Chapter 1

"Savanna!! Get your ass over here now!"

I internally groan at my brother, Lucian, and his obnoxiously loud voice and hurry downstairs.

"What do you want asshole?" I do not like early mornings and right now it's 7am!

"Dad called and said that we have a meeting today and you can't go to school, get ready it's far."

I roll my eyes and groan turning back to go upstairs again.

"Why do I have to go?"

"Because you're the alpha's daughter" I stick my tongue out at him and finally reach the top of the stairs.

I'm glad I don't have to go to school, college sucks and people there are meanies. But I also don't want to go anywhere I want sleep! And food, yes food is always good.

I grab my skinny jeans and white cropped top with a unicorn on it and head into the bathroom to take a shower. After I'm ready and dressed I brush my hair and grab a jacket. I slip on my white converse and head back downstairs.

"You're going to meet the most powerful alpha in all of North America and you choose a unicorn t-shirt?" My brother snorts and tries to contain his amusement.

"What? I think it's cute and shows peace... I-I can c-change it though...?" I lower my head and play with the locks of my hair that fell forward with the motion.

"Hey sis I was just kidding. You look great! Let's go before we're late" he ruffles my hair as he walks past me grabbing the keys to his car.

I smile and follow him out climbing into the passenger seat. I start to fiddle with the radio of the car as soon as Lucian speeds down the road.

"Hey you said we were meeting 'the most powerful alpha in all of North America' , who is that?"

"You seriously don't know? Come on everyone talks about him and everyone knows him. Leader of the strongest and biggest pack, nice and caring but strict and just..."

Before he can continue on talking about this mystery person I giggle interrupting him and he glances at me before putting his eyes back on the road.

"What's so funny?" He has a confused look on his face and I giggle some more.

"Sounds like Luci has a crush" I say sweetly and then burst into another fit of giggles as my brother starts groaning and shaking his head.

"Nuh uh! Not true. I just admire his way of leading that is all. And I told you to stop calling me Luci. It's not very manly"

"What? You scared this big, strong, nice, caring but strict alpha isn't going to like you because your little sister has a cute nickname for you?"  At this point I'm full on laughing.

Lucian just rolls his eyes and smiles. His expression changes quickly and looks sad now.

"He probably already found his mate anyways, just like everyone else but me! I bet it's a really pretty girl too. I guess since I'm different the moon goddess decided to not give me a soulmate."

"Oh Luci don't say that. Just because you like all genders doesn't mean the moon goddess abandoned you. I'm pretty sure she keeps up with everything happening on the 21st century. You'll find your mate don't worry."

I feel bad for him, werewolf's usually find their mates around the ages of 18-25 , you can find it after that but usually those cases were rare. Not because they go crazy without them and go 'rogue' like most people assume it's just we get really sad and just stop looking. We give up on finding the other half of our soul and our 'spark' falters. Luci is about to turn 24 and still hasn't found his mate. He's getting sadder and sadder as the days go by.

He also has all the weight of taking over our pack on his shoulders. I'm really proud of him and I couldn't ask for a better brother.

"Thanks Sav. That means a lot and I hope you're right."

I smile at him and mess up his hair a little.

"When Im I ever wrong?" He laughs and gives me a look that says 'do you really want me to answer that?'

"Eyes on the road mister!" I say and go back to the radio finally settling for a pop station playing some nice music.

I close my eyes and lean back trying to relax since they told me it was going to be a long ride. I was out almost immediately and I welcomed the sleep with open arms.

"Wake up sleepyhead!"

I groan as Luci shakes me awake and I try to swat his hand away.

"Come on Savanna were here already!"

I open my eyes begrudgingly and look at my brother trying to glare at him.

"Fine! I'm up." I get out of the car and look around me.

I was mesmerizing by the size and looks of this place. It appeared to be the pack house but it was more like a colonial grand mansion. Damn this guy must be pretty loaded.

Luci stands next to me and we start walking towards the front door. My brother suddenly growls and I look at him seeing his eyes change color.

I put my hand on his arm and when his eyes look at me he calms a little and smiles. Suddenly his voice enters my head through our mind link and I can practically feel how happy he is.

'They're here Sav, I don't know where or who but they're definitely around!"

'Omg!! That's amazing!!'

He winces at my loud scream in his head and basically kicks me out. I elbow him softly and mutter under my breath 'so rude'.

A/N ~ alrighty that's chapter one for ya.

Did you like it?

What do you think of  Lucian and Savanna's relationship?

Comment and vote and all those nice things. Bye-bye