Chapter 13

I moaned as Nikolai trailed kisses all over my neck going lower, to my stomach, then my navel. Just when I thought he was going to give me what I craved he went down to my things, kissing and biting and sucking.

I groan in frustration and I hear him chuckle. He comes back up capturing my lips.

"Such a needy girl."

I moan and pout pulling my arms that were tied to the headboard to try to bring him closer, the restraints didn't budge though.

He had amusement shining in his eyes and a smirk on his lips.

"What do you want princess?"

"I- I want you daddy, please"

I was so desperate and I just wanted him.

"Sav... princess... savanna..."

I whimper and open my eyes looking up into Nikolai's eyes that were looking at me with concern and also curiosity.

"Sorry I guess I fell asleep"

"It's ok princess but we're here. Come on let's go"

I looked outside and there in the middle of the forest was a clearing with many houses. It was like a village or town with its own marketplace and some houses more centric while others were more secluded and in between trees. It was absolutely magical.

"Wow! This is so beautiful! I love this place."

"I'm glad you like it. This is your new home now princess, that house over there at the end"

Nikolai pointed to a three story house. The second floor had a balcony running all around it, and there were windows everywhere. The house was big and I was in awe.

"I love it daddy!!"

"Well come on then let's go"

I looked at Nikolai with a small pout and raised my hands at him.

"Up...?"

"Oh you silly child. What will I do with you? Alright then"

Nikolai grabbed me and twirled me once before settling me on his hip. I giggled and hid my face on his neck. The dream I had was still very present on my mind but I tried not to think about it since every time I did I blushed and started feeling all hot and bothered.

As we walked towards the house people started getting closer all speaking to each other in Italian and they were all staring at me. I felt a little uncomfortable but I also knew that as their new Luna I had to be somewhat confident.

I waved at all of them and smiled quickly going back to bidding in Nikolai's neck. I felt him chuckle and I blushed.

"You're so cute princess"

If possible I blushed even more and smiled placing a kiss on his neck right were the hickey from earlier was. I felt him growl a little, not loud enough for the people around to hear and his arms tightened around me.

"Princess don't do that."

"Why not daddy?"

I whined not understanding why he didn't want me to touch him. He doesn't seem disgusted by me or like he doesn't want it, he even said he didn't mind me marking him in fact he liked it. So why won't he do anything with me?

"Now it's not the time for this conversation babe. Let's just get in the house shower eat something and rest from the trip yeah?"

"Ok..."