Chapter 14

Next morning I woke up with my legs tangled with Nikolai's and my head resting on his chest. He had his arms around me and I could hear his heartbeat.

It was really comfortable there and I didn't want to move but I really had to pee. I poked him on his belly but he didn't even feel anything.

I poked him again and whispered "Daddy..."
I groaned in frustration seeing as nothing was waking him up.

I start trying to wiggle my way out of his arms and when I'm almost out I feel him grab me and pull me back into his arms. His mouth now inches from my ear.

"Where do you think you're going princess?"

That sentence alone sent chills down my spine and I almost moaned at the sound.

I blushed and covered my face with my hands.

"Daddy I have to use the bathroom and I tried to wake you up but you just wouldn't!"

I felt his arms let go of me and he laid on his back throwing one of his hands over his face making all his muscles flex and causing my mouth to water.

"Alright princess, sorry I guess I was more tired than I thought"

I quickly rushed to the bathroom and once I was done I peeked my head into the room,

"Daddy do you have an extra toothbrush I could use?"

I heard him sigh and chuckle a little before getting out of bed and walking towards the bathroom.

"You're one early riser aren't you princess?"

"A little bit."

I giggled and he went into the bathroom getting a brand new toothbrush still in its box from a little space in his cabinet. Once that was done Nikolai too had brushed his teeth and I left so he could use the bathroom.

I don't know what we'll do today but I'm a bit nervous to meet other pack members. I should probably go for a run too since I'm getting kinda restless and I'm sure Diamond would love to get familiar with her new territory.

"C'mere princess. So the maid brought a dress, jeans and a t-shirt, and short overalls with another shirt, what do you wanna wear?"

I smiled as he places the clothes on the bed and looked at all of them. I shrugged a little and looked down chewing my lower lip.

"How about you wear this shirt with the jeans? Do you like that?"

He picked up a white shirt that said "never too old for fairytales" in black, and a pair of black jeans.

"I like that. Thank you. You didn't have to though, I brought clothes."

"It's fine princess. Let me spoil you."

I smile shyly and nod my head slowly. I quickly change into the clothes he gave me and braid my hair to the side.

"You look beautiful"

"Thank you daddy"

"Let's go get some breakfast yeah?"

"Yes please!"

We headed towards the kitchen and I sat on a stool as Nikolai talked on the phone with someone in Italian and started on making coffee.

He hung up the phone and while the coffee was brewing he went to the fridge and was rummaging through it.

"Princess I've got orange juice, milk, and apple juice. What do you want?"

"Daddy you pick" I put my hands on the counter and put my chin on my arms and look at you with a shy smile.