7:Happy To Say-

My name is Carter. I don't use my last name unless I need to. My last name doesn't matter. It is there just to remind me that I have a sucky life. To remind me my mom abonded me. But that's not it at all. I found out my mom sent me away to hide me from the creppy idiot that calls himself my dad. In some ways I can't be mad at her. But I have a right to. Foster care wasn't the easiest on me. It never will be. It's a reminder to yourself that your real parents didn't want you. That they gave up everything on you. But you still love them. You love them with all you have to love them with. They are your parents. Always will be. 

"Carter? Are you ready?" Harry asked coming into my room. It is the day before tour starts. I finished up my school work. I get to graduate next year. That's something to be excited about. My birthday is also next week. That's also exciting. But what I'm not excited about?

I'm out looking for my mom and dad now. 

They are both in the states. That's where we are going. For six and half months. The states. But there are 50 of them. I know where my father is. California. That just leaves 49 more to locate my mom. 

"Yeah," I replied putting my phone into my pocket. 

"Did you call Daniel?" Harry asked taking my bag into the front room. I nodded, reassuring him. Daniel is helping. How? He's our eyes here in London. Whatever happens here he will call and tell us. He also set up a weapon system for us in the US. Someone with that name of Jake. "Well let's get the bags in the bus then get some rest!" 

"Crashing here?" I asked as the two men who came to help us took out the bags. They all nodded, getting comfertable on the couch. I was about to take a seat when I got a text from Daniel. "Hold on guys." I decided to call instead. 

"Carter!" He said, out of breath. 

"What is it Daniel?" I asked, getting a little worried. 

"I just outran Edward and his gang," he said between breaths. "He's going after you!" 

"Daniel. We are hidden. No one knows where Harry lives," I reasurred him. 

"Carter," he said stopping for a breath. "They know where Anne lives." I dropped my phone, standing in shock. 

"Carter?" Harry asked standing in front of me. "Carter are you okay?" Without another word, I booked it through the door. "CARTER!" I took down the street, running for Anne's house. The pouring rain didn't  make this any easier. The gun hidden under my sweats was grinding into my thigh. But the only this I would think of was Anne. Robin and Gemma? Even my cousins. All at Annes. 

There it was. The black van outside of Anne's place was not theirs. It had to be Edwards. I could hear the others slowly jogging behind. There is no way I am letting them anywhere near this. 

Running up the steps, I kicked to door down. No one was inside. It was quiet. "Anne?" Nothing. Just then the sound of breaking glass came from the kitchen. I swiftly pulled the gun from my sweats, holding it up for defense. "Who's there?" Walking slowly, I did a roll pointing my gun at the intrudor. "I should have known." 

"Hello Carter," Edward smirked. "How have you been?" I didn't answer, keeping my gun up in defense. "It's okay. I'm not doing anything to you."

"What do you want?" 

"Why didn't you tell me you were Harry's little sister?" He asked. "I thought we had a connection back in that room." 

"I thought I could trust you," I sneared back. He let out a chuckle, leaning against the counter. 

"Look I'm not going to hurt you," he finally said. "I just wanted to leave you and your little boy band a warning. Derek isn't going to stop looking for you."