11:Faith

"CARTER LET ME IN!" 

"WHO ARE YOU?" I yelled back, grabbing the closest thing to me. A lamp. 

"Open the door!" I didn't reply this time. "Carter it's Daniel! Open the door!" I let out a sigh of relief, putting the lamp down. I opened the door to have someone pus me against the back wall. He cuffed his hand over my mouth, pressing his body towards mine. His smirk didn't belong to Daniel. Neither did his body figure or voice. "Hello love." His voice was deep, grip tight. This wasn't anyone I knew. 

I felt the room grow darker as I began to lose control of my body. I couldn't feel my arms or legs anymore, falling into the arms of whoever had broke in. My body laid limp in the strangers arms, hearing his voice talk on the phone. He slung me over his shoulder, making things just grow darker. Soon enough, things were dark. 

~~~

-LOUIS' POV-

"And some hot wings!" I said to the clerk. She smiled, pounding that into the cash register. 

"Louis," Harry smirked. "You hate hot wings." 

"But Carter loves them. She said she wasn't hungry but she gets this weird look in her eyes when she does get hungry. Kind of like Niall."

"Just says they are even more perfect for each other," Zayn laughed. 

"It's true," Niall smiled. "Soul mates. I swear!" His face always shined when he talked about her. It was crazy how in love he was with this girl. The way he talked about her. When they are around each other, she always seems more happy. He is also very protective. Which all in all he is a great boyfriend. 

"We should get back," Harry said. "I don't want to leave Carter alone to long." We all agreed. I had to wait for her food to be done so I stayed in the place a little longer. Once the women handed me the warm box of gross things, I smiled and walked out to the van. The boys were laughing, having a good time. It has been a long time since this has happened, and I really like seeing the smiles on their faces. 

"So what movie?" Niall asked walking into the bus first. We all waited outsite, one it being a beautfiul night tonight. That was until Niall came running out of the bus. "GUYS!" 

"Niall was is it?" Harry asked frist. "Where is Carter?" 

"Sh- She isn't in there! Things are broken and- and she just isn't in there!" We all rushed into the bus seeing he was right. A lamp was smashed on the ground, making class shattered everywhere. Harry fell to his knees, picking up peices of shattered glass. His face was covered with tears streaming down them. He was broken and didn't know how to put it into words. 

"Harry," I said softly. He stopped me by getting to his feet. Without any warning, he ran out the bus, down the streets of America. I didn't know what to do but run after him. Niall by my side. If there was one thing, we wanted Carter home and safe. Wherever she may be.

We have to have faith. 

~~

-CARTER'S POV-

The taste of old rag found it's way into my mouth. I wander why.. Oh right. I was kidnapped by a psycho. 

I began to figet, trying to take the rag from my mouth. When I lifted my hand to my mouth, there was no rag. It was the ramaining taste from earlier. The taste of whatever that man put over my mouth. I was also lying on a bed. Not mine, but it was nice. Pink. Clean room. It couldn't have been Derek who kidnapped me. He would have just killed me.