Chapter 10

"No whining missy, up you go, let's go sit on the bed."

I followed Nikolai to the bed and sat crossed legged, my back resting on the headboard.

"Ok, listen carefully little one, breaking any of these rules will result in punishment and do not expect me to go too easy on you, I've already forgiven some of your bratty attitude because I wasn't officially your daddy yet but that changes now, you understand baby?"

I nod my head quickly, my cheeks blushing a fiery red, and whisper "yes daddy"

"Alrighty then, let's start...

First of all, Don't hide anything from me. Daddy wants what's best for you and for me to do that you have to trust me and tell me everything..."

I nod my head again in understanding and I feel myself slowly slip into little space as he talks about rules and uses that sweet dominant tone letting me know there's no room for arguments.

"Secondly, always be respectful. Address me as Daddy or Sir when we are alone, in public you can use my name...

...Third, under no circumstances are you allowed to curse, Princesses never curse."

I smile knowing that so far they seemed easy enough. I was happy he wanted to take care of me and give me rules and make sure I was behaving.

"Fourth, always listen to daddy and don't throw fits against what I say, not in private and most definitely not in public, you can talk to daddy if you have anything to say but calmly... remember that brats get punished.

Other than that the other rules I have are regarding our sexual relationship but we can wait until we are both comfortable with that. Is there anything you want to add or aks?"

"No daddy, it seems easy enough." I smile at Nikolai and I slide down so that my back is resting on the bed and my toes reach Nikolais thigh. I poke his leg with my toe repeatedly trying not to giggle.

Nikolai then pulled me by my ankle and in a second he was over me holding both my legs between his and my hands were over my head held firmly in his grasp. He ran the tip of his nose from my chin to my ear.

"Try to poke me now little girl."

A small gasp left my lips and I'm sure I groaned a bit too. But the I had a little mischievous idea and I turn my head to the right where Nikolais face was and I lean my head forward a bit and once I'm close enough I stick my tongue out and poke his jaw.

Nikolai's face morphed into a shocked expression and I started giggling uncontrollably, squirming in his grasp.

"Oh you're gonna get it now!"

Nikolai released the grip he had on my wrist and started tickling my tummy relentlessly making me squirm and laugh even more.

"No! DADDY!! Please stop!! Please!!" My gasped out pleas were being ignored and soon I couldn't speak between gasps of airs and bursts of laughter anymore and finally the torture ended.

Nikolai was smirking proudly as he watched me pant and gasp for air. Once I had it back under control I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Daddy you're a meanie"

Nikolai lifted me up and set me down on his lap cuddling me to him.

"Aw baby I'm sorry but I just couldn't resist myself, I had to tickle that cute tummy of yours!"

I giggle as daddy presses a quick kiss on my forehead and then on my nose and lastly he pressed his lip against mines in a sweet loving kiss.

"Let's get some dinner ok princess?"

"Mhmm" I stand up and wait for Nikolai so I can grab his hand as he leads us out of the room. We make our way into the kitchen and look for anything good. Dinner time already passed but there was a bowl of leftover chicken alfredo on the fridge.

I took the bowl out and placed it on the microwave, I set two plates on the table along with utensils and lemonade to drink.

Nikolai grabs the bowl out of the microwave when it beeped and we sat down to enjoy our late-ish dinner.

We had some light conversation during dinner mostly about things we liked and such and afterwards we went back to his room.

Once there I got my phone out and started playing a random music playlist from spotify and I started jumping around and having fun.

Nikolai was watching me with an amused smile on his face as he sat on the chair on the corner of the room and he even recorded me on a song I was too lost in to notice. When a slow song started playing I dragged Nikolai out of the chair and started dancing with him.

"Twirl me daddy"

Nikolai spinned me and I giggled making him chuckle as well. After that song finished I decided I needed a break. I paused the music and I threw myself onto the bed.

"You really like dancing huh princess?"

"Yes daddy! And the best dance parties are those you weren't aware of. Last minute party!"

He laughed at my enthusiasm and I giggled.

"Daddy can I ask you something?"

"Of course princess, ask away"

"Can I sleep here with you tonight?" I blushed and looked down anxiously waiting for a reply.

"Yes princess of course! I would be honored to have such a beautiful princess share a bed with me" he winked at me making me blush.

I giggled at his silliness and stood up off the bed.

"I'm going to shower and change and I'll be right back."

"Ok baby, I'll be here."

I quickly went to my own room and took a quick shower and changed into some pj's and went back to Nikolai's room.

He was laying down under the covers looking through his phone. As soon as he saw me he put his phone down and signaled me to go over.

I slid under the covers and soon I had arms wrapped around my waist and I sighed happily quickly falling asleep as my body was enveloped by warmth.