Chapter 2

"Dad said to tell the guy at the door who we were and they'd take us to the office."

I nod in understanding and just like they said as soon as we gave our name they were leading us down hallways and up stairwells. Suddenly we stopped in front of a door and the guy left us. Luci groaned and started getting antsy. He was nervous, that means his mate is inside that room right now.

I look at him and motion for him to go inside. He takes a deep breath and opened the door slowly walking in. As soon as we go inside all the conversation halts and there's tension in the room. I see my dad and I quickly run to him giving him a hug.

"Hi dad!"

"Hey munchkin, how was the trip? Lucian okay?" He says glancing at my brother who was shyly looking down at his shows from the corner of the room. Lucian was never shy! This was priceless.

I took my phone out and started recording him inconspicuously. I look at my dad and just smile nodding my head.

Lucian clears his throat and looks up finally making contact with who I assume is his mate. Mostly because there's literally nobody else here except dad and me. The other dude is probably the super powerful alpha he was crushing on. Aww that's so sweet.

The alpha, who I still didn't know the name of, went around his desk and straight to my brother. He leaned in and buried his face on my brother hair, he's taller than my brother! And my brother is tall! Instinctively my brother wrapped his arms around his waist and laid his head on his shoulder.

They were starting to get too comfortable and I was getting ready to bolt out of here.

"Ehh!! This is so exciting!!! Hi there I'm Savanna, the better of the Klein kids. Seems you got stuck with that one, I kinda feel bad for you. Nice to meet you Mr..."

I stick out my hand in front of the alpha standing in between these two making sure this office stays family friendly.

"Mclearen. But please call me Xavier"

He shakes my hand and smiles and I can practically feel my brother melting at his voice and smile. Can't blame him the man is very attractive. I'm happy for my brother.

"Ah. So that's who you are, my brother wouldn't shut up about you and you're awesomeness the entire ride here but forgot to mention your name."

"Huh, crushing on me before even knowing we were destined for each other. Cute." He looks at my brother and smiles.

Lucian blushed, he actually blushed omg! This is the end of the world!

Suddenly my brothers voice is in my head " I swear to god Sav if you don't shut up! And if you show that video to anyone you're dead!"

I look at him and smile innocently before slowly retreating towards my dad.

He just smiles and shakes his head.

"Well this is definitely a nice turn of events! I'm happy for you son. If you want to push this meeting to another time to get... acquainted that's fine by me."

Dad was trying not to be awkward but he wasn't doing very well and I was trying to hide my smile and giggles.

"I think that's a wonderful idea Harry! Either way we have to wait til Nick gets here." Xavier says to us and then turns to Luci ang grabs his hands.
"How about you and I go somewhere, to talk"

Luci nods and clears his throat trying to form a coherent thought in his head. It's quite adorable actually. They leave and it's just me and my dad now.

"Dad who's Nick?" I ask curiously.

"Nikolai Bianchi, Nick for short, he's the most powerful alpha from Italy. He's flying in to make business deals and transactions with the packs here on the US."

"He sounds hot"

"Savanna! Watch your manners"

I giggle at my dad and shake my head.

"I'm kidding dad. Plus I'm 21 years old already! Who knows maybe one of the Italian werewolves will end up being my mate" I shrug and skip past my dad who is just shaking his head and trying to hold back a smile.

Once I'm outside I ask a guy that looks like a pack warrior where I could go to shift and run for a while. He directed me to the very impressive forest that they have and I definitely planned on taking advantage of it.

I shifted into my Snow White wolf and started off into the forest. I loved running around like this, I just felt so free and like I didn't need to worry about anything.

After being out for a while and seeing the sun go down I start walking back. I realize I didn't bring clothes so I link my dad to bring me some and just sit next to the pack house. People were staring and whispering at the beautiful color of my wolf although right now I'm pretty sure my fur isn't as white as it usually is.

My dad walks out and tosses me my clothes petting my head. I give him a wolfish grin and grabbing my clothes I move somewhere secluded where I shift and change going back into the house. A maid instructed me to the room I'm staying in and I quickly take a shower then lay down in bed ready to pass out.

A/N ~ I'm supposed to update once a week but I had this ready and I just couldn't help myself so enjoy.

How are you liking it so far?