage is coming to heal you. you will be able to walk and talk again" he smiles. "let's go. I want to introduce you to someone" Jungkook starts pushing the wheelchair. You still can't believe that you are carrying his child. There was no way in hell for you to be pregnant. The Queen is supposed to be infertile. You were confused about everything now. How on earth does King Mingyu know about Lady Judith's powers? Why does he want her?

King Mingyu turns his head to see Jungkook pushing a woman. His eyes widened when he saw her. Cuts and bruises on her skin. 'This is what the knight meant' he thought. "Meet my beautiful wife, Queen Jeon (Y/N)" Jungkook smiles. "Nice to meet you, Her Highness. I am King Mingyu" he bows. "She can't speak. Her voice is gone. Isn't she just perfect?" Jungkook ask as he admires you. "Perfect for you" is what Mingyu could say. He is now very curious to know what he actually did to you. He never thought his friend would be abusive toward his wife. He wonders how much pain did his wife have to go through? "Knight Park take my wife for a walk in the garden while I speak to King Mingyu" Jungkook orders. The knight bows and walks over to you. "If you touch her, it will be off with your hands" The king whispers into his ears. Knight Park nodded and rolls you away.

In the garden, you look at the birds flying away. "I am sorry, Queen (Y/N). I wish I could help you escape from him. You shouldn't have to go through this" Knight Park whispers. Of course you shouldn't. No one should. If it was some other girl, it would have been worse since they would have probably fought back multiple times. You on the other hand, lived through this once and know how to calm down these type of monsters. "Sorry to interrupt, but I am the royal mage that was ask for heal the Queen" a man with glasses said. "If you could, can you please fetch me the king, Knight Park" the mage ask. The knight nods and walks out in search of the king. "this won't hurt" he place his hands on your shoulders. You could feel the magic go through your body.

"How do you feel, Her Highness?" He ask. You stood up and spun around. Your legs finally work again. "Great" you said. "That's good to hear" he smiles. "Love!" You turn your head to see King Jungkook with his eyes widened. You saw tears rolling down his cheeks. He rushes over and pulls you into a hug. "I'm so happy to see you walk again" he cries. You couldn't believe what he's doing. He's the whole reason why you couldn't walk or talk in the first place but you knew not to argue or else he won't hesitate to do it again. You look at the mage who was just smiling brightly. "Thank you so much" he smiles at the mage. "Anything for the royal family. Now that my work is done, I should go" he said and walks away. "Love, talk to me. I want to hear your beautiful voice" he caresses your cheek.

"Jungkook, I'm hungry" you said, making him smile. "Of course. Anything for you my love" he kisses your lips and intertwines his hand with yours. The two of you walk inside the castle without knowing someone was staring at you the whole time through the mirror...

- N I N E M O N T H S L A T E R -

You were in the bedroom, reading a book. It's been nine months now and at any moment the baby will come out. Jungkook has not hurt you during your pregnancy which is great yet he is clingy and overprotective. You're afraid of what will happen to the child once they're out. Will Jungkook be abusive toward his child or will be finally stop? Right now, he trusts you and thinks you are falling for him. He has not found out about your magic. You haven't tried to contact Seokjin, Taehyung or anyone in general. You seen how he is whenever he gets jealous and you don't want to risk anyone. The door opens to reveal your husband who was cover with sweat. You close your book and walk over to him.

"Seems like you had a rough day at training" you said as you unbutton his shirt. "you have no idea, love. How was your day today? I bet you missed me" he says. "Yup" you smiled. a lie. Jungkook cups your cheeks and kisses you passionately. You kiss him back. You had to fake it. You remind yourself that you have to pretend to love a monster like him to survive. As much as you didn't want to kiss, hug and do couple things with him, you had to do it. For you and the child you are having. After a few seconds, you pull away. "You should go bath. You smell" you said, making him chuckle. He starts rubbing his sweat all over you. "Now we have to bath together since we both smell" he smiles. You couldn't believe the man in front of you acts innocent yet is abusive. You sigh and grab his hand. "Let's go bath then. be careful. I am carrying your child" you said and he nods.

~

In the middle of the night, you started to feel pain. You ignored it at first since it has been having for a few weeks now, but the pain was get worse. "Jungkook" you try to wake him up from his sleep. "w-what is it, love?" he asks as he rubs his eyes. He got used to waking up in the middle of the night for your cravings. "I'm going into labor. Go fetch the doctor" you told him. His eyes widen and he immediately gets out of bed and puts his robe on. He rings the bell which calls the maids to come in. They rush in and see you groaning in pain. "She's going into labor. The doctor will take forever to come so help her give birth to our child" he orders. The maids nodded and they fetch the materials needed.

"Your Highness, I'm gonna need you to push hard" the head maid said. You nodded and start to push. King Jungkook grabs onto your hand as you push. "keep going, love. you are doing great" he said. You groan as you push. It hurts so much. "You're doing a good job, love" your husband tells you. You nodded as you pushed even harder. His eyes brighten when he saw the head. "that's it! I see the head" the head maid said as she helps pull out the baby. You sigh loudly as you started to hear cries. Your husband cuts of the umbilical cord and the maids quickly takes the baby to get wash up.

You feel so tired from that. You look over at Jungkook who was watching the maids clean up the baby. You saw a smile on his face. He lifts up the baby and walks over to you. "It's a boy, love" he said. Jungkook hands you your baby and a smile appeared on your face. "You did a good job love" Your husband kisses your forehead. The two of you stare down at your baby boy. He looks exactly like Jungkook. It will be hard for you, but you have to protect him from his father. You give a kiss on his forehead as he rests on your chest. Jungkook watches his wife caresses their son. He kisses her forehead and then his son. He orders the maid to leave the room. "Love, you should rest now. You just gave birth" he says. "Let me hold him for a few more minutes" you said and he sighs. The two of you decided to name your son Jeongsan. Prince Jeon Jeongsan. After a while, you fell asleep and Jungkook lifted up his son and placed him down onto the crib. He covers his son with the blanket that you made. He stares at his son who was now sleeping too.

'Everything will be the same again. Just you and her....'

- E N D O F P A R T O N E -