2

CHAPTER 02:

CHAPTER 02:

It seemed like King Jungkook has Lady Catherine staying at the palace. Seokjin would often tell you what she has been trying to do to gain the king's attention yet you ignore him since you do not care. 

You and a maid are walking through the garden since you were told by the doctor you need sunlight. Your cold (e/c) eyes landed on King Jungkook. Lady Catherine has her arms all over him as they walk through the garden. She has a huge smile on her face yet you know deep down she is going to be hurt once King Jungkook tells her the truth. "H-Her Highness! Im so sorry! I did not know His Highness and Lady Catherine were going to be here. Please forgive me" the maid bows down. Your cold eyes were still on the King. "It is alright. It is not your fault. I have somewhere I will like to go" you say. "O-Of course! Shall we go?" She ask. You nod and start to walk away from the king and his new mistress. King Jungkook look behind to see you and the maid walk away.

You were sleeping peacefully until you heard a noise. You opened your eyes, making eye contact with the person wearing all black. An assassin. Immediately your eyes changed into purple as you extended your arm out. The assassin stopped moving as you got out of the bed. You had him pushed against the wall. He groans in pain as you walk towards him. You wrote a scene like this. Someone hired an assassin to kill the Queen and the King comes to kill the assassin. She clings onto him yet he pushes her off and never finds out who tried to get the Queen assassinated. This only happened once throughout the book so killing him wont affect you. You looked around to the left and had the sword that was hung come over to your hands. "P-Please don't kill me!" He begs. "Why should I not? You tried to assassin the Queen?" You asked.

The guards open the door and King Jungkook bursts in to see you holding a sword that is through the assassin. His eyes widened as you pulled the sword out, causing blood to cover your nightgown and skin. "How tired-some" you said as the wind blows the nightgown and the moon shining your face. You turn around to see the guards and King Jungkook. They all were shock to see the Queen kill someone. You drop the sword onto the ground and walk away from the dead body. "If you want me dead, do it by your own hands" you said coldly as you walked by King Jungkook. The guards and maids watched you walk off, not caring that someone is dead in your room or that you have blood all over yourself. "His Highness" his loyal knight called him out. "Get rid of the body. We do not talk about what just happened" he said as he turns away and walks towards the same direction as the Queen.

You walked into the maid side of the palace, looking for Miss Chungha. All of the maids were surprised to see you. "Where is Miss Chungha?" You asked. "She is with Lady Catherine. King Jungkook had her look after her for now" one of the maids spoke. "Should we prepare a bath for you, Her Highness?" she asked and you nodded. "Yes but do it here. I wish not to go to my room" you answered. "No. Prepare the bath in my bedroom" you quickly turn around to see King Jungkook standing right behind you. You gave him a cold stare in return. "Y-Yes, your Highness" she bows and runs off. "We need to speak" the king said. "Speak then" you said. "In private" he looks around to see the maids staring at them. You notice too and walks away. "Follow me then" you respond.

King Jungkook follows you into the garden. You take a seat on the bench and stare at him. "What is it that you wish to speak to me?" You ask. "Do you really think I am capable of murdering you?" He ask, taking the seat next to you. "We are all capable to do something. We just don't have the courage to do it" you answer. "I would never go that far to kill someone" he explains. Liar. He has killed people yet he does not want to admit it. "I was not the one who sent that assassin to kill you" King Jungkook claims. You just look away and stare up at the moon. "Why do you think I would kill you?" He ask. "Because you dislike me. Why else push me away and have me stay the other side of the castle? It does not matter anymore since my memories are gone. Like I said, those feelings I had for you are now gone. I hope you accept this new version of me because the old Queen is now dead" you answer as you look at your hand and clench it.

You stand up and turn to the King. "I will heading to the bedroom for the shower yet I will have the maid take me to the guest room for now" you reply as you walk off. His brown eyes stare at you walk off. You still aren't convince that he wasn't the one who set the assassination. 

~

The next morning, you were back in your room. The maids clean up the blood stains and everything. No one is allow to speak about what happen last night. You currently are sipping your cup of tea in your room as Seokjin apologizes. "I'm so sorry I was no help for you, My Queen" he bows. "Quite bowing. It is pointless. It's already dealt with. Move on from it" you reply. "How could I if you were about to die in my eyes!?!" He says. You place the cup down and look at Seokjin. "That was the plan" you say. "I was supposed to 'die'. My original plan was to kill the assassin and cast a spell so everyone believed that the Queen was dead. However, King Jungkook arrive too soon then what I thought" you answer. A loud knock was heard on the door. Seokjin disappears as the door opens. You turn your head to see Namjoon panting heavily. "What is it?" You ask.

"P-Please follow me..." he tries to catch his breath. You follow right after him and he leads you towards the throne room. The guards bow and open the door. You walk inside with a cold face to see Lord Roel and his daughter. King Jungkook is sitting on his throne with the guards beside him. "Her Highness, come over here" he orders you. You just do what you are told and stood beside him. He stands up from his throne, looking down at Lord Roel and Catherine. "His Highness, why did you call me in for?" Lord Roel asked. "I will not be bringing in a second queen. Therefore, you may take your daughter back home" He said. Her eyes widened as the guards were about to walk her out. "I-I am pregnant!" She shouts.

All eyes are now at her. "What?" Her father ask. King Jungkook looks over to you to see you carrying that cold face of yours. He walks down towards her and she falls onto the floor. You know she's lying yet why lie. Another pathetic and weak female character who is seeking for love. The old Queen did the same thing as well yet the king just slapped her and threaten her to never say anything like that again. "My daughter is carrying the heir! You must marry her-"Lord Roel remain quiet when he saw the king's eyes darken. "I do not recall ever being in the same bedroom as you, Lady Catherine. I would never do such a thing with a woman like you. My body belongs to my wife" King Jungkook says in a deep tone. "I do not like when people lie to me" he glares at her as she cries. "I am sorry-" he slaps her. Everyone just watches as the King beats her for lying to everyone.

You turn around and close your eyes, not wanting to see. You could hear her screams so you cover your ears. Memories of your father beating came back to your mind. There were multiple times when you could have died by his hands yet it never happened. Even though you begged to end the suffering. Soon the screams stopped. You turn back around and saw how bruises up she is. Blood dripping from her nose and mouth. He did the same thing to the Old Queen. An abusive husband. "Leave now and never show your face into the castle or I will have the guards kill you" King Jungkook says. The king tries to place his hand on your waist yet you smack his hand.

"Do not touch me"

a/n:
your thought of the book?