CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

WARNING: this chapter is for mature content ahead. For open-minded readers only. If you find this part a bit disturbing and quite cringe and it gross you out then this is not for you. Reader discretion is advised.

READ RESPONSIBLY!
Slight lang 'to.

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

"Every step we take, every ray of sunlight, they bear witness to my longing for you to be mine," he whispered, his voice carrying a hint of possessiveness. "And now, you're mine. No one can take you away. You're mine, and I'll make sure it stays that way."

I closed my eyes, surrendering to the warmth of his kisses. Lost in the moment, I couldn't tell where we were headed, our breaths mingling as we kissed fervently. With each touch of his lips, I felt myself falling deeper under the spell of Lance Joaquin Bernardo. As his lips pressed against mine, a surge of desire washed over me, momentarily causing me to tense with anticipation.

Yet, his commanding presence shielded us from prying eyes, allowing me to lose myself in the intensity of his embrace. His kisses grew more passionate, sending shivers down my spine and weakening my resolve. With each lingering kiss, I found myself unable to resist, eagerly returning his affection.

"Fuck!" daing ni Lance nang makagat ko ang ibabang labi na.

"I'm sorry, first time ko 'to," nahihiyang saad ko. "Tapos dito pa sa kalsada pa."

"Okay, let me teach you how to kiss. Just follow me," he smiled at me.

Dahan-dahang inangat ang mukha ko bago ilapat ang labi niya t'saka dinampian ito ng halik.

"Open your mouth, honey." he said in goddamn huskily.

Without minding anyone that someone would see us, our kiss deepened. Ibinuka n'ya ang bibig ko gamit ang dila n'ya at ginalugad ang loob nu'n.

"I warned you that you'd experience a kiss like a bold star," he murmured huskily. "If you keep going."

Ang pangalawang pagkakataon, nagulat ako nang bigla na lang niya sinipsip ang dila ko at pinaglaruan gamit ang kaniyang mapupusok na labi at dila. He placed one of his hands at the back of my head and pulled me closer so we could feel more of our lips, tasting our own saliva. Bigla niyang kinagat ang ibabang labi ko at ang ibig sabihin lang nu'n ay sumabay ako sa mapupusok niyang ginawad niya sa akin.

"Ugh! Shit. . ." I moaned when he entered his tongue in my mouth and he bit my lower lip.

Sinasabayan ko na.lang ang mga galaw ng labi niya. Ngayon ko lang napagtanto na ang landi ko pala dahil nagsusumbatan kaming halik habang nasa daan kami.

Minus points na ako sa langit!

Our gaze held as he leaned in, his face inching closer to mine. With gentle tenderness, he kissed me, his hands finding their place at the back of my head. It was a picturesque moment, two souls yearning for each other's touch and affection. Lost in the embrace and sweetness of our kisses, time seemed to fade away.

Eventually, he pulled back, his eyes meeting mine with a glimmer of happiness.

A playful smile graced his lips as he remarked, "You catch on quickly, honey!"

Don't panic, it's organic.

We stared at each other for a moment before claiming my lips again, giving me a more intense kiss than before. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back with the same ferocity as we close our eyes, taking our dreams to wonderland. Deepening our kiss and starting to feel hot already, he pulled me for a hug, feeling his masculine body crushing over to my softness.