Chapter 20

Nikolai's POV

The look on Sav's face as she went on and on about the amusement park had me completely mesmerized and I had to constantly snap myself out of the daydreaming so I could listen to what she was saying.

"Well? Can we go?! Pretty pretty please?"

"Of course we can go Princess. Just make sure to behave and we'll go tomorrow after breakfast"

Before I could even finish talking Savanna had already jumped on me and was squeezing me as hard as she could.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

She squealed right next to my ear and wincing I tried to move away a little.

"Anything for you my Princess"

I placed a quick kiss on her lips smiling at her cute face.

"Now as much as I would love to stay here talking to you and kissing you I have a really important call to make. I promise I'll go find you as soon as I'm done. You can do whatever you want as long as you follow the rules. You can even go out to visit the town but take someone if you do decide to go."

"Ok daddy. Don't worry I'll be fine. Go do your big boy stuff."

She got off of me and gave me one last kiss before skipping away. I chuckled at her silliness and shaking my head I start making my way to my office.

Once inside I make sure the door is closed and I grab my phone dialing the number and wait as it rings.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mr.Klein, this is Nikolai. I'm calling about something important regarding your daughter, do you have a minute?"

Savanna's POV

"... so even though I was naughty daddy is so nice that he's still going to take me to the park. Isn't he amazing?"

I hugged Mr. Teddy and squealed. I told him everything that happened with my daddy today and how I had the most amazing daddy ever!

If only there was a way to show him that. Oooh I know! I'm gonna draw him a pretty picture.

"So Mr. Teddy, how does it look?"

I put up the painting showing it to my teddy and smile.

"You love it? Thanks Teddy! I like it too, now I just hope daddy feels the same. I'm gonna go show him."

I grab the painting, put on my shoes and start walking toward daddy's office. I know he said he was gonna go find once he finishes work but I just can't wait.

I knock once lightly and wait until daddy's firm voice tells me to come in.

I walk inside and stand in front of the big desk hiding the drawing behind my back. Before I start speaking I see that daddy is on the phone with someone and he motions for me to sit down and I do waiting patiently.

"So your flight is for tomorrow?... that's alright, everything is ready. The only problem is we might not be here until later in the afternoon because I promised Savanna I'd take her to an amusement park but I'll send someone to pick you up. Is that alright with you?... Perfect then I'll see you tomorrow."

Daddy hung up the phone and looked over at me giving me a smile and motioning next over  which I quickly did and sat down on his lap and kissing him.

"Who was that daddy?"

"Remember the friend I told you about that was coming over with his little? Well their flight got moved and they get here tomorrow."