6

CHAPTER 06:

CHAPTER 06:

It's been a week of staying at the mansion. Taehyung has never left your side. He feared that either your father or brother would try to hurt you so he stays alert. And with the help of Seokjin who can see everything if there's a mirror in the room, will tell the overprotective raven when danger comes. You have been able to do your work which was the whole reason why you came without any interruptions. The only thing that has been bothering you is if the king will send you the divorce papers. You are sure he will now that you have asked him too. "Master, you look weak. Have you been eating correctly? We can not have you pass out this time again" Taehyung ask. "I have been eating, Taehyung. Did you do what I ask you to do?" You take a sip of your tea. "Of course, I have Master" he smiles. Suddenly, there's a knock on the door. "Come in" you order. The door opens to reveal a maid.

"Her Highness, your father is getting arrested by the royal knights" the maid says. You stand up and quickly rush out of your room. You head down the stairs to see Knight Park with two royal guards. "What is the meaning of this?" You ask and they all look at you. "Her Highness, I was ordered to arrest your father and brother" Knight Park answers. "By whose orders?" You ask. "King Jungkook" he replies. "Tell him he does not need to consider about this. I will deal with it. Go back to the castle" you order. "I knew my daughter will help her family" you heard the Baron say. You turn around and glare at him. "Do not think the reason why I helped you is because you are my family. No. Having you arrested will not satisfied me. I will be torturing you, making you suffer like you made me suffers" you grab your 'father' by his chin, digging your nails into his skin.

A smirk appear on your face, hearing him hiss. The knights were surprised by the way their Queen was treating her own family. "Taehyung, are my luggages ready?" You ask. Knight Park looks towards the same direction you walk out to see a tall man with black hair and a black suit. 'Is he the one the king was talking about? The Queen's concubine?' The knight thought. "Everything is in the carriage" he says. You let go of your father and turn your heel. "Knight Park, please tell His Highness that I will be heading toward Gimhae. I have important business there and I will like to be alone for this" you say and he nods. "Of course, Her Highness. If that is what you desire" he bows and walks away with the knights following behind him.

———

"What" King Jungkook clenches his jawline. "She ordered me not to kill them. However, the Queen wishes to torture him, making him suffer like he made Her Highness suffers. You're right that she has changed. I also saw her concubine" Knight Park reports. The king clenches his hands. "Where is she?" He asks. "She is on her way to Gimhae. She wishes to go there alone with her concubine" the knight explains. King Jungkook sighs and places his hands on the desk. "Have a carriage ready. We will be leaving" he orders. "Of course" Knight Park bows and walks off. The King leans back on his chair and stares up at the ceiling. Why did you help them if they abused you? Then he remembers about the divorce. 'You really want me to divorce you? Do you love him? What happened to you?'