Chapter 19

Nikolai's POV

"...and that's basically the agreement we came to. I have all the legal documentation if you would like to look over it."

I squeezed Savanna's hand a little tighter and forced a smile on my face trying to be respectful. Henry has thoroughly interrogated me and I just wanted him to go.

"That's fine. I'm sure you're telling the truth. Thank you for your cooperation. I will be leaving now. It was a pleasure to see you Nikolai, and it was very nice to meet you Savanna."

"Thank you Lord Henry, it was a pleasure meeting you."

I have to admit I was nervous about Savanna slipping today but hearing her speak to Henry just proves how perfect she is.

"Thank you for your visit Lord Henry, and safe travels."

We walked to the door and said goodbye once more before quickly racing back to our room giggling like maniacs.

When we got there I grabbed Sav and carried her spinning her around before dropping her on the bed. I crawled over her and leaned my forehead against hers.

"I'm so proud of you baby! You did so good. You were such a good girl."

Her giggles put a smile on my face and I leaned down to give her a quick kiss.

"Do I get a reward for being good?"

"Anything you want baby"

"Anything I want?"

I could see mischief behind her eyes and I chuckled and leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Anything at all. But if it breaks a rule, I'll let you do it but you'll still get punished."

"Aww that's not fair. Where's the fun in that?"

"Well you can do whatever you want as long as you don't break any of the rules."

I sat up and started removing my shoes and then my clothes until I was only in boxers. Afterward I helped Sav out of her dress and got her some pjs to wear.

"How about you tell me tomorrow that way you can think about it more?"

After we were both ready for bed I laid down next to Sav and wrapped her in my arms.

"Ok. I too tired to think now anyways"

"I know princess, don't worry. Get some rest."

Sav looked up at me with a sleepy smile and leaned up to kiss me. I playfully teased her by moving back and before I knew it she had flipped us so she was straddling me and was holding my arms down. She had a pout on her face and I could feel her wolf growling inside her.

"Getting bold I see."

I moved my head up as much as I could while being pinned down and the closer I got, the more she would loosen her hold. Once I was sure she wasn't expecting it, right before kissing her I flipped us over and now she was the one pinned under me. I had a smirk on my face while Sav was still pouting at me.

"That's not fair! You tricked me"

I laughed and leaned down to rest my forehead against hers.

"Sorry princess but I prefer this position a lot more than the previous one."

"I just want kisses"

I tried not to laugh at her cute whining and instead I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Is this what you wanted?"

She shook her head and wiggled trying to free herself from my hold. I just smiled and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Happy now?"

She whined and shook her head again so I placed a kiss on her other cheek.

"What about now?"

Once again she shook her head but this time she was fighting off a smile. I placed a kiss on her nose and she giggled. Finally I decided I had teased her enough and I gave in to her request.

She sighed into the kiss and became putty in my hands. I could feel her wolf purring. I parted our lips and started placing kisses on her neck and leaving beautiful bite marks.

"Happy?"

I laid down beside her pulling her into me and holding her close.

"Mhmm"

She nodded her head as much as she could and I laughed placing a kiss on top of her head.

"Let's get some rest babe. You can tell me what you want tomorrow and we can also call my friend to arrange the playdate like I promised you"

"Thank you daddy! Night night! Love you"

"Goodnight princess, daddy loves you too"

Savanna's POV

"Daddy!!! I figured it out!!!"

I ran all the way from my room to the kitchen where Nik was setting up the table for us to have lunch and stopped dead in my tracks as soon as I saw him.

"Sav, what is so important that you had to break two rules in under a minute?"

"I'm sorry daddy"

He crossed his arms over his chest and gave me 'the look'. Oh oh.

"That's not what I asked Savanna."

"It's just i was looking around on the tablet for something fun to do and I saw an ad for an amusement park so I thought hey that's a really fun idea that's what I want to do so I got really excited"

"I'm glad you figured out what you wanted but you can't run around the house like that, you can get really hurt baby. And please use your inside voice princess. C'mere"

I moved quickly towards him and soon enough I was engulfed in a warm hug and I smiled.

"I'm sorry daddy. I'll try to behave."

"I'm glad to hear that. But you're still getting a spanking tonight."

He gave my bum a playful slap and I squealed trying to move away.

"Let's have some lunch and we can talk more about this amusement park idea ok"

"Ok"

I smiled and sat down slightly bouncing in my seat from excitement. I really want to go to the amusement park. When daddy sat down I started explaining to him everything about the park and everything I wanted to do momentarily forgetting his promise of a spanking.