8:London

"So we start in London, head to Germany, Italy, France, and then to the US," the manager guy was telling me. The boys were getting ready for tonights show so I was hanging out back stage. Like a loser. And this manager guy, Tom I think, just comes up and starts talking to me. "So what do you think?"

"What do I think about what?"

"About DJing for the begining. Harry showed me some of your things. It would be cool if we could start doing it next week," he said, totally serious.

"So, like... Get the crowd pumped kind of person? Isn't that was Little Mix is here for?" I asked pointing towards the girl band that was opening for One Direction.

"Well yes. But having One Directions little sister opening for them?"

"Is that what I am?" I asked. "One Directions little sister?"

"You havn't seen our fandom have you?" I shook my head as he let out a sigh. "Alright. Paul, he's the babysitter. That's what directioners call him. Lou, is the mother of baby Lux who is the baby of the boys. Me, I'm the dad. And Lou would be considered the mom. And you? You're the baby sister."

"What's wrong with them?" I joked.

"I honestly have no idea but in some ways," he started. "It's cute to see the girls fangirl over things like this. Even Josh. The drummer get attention. It's weird." I let out a laugh as someone came up behind me, wrapping their arms around my waist. I let out a shriek as Niall just laughed.

"Okay that was not funny," I said leaning my wad against his chest.

"It was cute," he replied, kissing my cheek. I let go, having a wicked idea.

"Umm Tom?" I asked pulling a face. "I don't feel good." He caught on, feeling my forehead.

"Oh babe," he said pulling me into his arms. "You are burning." He leaned down, kissing the top of my head, holding me in his arms. The whole time Niall stood there kind of shocked.

"Uh yeah Tom?" He said a little pissed off. "That's my girlfriend. Back off a bit?" Tom wiggled his eyebrows before hugging me tighter. I couldn't help but snicker. "Alright funny business is over. Hand me her." Just as he said that, I slapped my hand over Toms mouth, placing a kiss to the back of my hand. Niall pulled me by my waist to my sure it was fake. Once he saw my hand over his mouth he sighed in relief. "Don't do that." He leaned in trying I kiss my lips, but I jumped out of his arms, running for the stage. "CARTER! GET BACK HERE!"

"NEVER!" I jumped over things and dodged stage crew. I passed Zayn and Louis drinking water, just to have them look at me weird. I made Liam fall on his butt after he slipped on the soccer ball he was playing with but ended crashing into Harry.

"Woah slow down speedy," he laughed. "You okay?"

"Hide. Me," I said between breaths. "Niall. Chasing me." He looked over me to see Niall running after me. He just smiled, wrapping his arms around me. "Harry! YOU TRAITOR!"

"Sorry," he smiled, handing me to Niall. He held onto my tight as he walked with me in front of him, hands wrapped around my waist.

"It feels like I'm the jelly fish from Spongebob and you're Patrick," I said she was 'waddled' towards the food. He just smiled kissing my cheek. "Stop. Let me go Niall!" He just continued to kiss me as I continued to try to escape.

"Awe!" I heard a girls voice say. "This is adorable!" I looked up to see the four girls of Little Mix standing there. I was a fan yes, but not a huge one. I knew their names and that's about it.

"I ship Ciall," Jade said, smiling at me. I elbowed Niall in the ribs, making his grasp, losen and focus on his stomach that I just elbowed.

"That wasn't nice Carter," Niall said, bending over as he held his stoamch. I stood up, slapping my butt, making me squeal.