4:Dates and Dares

"Carter," I heard someone mumble.

"Should we maker her go today?" I heard another voice say. Sounded much more like Zayn's.

"She had a hard day yesterday," I heard Niall say next to my ear. His grip tightened around me as he rested his head into my neck.

"Carter babe," I heard Harry say. "Carter."

"What?" I asked trying my best to sound awake. Didn't work.

"Do you want to spend the day here with me and Zayn? The others have album work. You don't have to go to school today if you don't want to," he offered. I opened my eyes to see Zayn, Harry and Niall. They all looked dead tired. I know Niall was for he refused to sleep till I did. And I didn't want to sleep becuase I had slept that time from when I curled up into Liam's arms.

"What time is it?" I asked slowly sitting up. If you just walked in, you could have told I had just woken up. That bad.

"It's 7. And hour and half till school starts." Harry replied. I looked around to see they were all tired. I didn't want to bother them.

"I'll go," I said swinging my legs to the side of the bed. "I need clothes though."

"I have some here for you. Just get in the shower," Harry said exciting. I had a feeling I would be staying in this room from now on.

I slipped into the warm water, blasting some Kings of Leon. The shampoo smelt of strawberries. So did the body wash. The bathroom was also decorated differently than usual. I had a feeling Harry was expecting me? I stepped out, wrapping the fluffy towel around my waist. "I have your clothes right here Carter." I pulled on the robe, opening the door to see Harry.

"Can I wear your beanie today?" I asked through the door. He hated people wearing his beanie. I just like it so much.

"Yeah," he called back without hesitation. "Are you done yet?" I stepped out slipping on the oxfords he gave me going with my floral top. I had my tooth brush in my mouth trying to finish my make-up. "Woah what's going on Carter?"

"I want food," I said finishing with teeth, finishing the make-up. He just laughed, throwing his beanie at me.

"Just like Niall in so many ways," I heard him mumble.

"I heard that!"

"YOU WERE MEANT TO!" I rolled my eyes, finishing with everything about ten minutes later. I walked out to see shopping bags everywhere.

"Hey Harry," I said trying to get through the bags. "What's all this about?"

"I have a new roomie!" He laughed. "Mom thought it would be best for you to stay here. So we are moving you in!"

"So you bought new things?" I asked a little frustrated. "I have clothes. They're at Anne's. You didn't have to buy these!"

"It's all part of the going undercover thing chill out Carter," Zayn said bringing in more bags. "That's it!"

"Now I'm taking Carter to school! Niall and Zayn! Please decorate the room the way I asked okay?" Harry grabbed his keys, making his way to the door.

"There is so much," I said trying to avoid tripping over things. "I don't ne-"

"Did you really just trip?" Harry laughed.

"No I attacked the floor," I replied sarcastically.

"With your face?"

"I'm freaking talented!" I said pushing past him. I just heard him laugh, following me to his car.

~~~