NAMELESSGUY'S NOTE

NAMELESSGUY'S NOTE

Cupid Stupidity (Love Material Series 1) has officially ended.

Cupid Stupidity (Love Material Series 1) re-published.

The conclusion of Cupid Stupidity (Love Material Series #1) marks a significant milestone in my journey as a writer on Wattpad. While I acknowledge that I'm not flawless and apologize for any typos or grammar errors, I am deeply grateful for the support and encouragement from all who followed the story.

I extend my heartfelt thanks to the readers, fellow authors, and supporters who have contributed to my growth and development as a writer. Your feedback, messages, and corrections have been invaluable, shaping my writing journey in ways I couldn't have imagined.

The experience of sharing my first story in the Love Material Series has been both humbling and rewarding. The messages and comments from readers have left a lasting impression, and I am Truly touched by the support I have received throughout this journey.

To all those who followed the story until its conclusion, your presence made this journey enjoyable and memorable. While I bid farewell to Cupid Stupidity (Love Material Series #1), I carry with me fond memories of Lance Joaquin Bernardo and Shainny De Leon.

As I embark on new writing ventures, I hope to see you all again in Love Material Series #2 and beyond. Thank you for being a part of this journey, and here's to many more stories to come.

I will post the Love Material Series #2, Lyzza's story this November. You can see it in my profile entitled "Whisper of Virtouso".

To be more updated, you can follow me all my socmed accounts:

Facebook: Kenneth Pineda

Instagram: Ken_siduu25

Wattpad: Namelessguy25

You can check it my stories:

Love Material Series:

Cupid Stupidity (Love Material Series #1) - Completed

Whisper of Virtouso (Love Material Series #2) - On-going

Piliant of Blue (Love Material Series #3) - Soon

Defined Destiny (Love Material Series #4) - Soon

Again, thank you so much for being with me.

Continue to grow.

Continue to fight.

Continue to your life.

Continue to love one another.

Spread the love not hatred.
Give love and share to everyone.

Her presence is like a sprinkle of glitters, adding sparkle to every moment we share. With her by my side, life becomes a breathtaking journey, filled with endless possibilities and enchanting surprises.

She's the sunset to my day, the glitters to my sky, and the love that makes every moment shine brighter.

Sincerely,

Namelessguy25 

See you in Whisper of Virtuoso (Love Material Series 2)

N A M E L E S S G U Y 2 5