Chapter 3

I wake up the next morning and immediately I smell a heavenly smell. I inwardly moan and I get out bed following the amazing smell of bacon and eggs and yummy breakfast.

I'm practically zombie walking towards the kitchen being guided by the smell.

I make a left onto a hallway that I'm sure leads to the staircase but suddenly I'm caged against the wall and a very muscular pair of arms. I follow the arms up to a very good looking face and I suck in a gulp of air. My eyes widen in realization and I finally smell his amazing scent telling me that sure enough this is my mate.

I was so concentrated in the food that I didn't even notice. Oopsies, my bad.

"Hello, Im Nikolai and who are you?" His Italian accent makes my knees weak and I take a deep breath before answering.

"Hi there. Uhm I'm uh... gosh you're gorgeous. Oh! Did I say that out loud? I'm so sorry, that's so embarrassing. I'm Savanna"

I look away and my eyes water a bit at how embarrassing that was. Nick grabs my chin and softly moves my head up to meet his eyes.

"That was extremely cute. I'm glad you find me attractive, I think you're gorgeous as well. It's very nice to meet you Savanna."

I blush and try to divert my eyes somewhere else, he still hold my chin firmly between his thumb and index finger.

"Uh... do you smell that? Smells like bacon and I like bacon so can we continue this thing later? Thanks!"

I muster all my strength and push him back while I'm distracting him with my words and make a mad dash to the kitchen. Once I'm there I sit down and grab myself a serving of eggs and bacon and sausage and orange juice.

It was all super delicious and I was enjoying it all perfectly calm until Nikolai decided to walk in and sit right next to me.

"What you did earlier wasn't very nice princess." he whispers so only I can hear and I smile sheepishly and give a tiny shrug.

"M'sorry" I tried sounding confident but my voice came out low and hesitant.

"Make it up to me then. To prove how sorry you actually are." he has mischief written all over him with that look that he is giving me and I really want to say no because I'm scared of what he has planned but i also want him to know i am sorry.

I may be crazy and a little rebellious but I'm still the alphas daughter and if my dad is here for an important meeting I have to behave and running away like that was highly disrespectful, even more so after finding out this man rules the biggest Italian werewolf pack.

"Alright, and how do I do that exactly?"

"Go on a date with me."

For a minute his words don't register in my brain and I'm left there with my mouth open not knowing how to react. After a minute I finally close my mouth and i meet his eyes that were firmly staring back.

"A date? That's all? I mean... yeah okay I'll go." I can feel the heat rushing to my cheeks and I bet they are a scarlet color right about now.

He smirks at me and it's fifty-percent hot fifty-percent intimidating and honestly I can't help but ask myself how come the moon goddess pair me up with this man? He's extremely good looking, with an air of adventurous danger around him. Me im just plain old Savannah, the only 'strange' thing about me is my wolf but even that is just plain compared to Nikolai.

"Great! It's a date then. Tonight at 8pm I will go pick you up at your room."

"Alright yeah okay...wait...Tonight!?" uhm that leaves me about no time to get ready! Why I'm i even thinking about that, I usually don't need more than five minutes to throw something on. Ugh he's messing with my head ands I just met him.

"Yeah tonight so be ready."

Before I could ask him what we were going to do or where we were going he stood up and left without a word.

I look down at my plate and see there's still bacon so I go back to eating, I'll worry about Nikolai and this date after my stomach is happy.

I decided that I want to tell my brother. I've been in my room going over that for a few minutes and finally I'm gonna go for it.

I mind link him and I just hope and pray him and his mate aren't doing anything not safe for work right now. His response comes almost immediately and I let out a dramatic relief sigh when he tells me he's not doing anything. I tell him to come to my room and then just flop on the bed waiting.

A/N ~ I had a lot of fun writing this and I'm so excited to introduce Nikolai even though we're not really getting a lot about him yet but soon we'll know all about our sexy man.

What do you think so far of Savanna?

Are you excited to see more Nikolai?