Chapter 21

Nikolai's POV
"Daddy...Daddy... Daddy!!!!" I groan and turn around searching for the bubby girl who decided waking my up by shaking the bed was a good idea.

"What's wrong Princess?Are you ok?" I worriedly started inspecting her before I heard her giggle and wiggle her way into a hug.

"No daddy, I'm just really excited cause i get to make a new friend today!" I chuckle and pet her hair for a little bit almost drifting back to sleep when suddenly my phone starts ringing.

I reach for it and without looking at the caller I.D. i answer with a "Nikolai speaking, who is this?"

"Hey Nik! It's me Glen. We just landed and I wanted to give you a call in case you forgot to send someone for me."

"Wait you already landed? What time is it? I just woke up! You were supposed to get here at 1."
I quickly scramble off the bed and look towards Sav with wide open eyes.

"Yeah and according to my watch it's 1:05 pm right now." I confirm what he just said by looking down at my phone and seeing the time glaring back at me.

"Fuck I overslept. Don't worry I'll be there in 45 minutes."

I frantically ran around the room putting on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt before sitting down on the bed and putting the phone on speaker so I could put everything on and tie my shoes.

"Alright... Didn't you have that thing with your little? The fair right? Did she misbehave?"

"No actually she's the one that suggested moving it to tomorrow because she's excited to meet your little. She wants you guys to join us tomorrow." I look towards Savanna and smile when I see her brushing her hair in front of the mirror.

"Yeah that's perfect! Alright i'll see you soon then. Tell your little one Jace hasn't slept in days waiting to meet her."

When she hears that Sav turns around and gives me the biggest smile ever. I smile back at her and motion for her to come closer.

"I'm sure she'll love to hear that."

I hang up the call and pull Savanna in for a kiss.

"Come on princess we have to go to the airport."

"Yes daddy. I'm so excited!" She squeals and grabs a jacket on her way out. She hurriedly goes to the kitchen and when she comes back she's holding a sandwich in a napkin on one hand and a plastic cup on the other.

"Gloria helped me make a sandwich for you before I went to wake you up and this is just orange juice. You can eat it on the way to the airport."

I smile at how cute she is and I lean down to give her a quick kiss before starting to walk to the car while I take a huge bite out of the sandwich. Ham and cheese, my favorite.

"Thank you so much princess, it's wonderful." I get the car keys and we hurry into the car.

We start the long journey to the airport and Savanna and I laugh and sing along to songs the whole way there. Occasionally I would steal short glances towards Sav and smile before rubbing small circles on the back of her hand that was firmly grasped in mines.

Savanna's POV
"If you tell anyone that I know every word to 'My heart will go on' I will spank you"

I laugh at the empty threat and look at Nikolai with a huge smile on my face.

"Don't worry daddy your secret is safe with me."

He parks in an empty spot and looks towards me trying to look serious,
"It better be"