Chapter 12

"Baby don't cry! It's all going to be ok. You're going to come visit your old man and I'll have an excuse to finally visit Italy, your mom always loved that place and she never got to go"

I hug my dad again for the hundredth time. It was finally time to leave and I was going to miss him so much. Next I hug Lucian really really tight.

"I love you guys. And I'm going to miss you. You better respond my calls!"

I stand on my tippy toes and ruffle up Lucians hair. He does the same to me and we smile at each other before I walk back to Nikolai and hide in his arms.

We wave one more time and we start walking towards the check in area.

Once we are seated on the plane I lean against Nikolai and sigh. I was really happy I was going with him but I still felt a little sad leaving my dad and brother. After mom died I was the only girl in the house and I always did everything mom used to. They were going to be ok though.

"Princess are you ok?"

"Mhmm"

"Use your big girl words sweetheart"

I look up at Nikolai who is already looking down at me and smile.

"I'm ok"

He leans down and places a quick kiss on my lips and places his arm over my shoulder.

"Princess. Princess wake up, we're here."

"Huh...?"

"We're here baby come on let's go"

I rubbed my eyes sleepily and look up at Nikolai with a pout.

"Aww is my little girl sleepy? Well come on as soon as we're off the plane I'll carry you."

I grab the hand he has outstretched and walk in front of him until we get off the plane we're he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and hid my face on his neck.

I could faintly hear Nikolai speaking in Italian to a couple of people and then I had to move to place my fingers in the little fingerprint thingy.

Eventually we reached the luggage claim and Nikolai had to put me down so he could get our bags. In less than five minutes though we had reached outside we're there was a man holding up a sign with Nikolai's name on it. Nikolai went over to him and spoke to himi in Italian.

"Princess say hi to Angelo, he's one of my pack warriors"

I get out from behind Nikolai a little and wave with a smile. Angelo smiles and waves back at me. I giggle and hide behind daddy again.

Angelo takes our bags and daddy carries me again. I place tiny kisses all over his neck. Then realizing that we were going to his pack and no one knew me there and they probably didn't know I was his mate I got an idea.

I started sucking and licking on one spot on his neck making a hickey.

"Princess... stop.... what are you... what are you doing."

His voice a little breathless made me growl low and then when I was done I placed a kiss on it and look up at you.

"Wanted to put a mark so everyone knows you're taken daddy"

I felt your chest vibrate as you laughed and leaned down to place a soft kiss on my lips.

"Silly girl. Everyone already knows your coming Princess."

I look down a little sad that he wasn't happy with what I had done. Stupid me why did I have to go and make decisions on my own.

"Hey, look at me."

I looked up at Nikolai with what I'm sure was a very sad expression.

"Thank you so much. It makes me so happy that you want to put your mark on me Princess and I can't wait until I can mark you as mines and not with hickeys that fade"

A little whimper escapes my lips at his words and he smirks knowing exactly what he did to me.

"Daddy...?"

My voice was below a whisper and when he looked down at me with a questioning expression I tapped my lips. He got what I was trying to ask and leaned down kissing me.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around your neck.

"Such a silly girl."

I playfully bit his neck making him growl a little giving my bum a smack.

We finally made it to the car and Nikolai put me down so I could slide in before him. Then he sat next to me and I instantly climbed to him again.

He said something in Italian to Angelo and then we were off. I looked out the window for most of the ride admiring how pretty it was here.

I tapped Nikolai's arm "daddy...?"

"Yes Princess?"

"Your home is very pretty."

He chuckled a little and smiled at me "thank you princess, Italy is a very beautiful place, but it's our home now."

I giggled and went to look out the window again but then I remembered I had a question to ask Nikolai so I turned back around.

"Are there people in your pack that speak English cause I don't know Italian. Like nothing. For my high school elective I chose French. Not that I know French either but at least I could say hi but I don't even know that in Italian."

"Yes Princess. There are people who speak English and don't worry you'll learn it in no time I'm sure. You're a smart girl."

I blushed and look down with a smile on my face.

The car came to a stop and I look up at Nikolai.

"We're here?"

"No I just told Angelo to stop here and get us some sandwiches and other snacks"

"Oh ok then."

A couple of minutes later Angelo came back and handed us three bags of food! He got a lot of things. Daddy grabbed a sandwich and wrapped it in a napkin then hanged it to me. I thanked him and started watching the delicious food.

After I ate a lot of things I could fit no more. But I knew I was going to get along with the food here. These people had great stuff!

Nikolai laughed at all my facial expressions as I discovered new flavors and I just blushed the entire time.

"Are we almost there?"

"Just another hour or so. Why?"

"My butt hurts"

Nikolai started laughing and when he was done he looked at me and grabbed my chin.

"I'm sorry princess"

He leaned down and repeatedly placed kisses on my pouty lips.

"Such a pretty girl"

I'm sure he could see my blush so close to my face. He grabbed me and sat me on his legs cradling me like a baby.

"Better?"

"Mhmm. Thank youuuu."

"No problem cutie"

I leaned in to him and closed my eyes just enjoying his arms around me.

Dedicated to seizethemoment2018
Thank you so much for all your comments and all your love for my story!!