I know... I know... its been forever

Hello lovely people!!!

I know it has been forever and a day since I said I would publish both a new and edited version of it's the little things as well as a second book.

The new version is 90% finished and I'm just tweaking some last things. Is it going to be perfect? No. Absolutely not. I still cringe at some of my writing. But it is much improved.

The new book is going to have an improved character / cast chapter with a little more information about our lovely friends.
If you guys want some more information about the characters. Or you have specific questions let me know so I can add that.

Lucian's book is started but it's literally only on chapter 1. Hopefully as soon as I publish the new version of it's the little things, which will be uploaded in it's entirety, I can start posting for the second book in the same chaotic manner in which I uploaded this first book.

Please leave name suggestions here >
Those will be used for characters in the second book cause I hate naming characters. Thank you for your help.

Feel free to yell at me for how late I am here >

Also if I haven't responded to your comment I'm sorry and I will try to go over every chapter again looking for who I missed. I really like talking to you guys and seeing what you have to say about my book. Your comments make my day.

I hope you show the same excitement for the new version and Lucian's book.

Also I don't know if I said this already but his book is not going to be ddlb/ageplay/cgl so I'm sorry if that's what you guys wanted.

If I missed anything I'll add it to this chapter. Again you can ask any questions about me, the book, the characters, anything at all, either here in the comments or PM.