Chapter 23

Savanna's POV

As soon as I woke up I could tell I was nowhere near little space, I sighed and got out of bed heading to the bathroom to start the day. I put on some jeans, a white t-shirt and some shoes heading towards the kitchen.

I liked helping with breakfast and other meals whenever I could, especially if Nik wasn't here, it gave me something to do. Gloria was already there and I greeted her while I washed my hands and picked up an apron.

"Good morning Sav! Thank you for coming to help hun." She passed me some potatoes and I started peeling them.

"It's not a problem! I love helping, plus I'm really excited for today and if I don't do something I might just wake up Nik."

I told Gloria all about the plans for the carnival and how excited I was to go. I also told her about my new friend Jace. Besides some input here and there Gloria just let me talk all while she smiled and listened.

As soon as breakfast was done I served two plates and saying bye to Gloria I took the tray and headed to the bedroom. Unsurprisingly Nik was still sleeping so I quietly placed the tray on the bedside table. Leaning down I started pressing soft kisses all over his face until he finally opened his eyes.

"Good morning Princess." his smile was absolutely breathtaking and I couldn't help but smile in return.

"Good morning! I brought you breakfast." I grabbed the tray and placed it on his lap moving to sit next to him so I could eat mine too.

"Aww Princess thank you! Although I thought I was the one supposed to spoil you with these things." His playful smirk makes me giggle and I shrug biting into a srtrip of crispy bacon.

"I woke up early and I didn't want to wake you so I went and helped Gloria."

"That's very nice of you baby, I'm so proud of you!" I smiled and continued eating my breakfast .

Everything was very delicious and after we had both finished eating I went downstairs to return our plates while Nik got ready. As soon as I made it to the kitchen I saw Jace and Glen having breakfast and I smiled.

"Good morning! How're you?" Jace looked up from his food and mumbled something I couldn't understand although based on his frown I doubt it was anything good.

"Morning. Everything is lovely, thank you. Please excuse the grumpy Jace, he's not a morning person." I laughed at what Glen said and shot an apologetic smile at Jace when I heard him whine.

At that moment Nik joined us and he stood behind me with his arms wrapped around me.

"Good morning. How's everyone?" After more mumbling from Jace that got him a warning look from Glen the two doms started chatting and I was slowly slipping back into little space by having Nik's arm around me protectively while he stroked my hair with the other.

I turned around in his arms and hid my face in his neck slowly tugging at the hem of his shirt. He leaned his head down a little until his mouth was leveled with my ear,

"Everything ok baby?" I nodded my head and grumbled a little when he stood straight again and removed his hand from my hair to wrap it around me.

"Ok so how about we all go get ready and we'll meet in the living room in thirty minutes and we can head out, sound good?"

Assuming that Glen just nodded since I didn't hear a reply before Nik was already leading me to our room I smiled and felt another wave of excitement as I realized I was finally going to the carnival!

Daddy dressed me in some jeans that had flowers all over them and a purple shirt with the sun from tangled along with my converse. He braided my hair placing cute flower pins in it and I completed the look with some lip gloss. After I decided to sit in the bed and watch daddy get ready in black jeans, a white t-shirt and his leather jacket. He looked very sexy.

We headed downstairs to the living room and only had to wait about three minutes before Jace and Glen came walking down the stairs and we headed out to the car.

The car ride was mostly filled with me and Jace singing to disney songs since he was already awake enough to be in a better mood. We also played 'I spy' and laughed at some of the cars that we passed.

Finally we made it to the carnival and I was practically bouncing by this point. Nik opened my door and took my hand and the four of us walked up to the booth. Daddy showed them his phone, they gave us our tickets and we headed inside.

Everything looked great! From the rides to the food carts to the game booths, everything looked magical. There was a huge ferris wheel on the far left and I decided I wanted to go on it right before leaving. To the right there were a bunch of booths with different games for prices and I tugged on Niks hand and pointed in that direction.

"You want to try the games Princess?" He started walking in that direction and I smiled nodding. "Which one do you want to play first?"

"Can we try the water balloon first please?"

We all sat down and competed to see who would pop the balloon first. Glen ended up winning and he got a cute panda bear that he gave to Jace. After that we went around the booths playing different games and we all took turns choosing which one to play next.

After a couple of hours Nik went to put all the stuffed animals in the car while we stayed at a table with some food. We ate yummy pizza and Jace and I each got an elephant ear after!

We decided to walk around for a while and when we were sure we wouldn't throw up our lunch we went on some of the rides. The water slide was super fun but we all got soaked. Then I almost had a heart attack on the ride that drops you from up high but it was very fun.

I managed to convince Nik to take Jace and I into a carousel while Glen waited for us outside and took pictures and videos of Nik on one of the horses all while trying to contain his laughter.

After going on the rides we wanted to, Nik bought me some cotton candy and we walked hand in hand towards the ferris wheel. Here we decided to separate ourselves from Glen and Jace, so we went into one of the little carts while they got on the next one.

"Thank you so much for today daddy! It has been one of the best days ever!" I snuggled up to Nik and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"You're more than welcome princess, I'm so glad you're having fun." we were almost at the top and I could see most of the park from here.

"I love you so much daddy." I smiled widely and suddenly just as the ferris wheel stopped at the top Nik's lips collided with my own and we kissed passionately just like in the movies and books I love. And much like those stories I also felt butterflies in my stomachs and fireworks in my brain. I whined a little when he pulled away and I blushed at the needy sound of it.

"I love you too Princess."

After we got off the ferris wheel we reunited with our friends and decided to head back home since it was pretty late. I sat in the backseat with Jace again and we talked about everything we did today and how much fun we had!

By the time we got home we were half asleep and our doms kindly carried us to our rooms. Before we went different ways though I made sure to wave at Jace and wish them both a good night.

Daddy filled up the tub with warm water and after picking my hair up and taking both his and my clothes off placed me inside the tub and followed after me.

He quickly washed me while I tried not falling asleep and before I knew it we were outside and daddy was wrapping me in a fluffy towel. After he got me into some pjs and got dressed himself we cuddled in the bed and drifted off to sleep.

A/N- First of all like always I apologize for how late this chapter is. I hope you all like it and enjoy it. Leave a comment! I love reading everyone's comments, they make my day. Also I know that ferris wheel moment was super cheesy and cliche but i just had to do it!!! Anyways enjoy and until next time