Chapter 5

I smiled shyly and looked down, suddenly feeling a little shy. I felt my face being lifted by my chin and I looked into Nicks beautiful and intimidating eyes.

"You look gorgeous, don't hide from me"

"Sorry" I tried to look down again out of instinct but his fingers on my chin stopped me. An apologetic look was clearly visible in my face and I expected him to be angry or at least disappointed but instead I found amusement in his eyes.

"I'm ready" I hope to break the awkwardness that was slowly building up with my unnecessary statement.

He grabbed my hand without a word and started guiding me down a hallway.

"Where are we going?" I ask while I do a half walk half skip so I could keep up with his long legs.

"That's a surprise princess" he gave me a sideways smirk causing me to huff in annoyance, he then looks at me and noticing my walk he slowed down a bit.

"B-but I wanna know!" I stop and cross my arms over my chest pouting.

"Now now missy that's enough whining and attitude from you! It's a nice surprise and you'll like it, now come on let's go."

My mouth fell open and I quickly covered it up with a cough. That was so unexpected! His dominant yet sweet tone mixed together made me instantly drop my hands, grab his and continue to walk with him silently.

He booped my nose making me scrunch it up and giggle, I could also see his smile from the corner of my eyes.

"That's more like it. I don't like it when you get all pouty."

I have to try really hard to not fall into little space and make a complete fool of myself. You're probably confused with that sentence but as you probably already picked up from my attitude I'm a little into the DD/lg lifestyle and Mr.Nikolai over here isn't making it easy to stay out of little space.

He made me blush so easily and he talked in such a caring way.

"...princess? Savanna?"

"Huh? I'm so sorry did you say something?"

"Yeah I was trying to get your attention I lost you there for a sec. What had you so deep in thought?"

"Uhm...uh nothing really... just stuff..." I tried not to make it to obvious that I was lying but I never was a good lier when I was on the verge of little space.

"It's alright if you don't want to talk about it sweetheart, just don't lie to me"

"I'm sorry"  i felt really disappointed for some reason. I can't believe he was affecting me so much already, not just the wolf part of me but the little side too.

"It's alright just don't do it again, or I might be forced to punish you." The last part he whispered in my ear and it sent shivers down my spine.

I played it off by rolling my eyes and doing a half shrug. I didn't want him knowing how much his words affected me. We finally reached a balcony that was all decorated with a table that had all the food you could possibly think of. There were lights everywhere in different colors and it all just looked fantastic.

"Wow this looks great!" The view from the balcony was to the forest where I went for a run on my first day here and it looked magical.

"Thank you I'm glad you liked it."

We sat down to eat and just like I thought it was all delicious. I tried to eat like a normal person instead of my normal scarfing down, I didn't want to embarrass myself like that tonight.

"This is all delicious and the view is great, thank you so much for this"  I say genuinely

"No problem princess. I'm glad you like it. How about you tell me a little bit about you?"

"Uhm... I live in Blue Woods pack with my dad who is the alpha and my brother, I like chasing butterflies in my wolf form, her name is diamond and she's snow white , I'm taking a creative writing course. I'm 21 years old. I have a pretty boring life, how about you?"

"I think you're quite interesting actually, but I'm from Italy as you know, alpha of the Lower East Bound pack, my parents were killed when I was 15 so I took over the pack since I'm an only child, my wolf is jet black and his name is Angelo, I'm 23 years old."

"Oh wow I'm sorry about your parents!" I say my voice laced with sadness.

"It's ok princess. Don't worry your pretty little head over it"  He lays his hand on my hand that is on the table and I blush all shades of red.

This night is turning out to be fantastic and I'm enjoying getting to know Nikolai better. It is extremely difficult not to go into little space whenever he uses that baby tone and praises me for something but I manage.

"I think I should take you back to your room now" he stands up and holds his hand out for me.

I take it and stand up but I pout since I don't want this amazing night to be over yet. He obviously noticed the pout even though I had my head down and he grabbed my chin making me look up at him.

"Hey no pouting missy, it's getting late and you need to rest. Tomorrow we can have breakfast together and I have a meeting but then we can spend the rest of the day together so no more pouting, yes sir?"

"Yes sir" I said shyly and he smiled encouragingly at me taking my hand and leading me back to my room.

"Goodnight princess" he kissed my forehead and hugged me.

"Goodnight Nikolai. Thanks again for tonight"I smile hugging him back.

"My pleasure kitten, now get some rest I'll see you tomorrow."

With that he turns around and leaves. I enter my room and change into comfy pjs and go to sleep with a big smile on my face.

A/N ~ uhmmm... who else is in love with Mr. Biachi's dominant attitude!??? Like damn!

What did you think of their date? Was it cute?

What do you think of Savanna hiding her little self from Nikolai ?