SYNOPSIS

SYNOPSIS

CUPID STUPIDITY (LOVE MATERIAL SERIES #1)

TEMPORARY PEOPLE. That's what they called those someone who stays by your side when you are in your dark and greys but in one day, they'll leave you for some anonymous reason/s. As we took different paths in journey of what we called life, its normal to meet someone that would definitely make your saddest life the happiest one. But we need to accept the fact that there wouldn't be someone who will stay by your side until the very end.

But temporary is temporary.

Will Shainny De Leon be the happiest woman in the world if her kryptonite and strength became officially hers?

Loving someone would be painful and cruel but would she able to endure all of that?

Relationship needs love, trust, and sacrifices to run smoothly. Relationship goes through ups and down but it's just a challenge that can make their bond stronger and unbreakable together.

But... what if their relationship starts to fade?

What if there are secrets and broken trust involved?

Secrets can really destroy everything. But is it right to hide your secrets even to a person who's holding the other half of your heart? Don't you think that the longer you hide secrets from someone, the more painful it would be for her if she knows it by herself? Secrets are really mystery. From beginning until the end.

How long can they endure the pain?

While Shainny keeps on understanding him, will she continue staying by his love if the pain started to get the nerve out of her?

What if she gives up? What will happen to their dreams?

That's how love works. It's cruel. It's painful. It's mysterious. It's up to them how they will handle every pain and sacrifices. Then After all, it explains what love really is.

Time. They need to think and to heal. They need time to move on. They need time to get through the pain. If time meddle in their relationship, would they able to think of the best decision? Decisions that can affect their positively or negatively. Decision that aims to illuminate their future with or without each other.

But what if they're really destined to be in each other's arms?

Would fate take an action?

If that happened, how they will make their second chance a more valuable risk to take? Well, it's up to them.

Their fate depends on their hands. Being matured enough, and were strengthened by pain and years, the next chapter of their lives depends on how they want to end and continue the previous chapters. Will they choose to embrace the past and start again? Or just continue living a life without each other's arms? This time, Cupid should be right. They might be stupid, by it turns out to be beautiful mistake that accidentally make forever.

Cupids. . . Cupids. They're so stupid, aren't they? So stupid to make a love story like this. But who knows the ending right? Forever together or forever alone?

N A M E L E S S G U Y 2 5