Chapter 25

"Under the full moon she had never felt crazy,She had only ever felt connected

She had only ever felt connected."
                                                         ~C. Churchill

Savanna's POV

Savanna's POV

Over the course of the week people have been bustling around, arranging things, ordering everything, and pretty much planning what is essentially my wedding. I helped and gave some ideas here and there or out right refused some of the suggestions given by others but the whole process was exhausting and I was glad I didn't actually have to do the work.

Nikolai was also exhausted from all the meetings and the running around. We just finished our third meeting for the day, we had to decide if we would go more human traditional or werewolf traditional for the vows, and we were finally on our way home.

"I can't believe the ceremony is tomorrow! I'm so excited" I climbed in the bed snuggling under the blankets and scooting close to Nikolai.

"I can't wait to put my mark on you." Nikolai's arms wrapped around me and held me tightly.

The beat of his heart and the rhythmic breathing eventually calmed my excitement and I fell asleep.

The next day we were rushed through our breakfast and I almost didn't have enough time to kiss Nikolai before we were taken to different rooms. Madison and Valerie were here setting up their stuff on a corner of the room and Lexie was carrying what looked to be the bag containing my dress.

They sent me to the bathroom to wash my face and take care of other hygiene steps, like moisturizing and such. After I came out I was pushed into a chair and the two girls set to work on getting me ready.

My hair was slightly curled and then Valerie made it up into a fancy updo with some hairs hanging. She made sure they were curled perfectly and applied a little bit of hairspray to make sure it would hold.

She took out a beautiful and intricate looking hair piece with little diamonds and pearls and placed it on my hair carefully. I was in awe of how beautiful my hair looked.