Epilouge

"Harry!" I yelled from the living room of the apartment. 

"That was the last box," he said placing it on the floor. "You know for a girl, you don't have a lot of things." 

"Yeah but Niall does," I said pointing to the boxes that were still in the living room. "He ran to get pizza." 

"So?" Harry asked crashing to the couch. "20. Engaged. Moving in with the boyfriend. How does it feel?"

"It honestly feels like I was just 17 yesterday," I replied honestly. "Now having to plan a wedding the next? It's all crazy!" 

"I remember the first day you came here," Harry said standing up. He walked over towards the pictures that were hanging on the wall. "15. Quiet. Tom boy." 

"Most of that hasn't changed," I laughed. 

"Carter. You are getting married in two weeks. You're head of a spy angency. And yet still have time for your older brother who is single. And I have to say I'm ready for a pringle." 

"Funny Harry," I laughed. "And Molly and you will work out. Just have to give her time." 

"Whatever. Coming from my little sister," he scoffed. 

"Who is engaged." He just laughed, sitting back down next to me. "It feels weird not having to worry." 

"Trust me I know," Harry replies. "Those couple days after the adoption I did not sleep a wink." 

"Oh that's your exscuse for missing on Zayn's birthday?" 

"What? No! Ugh.. Carter..." 

"Honey I'm home!" Niall yelled coming in through the door. He set down the pizza and took in his surroundings. "Yupp. That's what I'm going to say from now on." 

"I like it," I replied helping him with the boxes of food. I set them on the granite top counter, opening to see the delisous pizza in front of me. "I haven't eaten all day." 

"That's why I got your favorite," Niall said pulling out a box of chicken wings from behind his back. 

"Oh my I love you," I said taking the box. He just laughed, pulling out pizza for himself. "So Harry here has agreed to talk about the wedding which is happening in two weeks."

"I don't know why. I mean it's your guys' wedding. I don't know why I have to help," Harry replied. 

"Well I wanted to know if you would be the best man?" Niall wanted to make it more of a statement but it came out a question. 

"I'd love to man," Harry replied. 

"And Lux as the flower girl. And baby Will as the ring boy," I added. "That means I need to find more dresses and a bridesmaid for Harry and-"

"Babe calm down," Niall said wrapping his arms around my waist. "That's why Shianna is coming up. Stop freaking out okay?" He turned his head towards me, kissing my cheek. 

"You're right," I said running my fingers through my hair. "I just need to calm down." 

"That's more like it," Niall laughed. "Now go get on some comfy clothes and come watch the movie. I nodded, going down the hallway to mine and Niall's room. I slipped on some sweats with an old t-shirt. 

I was about to go out to meet the two boys when a book fell off the shelf stardling me. I picked up the blue book reading the cover. Carter. It was my Diary. Flipping through the pages, memories flodded back in. The fight. My parents. What a troubled teen I was. It was all so odd to think about. Since then I have changed. I don't think about my old life. I look more into the future. With Niall praposing and having little pregnancy scares like that really put my mind off things. Harry has helped too with being an annoying brat. The other boys have been touch on the subjects like that and it has all really helped. 

"Babe? You coming?" Niall asked coming into our room. I was started a bit, letting the book fall to my feet. 

"Yeah. Be out in a minute okay?" I said, picking back up the book. 

"Carter?" Niall asked confused. 

"Yeah?"

"I love you," he smiled. 

"I love you too." He walked out of the room, leaving me alone again. I sat on our bed, thinking to myself. This was the reason I was hurting. All my pain. The marks on my skin. It was all bound into this one book. And this is where it ends. 

I threw the book into the bin, closing the lid. I walked out of the room, seeing Harry and Niall laughing. "So what movie?" 

My life has changed. And I want to keep it that way. 

THE END

______________

That was the real end. The book is officially over! There won't be another chapter. It is kinda hard to write a diary entry. So I just decided to end it here! 

Thank you so much for reading! It has been fun! 

I love you guys! So don't let this bond end. I MEAN IT!!!!

Go read Heartache! I'm not kidding! 

I love you guys! 

Thanks for reading! 

Stay Stunning! 

OVER AND OUT! 

~Dani