19: Scare

~Dedication to Beccakitten your comment was funny (: And one to my cousin Courtney (Bleachblondbabe) for "killing" her in my story~ 

Listen to Radioactive (ON SIDE) For full effect

LET'S GO

"False alarm," Riley said making us drop our guard. "It's just Ken."

"Ken?" I asked. The memebers of my birth family all ran out to greet the man I still had no idea who he was. But I think I should know him. 

"Carter," Billi said motioning me over to her. "This is Uncle Ken. Riley's brother." 

"This is Carter?" He asked. "She as really grown up."

"It's been 15 years," Hailee added. "Since you last saw her."

"It has been hasn't it," he said, rubbing his chin. "I'm Uncle Ken. I work for your dad." I sat there looking pretty confused. 

"It's a spy agency Carter," Riley spoke. "That's my job." 

SPY?

"Wait... Did you just say spy?" Harry asked, coming up behind me. 

"Yes," he replied. 

"So this is like spy training?" Keith asked. 

"That's exactly what it is," Riley replied again. 

"I didn't come here for interductions," Ken started. "I came to say that Derek is on the move. He is on his way up here."

"How long do we have?" Riley asked, starting to kick things into gear. 

"Long enough to get out of here," Ken stated. 

We all started to pack things away. Clothes, guns, food. Who knows where we are going to go. Oh that's right, Riley does. 

"What's the plan Riley?" I asked. He stopped packing, turning towards me. 

"We start with the take down plan."

~*~*~*~*~*

Around the table, everyone was sitting. It was the head of the spy agency. And this is where we ended up. 

"He made it," Riley said, showing the camera footage. "And now he as Ken." 

"Another perons?" Harry asked. 

"Just one more to save," Hailee replied. "That is why you guys are here."

"Why us?" I asked.

"You guys now have the expirence," Riley said shutting the camera footage off. "We need you to go in."

"And risk our lives?" I asked. "Are you trying to kill us?"

"It's not like that Carter," Hailee added. "We need you because you know the secret behind the building."

"What if something goes wrong?" I asked. Silence. "Oh I forgot. You don't care." I stormed off, stopping when I came to a sitting area. 

 "Carter?" Someone called. I was standing in front of a big window. Apperently Riley's whole spy thing was pretty big. Considering he had a building dedicated to it. In the middle of LA too. How did I not see this building before. "You okay?" Liam. 

"I'm fine," I replied. "Just a little shaken up." He sighed, slinging a shoulder over my shoulder. 

"I know," he replied. "Going from unknown Utah girl, to little sister to one of the biggest boy bands, daughter of a spy, and girlfriend to the Niall Horan is pretty crazy."