Chapter 8

I wake up to the sound of a door being slammed, all my senses are on high alert as I scan my surroundings. My eyes finally land on the cause of the problem and I relax as I see it's just Nikolai. He stands there looking guilty and I give him a small smile.

"Sorry princess I came to bring you your dinner and I accidentally slammed the door."

I yawn and stretch my arms mumbling a little. Nikolai sets the tray on my bedside table and sits on the bed pulling me to him.

"How's my sleepy princess? Did you have a good nap?"
He places a kiss on my forehead making me mewl.

"Stawppp" I swat away the hand he's using to play with my hair and groan out loud.

"Why? What's wrong princess?" He looks at me with a confused expression.

"You're going to make me go into little space" I half whisper half mumble as my cheeks start to turn cherry red.

"Aww princess that's not a problem though. You know I'd never judge you and I would love to see you in your headspace."

He attacks my sides tickling me mercilessly as I giggle loudly and uncontrollably.

"Nuuuuu...stop... I don't wanna be little, I don't need your care!!" As soon as I screamed that I wanted to take it back but it was too late. My eyes were already watering as he started speaking.

"Alright then, as you wish. Have some good if you'd like I'm sure you'll like it and I'm going to go now. Goodnight Savanna" I silently watched as he stood up from my bed and started making his way to the door, tears were rolling down my face and I felt like a complete idiot.

Once the door closed I was snapped out of my trance and I looked at my bedside table saying the tray there with a bowl of Mac and cheese, some chicken nuggets, and apple juice. There was also a note on the side of the tray:

"Dinner today wasn't fit for a little princess so I made you a little meal. Enjoy princess!"

The tears started falling again as I clutched the note to my chest. After placing it down on my bed I threw on a robe and slipped some sandals on and left my room.

I walked and walked all over the house looking for Nikolai's room. I couldn't think straight and I couldn't locate his scent. I knew it had to be my nerves because he couldn't have just disappeared leaving no trace behind.

Finally I smelled a familiar scent and I followed it to a big wooden door. Pushing it open I see my brother and his mate cuddled up in bed. I went over to Lucian and started shaking him awake. He groaned and tried to turn away. Finally he sat up staring at me.

"Savanna!? What's wrong? Did something happen?"
At my brothers outburst his mate woke up on high alert growling and throwing himself in front of his mate pushing him behind his body.

"Hi...I'm sorry to bother I just had a question."
I show my neck in submission and Lucian puts his hand on the alphas shoulder trying to calm him down.

"What's up Sav? Couldn't this have waited 'til morning?"

I shake my head and as I'm about to ask him my question the tears starts to flow again.

"Do you know where Nikolai's room is? I think I messed up and I need to talk to him"

"Oh Sav sweetheart! C'mere!" He hugs me tightly and after telling his mate that he'd be back in a sex he starts guiding me towards my mates bedroom.

Once we reach the right door Lucian gives me a smile and places a kiss on my forehead going back to his room.

I lightly knock on rn door and I start getting anxious as I hear shuffling inside. Soon the door is being opened by a very hot looking shirtless Nikolai.

"Oh. Hey Savanna, need anything?"

"Yes actually, as a matter of fact I do." I cross my arms over my chest and try my hardest to look determined and not pout.

He crosses his arms as well and leans against the door frame with a half smirk on his face.

"And what is that you need Savanna?"

"For you to fucking stop calling me savanna and start taking care of me and just kiss me already"

I stand my ground even though internally I am dying. He raises his eyebrow in a questioning way and for a second my heart stops beating but then I feel him gently grab my wrist and then I'm being pulled into his room and pushed against the now closed door.

"Where are your manners little girl, huh?"
He was growling his words by this point but I wasn't scared, it was actually just sexy and a turn on.

"Please daddy" I whisper and in less than a second his lips were on mine exploring every inch and claiming it as his.

We kissed for what felt like forever and when he finally pulled away he had a smile on his face. He gave me a quick peck and then another and another making me giggle and hide my face behind my hands blushing madly.

"Daddyyyyy" I whined as he tried to pull my hands away from my face.

"Don't hide from me princess. I really like it when you call me daddy" he winked at me and I blushed again. He just chuckled and gave me another kiss. This time when he pulled away he wasn't smiling.

"If you ever scream at daddy again or curse I'll bruise that bum of yours, understood baby?"

"Yes daddy" as soon as the word left my mouth I heard a growl coming from Nikolai and a small smile settled on my lips.

"Can I sleep here tonight? Please daddy?" I give him the puppy eyes and he smiled picking me up and taking me to the bed.

He tucks me in and wraps me in his arms giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Get some sleep babygirl. We'll talk tomorrow yeah?"

"M'kay daddy. Night night"

The last thing I heard was a chuckle before I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

A/N- I'm sorry for the delay!! I know I know I'm horrible! But here's the next chapter I hope you enjoy!