Chapter 16

The next morning I woke up and felt sore and little, usually not the best combination. I huffed and looked to my right where daddy was sleeping peacefully with his hand around my waist.

Whining I started poking his chest and cheeks repeatedly until he finally started stirring but he still didn't wake up.

"Daddyyyyyyy" I was really close to start screaming but I guess he heard me and opened his eyes sleepily.

"Yes Princess?" His mumbled reply laced with his morning voice made me giggle and poke him again.

"Wake up! Wake up! I bored, and I hurts, and I needs attention."

In an instant he was up looking all over me "where does it hurt? Are you ok?"

I swatted his hands away and pulled the blanket back up but it still wasn't enough so I extended my arms towards daddy and opened and closed my fists a couple of time until he understood and moved closer grabbing me and cuddling me to him. Taking his hand I started to suck on his thumb.

"You're going to be my cranky baby today?" Daddy was petting my hair and I just nodded trying to wiggle closer to him.

"Ok princess, how about you stay here in bed while I go run a bath and then after I give you a bath we can come back to the bed and cuddle while we watch Disney movies? How does that sound?"

My eyes lit up at being able to spend the day with daddy and watching movies so I nodded my head rapidly and sliding out of his hold shooing him away and hugging his pillow close to me.

Nikolai's POV

I left my Princess to rest while I went to the bathroom chuckling to myself as I started filling up the bathtub.

Last night was amazing and I was very happy we had completed the mating. Now we truly belonged to each other, I could feel her emotions and she could feel mines. We also had a special bond now that allowed us to share thoughts with each other.

I went into the room and grabbed clothes for the both of us and before going to get my little princess I called one of the maids so they would change our bed sheets while we were taking a bath. Suddenly I remembered I had a couple of bath bombs I had bought for her a little while ago and I took a strawberry scented one and dropped it in the water along with some of that soap that makes a lot of bubbles, I don't know she wanted it and I just couldn't say no.

"Come on baby let's go." I picked her up and I heard her whine before hiding her face in my neck.

She was so adorable when she was being a clingy little. I knew I was going to have to deal with her apologizing a million times once she was out of her headspace. But for now I'll just focus on taking care of her and giving her all the attention she needs.

Savanna was convinced she was too clingy and annoying when she was in her headspace and that she was being a bother. No matter what I told her there was no convincing her otherwise so I know that I have to think of another way to show her that none of that nonsense was true.

In the bath after she had smiled at the bubbles and played with them for a bit I pulled her to me so I could wash her making sure to massage her as best as I could to try and ease her soreness. I made sure to be careful last night but it was her first time and she's just so tiny.

After rinsing off I dried her and helped her into a pair of panties and slipped on one of my shirts. Sitting her down on the edge of the tub I dried myself and pulled on some boxers and a pair of sweatpants.

I took a comb and untangled her pretty hair before carrying her back into our bed that was freshly made. I got comfortable and Savanna curled up around me and gave me a thumbs up so I turned on the TV so we could start our movie day.

"What movie do you want to watch first Princess?"

"Mmmmm... Mulan!!!!" She screamed right next to me and started giggling when I flinched.

"Inside voice princess." I said as I looked for the movie.

"Sorry Daddy" she placed a quick kiss on my cheek making me smile at her cuteness.

After Mulan we watched The Emperor's New Groove and she was currently asking me to play The Lion King.

"Yes baby we'll watch it but we have to go get some lunch first and we can even bring it up here to eat while we watch the movie."

"But daddy I not even hungry."  I looked at her pouty lips and couldn't resist so I leaned down and placed a quick kiss on them making her blush and try to hide.

"Ok babe. I guess I'll just go alone, without you, and have some chicken Alfredo, all on my own."

I knew that she would fall for it and in less than ten seconds she was tightly wrapped around me like a koala and I was laughing.

"You coming?" I asked her once I had gotten my laughing under control and pushed back her hair placing a kiss on her forehead.

She nodded her head and placed it down on my shoulder as I carried her downstairs placing her on a stool as I got started with the pasta.

When the food was all done I placed it on a tray and started making my way back to the room with Savanna clutching the back of my shirt and walking with a slight limp that made me smirk to myself.

I started the movie as soon as we got on the bed and we picked up our food and started eating. When Mufasa died I had to carry Savanna and comfort her drying her tears. I put our empty bowls and cups back on the tray and moved it to the bedside table so that we could go back to cuddling watching movie after movie.

Sometime in the afternoon Savanna fell asleep and I turned off the TV going to my home office to get some work done.

I called one of the maids so they could cook some dinner for us after I had signed many papers and dealt with way too many phone calls.

Back in the room Savanna was still asleep and I carefully got on the bed next to her holding her close until I had to wake her for dinner.

When I could smell food I started kissing my mark on her neck and adding to her collection of hickies.

"Daddyy." Her breathless moan made me look at her and smile.

"It's dinner time Princess"

She blinked at me and just stretched her arms towards me. Picking her up I walked downstairs where we ate dinner and since she was out of her headspace and finally awake I decided to ask her how she felt. We talked about being mated and our bond.

"I can feel how sorry you are even though there's nothing for you to be sorry about."

"There is! I was sooo clingy and bratty I'm sorry." She went on to apologize more and I just went to her and started kissing her effectively shutting her up.

I carried her upstairs and placed her on the bed with me above her and connected our lips again. Before I could get carried away I moved back and took a couple of deep breaths.

"Do you feel ok? Good enough to have a repeat of last night?"

She instantly turned crimson at the mention of last night but confidently leaned up and captured my lips whispering several yes' in between kisses. That was all I needed to hear and with a low growl I pushed her softly back on the bed and grabbed her wrist holding them above her head.

I leaned down and kissed her possessively my free hand running along her side. She was so gorgeous and she fit in my arms so perfectly.

I wanted her to know that I loved every inch of her and hopefully after tonight she wouldn't have any doubt, and if she did we'd just have to do this again.

A/N: I updated again! Say whatttt??? I know I know I'm horrible at this whole updating thing but you guys have been so awesome and you really do deserve it so here you go I hope you like it!