Chapter 6

The next morning I woke up a sweating and panting mess, my head was banging yet I couldn't remember any dream that might've caused how I felt this morning.

I decide to ignore that for now and just grab my phone seeing that it's still early so I go to take a nice warm shower. Once I'm done I go to pick out some clothes to wear checking my phone again noticing that I had three texts from dad and a missed called, I also had a text from my brother.

I decided to put some clothes on before doing anything else so I grab my jeans and a white tank top shirt that had a chocolate chip cookie printed in the middle Akon with the words 'little cookie' in black.

After that I sit on my bed to answer to my dads messages that were just him letting me know that we leave Sunday afternoon. I frowned at that since I didn't know what would happen with Nikolai and me and I'm willing to bet almost anything that he isn't just going to pack up and leave his entire pack and responsibilities as alpha to move here. I really just needed to tell my dad about him.

My stomach grumbles and I remember that I was supposed to meet Nikolai for breakfast. I hurry out of my room and to the dining hall once again being led by the amazing smell of food. Once there I spot Nick rather quickly and I approach his table sitting in the chair facing his.

"Good morning" I greet him cheerfully with a smile and start piling food on my plate.

"Good morning princess, what took you so long? Did you sleep in?" He was eating a big stack of pancakes and I wondered how he kept all those muscles, even with being a werewolf those were a lot of pancakes!

"No, I just got carried away talking to my dad and momentarily forgot about breakfast and our plans I'm so sorry"

"It's alright. How about you give me your number and I can remind you next time?" I smiled and told him my number telling him to call me so I could save his number too.

After breakfast he told me he had a private meeting with the Alpha so I said goodbye to him and went off to find my dad, it was time to have the dreaded conversation.

It took me a lot of asking for directions, opening the wrong doors, and many left and right turns but finally I found the bedroom where my father is staying.

"Hi dad" I gave him a tight hug and smiled against his chest when I felt him hugging me back just as tight.

"Hi there sweet pea" he ruffled my hair and I playfully scowled at him swatting his hand away.

"Dad there's something important we have to talk about" I avoid small talk and instead just go straight to the point and I see my dad furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but he just led me to the bed to sit and motioned for me to go on.

So I did and I told him about finding my mate, the date, how kind he had been to me, and how much of a gentleman he was. My dad didn't interrupt me and just listened to everything I had to tell him. After I was done he pulled in for another tight hug.

"I knew eventually you'd find your mate and move out but Italy? Now that I never expected. Nonetheless I am very happy for you and you know I'll support you and whatever you decide to do"

My eyes watered a little not gonna lie and I was so happy that he had reacted so well to all of this and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks dad. That means a lot to me"

As soon as I finished saying that my phone beeped indicating a new message so I get it out of my pocket and immediately smile as I see it's a text from Nikolai

"Hey the meeting is done and I want to spend some time with you, send me your location and I'll go find you"

I quickly told him which bedroom I was in and out my phone back in my pocket.

I looked at my dad and try to look and sound as serious as I possibly could

"Dad he's on his way here now so please please be nice and don't embarrass me okay" he just chuckled and put his hands up in a surrender motion

"Whatever you say honey"

I throw myself back onto the bad sighing and shaking my head but a small smile was on my face.

When there's a knock on the door shortly after my dad goes to stand up but before he can I had already jumped off the bed and was running towards the door. I opened it enthusiastically and smiled up and Nikolai.

"Hi!" I wave a little and motion for him to come in.

"Hey princess, what have you been up to today?" He placed a kiss on my forehead making me internally melt and I'm sure my face looked as red as a tomato.

"Uhm... I... uh..." I cleared my throat and tried to form a coherent sentence
"I've been hanging out with my dad actually"
I was so glad my voice didn't break and I hadn't stuttered.

I looked to my dad who was sitting on a chair with his hand covering his mouth and I could see he was trying not to laugh. I sent him a death glare that probably wasn't as intimidating as I hoped it was.

"Dad this is Nikolai, Nikolai this is Harry, my dad"

"Hello Mr. Klein, it's very nice to meet you"
They shook hands and I could tell my dad was about to give him the "dad talk". I just wanted to disappear at that moment.

"Nick I am aware that you are a very powerful alpha but I promise you if you hurt my little girl I will kill you"

I nudged his side a little and mind linked him telling him to please stop. Nikolai put his hand on my shoulder making me look at him.

"Don't feel embarrassed or annoyed princess what your father is saying makes absolute sense and don't worry Mr. Klein I'll do my best at treating your little girl as the princess she is"

My dad smiled and pulled Nick into a hug completely taking him by surprise.

"Call me Harry. Now go on, off you both go, I've got work to do"

I smiled at my dad and gave him a big hug whispering 'thank you' and 'I love you' before walking out with Nikolai.

"So princess what do you say we go out to this ice cream shop that alpha Xavier recommended"

I grinned ear to ear at the mention of ice cream and squealed nodding my head saying 'please' and 'yes' over and over.

Nikolai just chuckled and grabbed my hand starting to lead us out to his car.

A/N ~ wow already meeting the dad??
Exciting.

Who else loves Harry? He's just so great!

And another date coming up? To an ice cream shop nonetheless... will little savanna be making an appearance? Idk