CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR (WARNING)

WARNING: R18! Matured content ahead and not suitable for young readers.

Read Responsibly!

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

"That dress is your thing, but you'll only wear it whenever you're with me."

Why is he so hot?!

Pinikit ko ang mga mata ko habang patuloy siyang lumalapit sa akin. Naramdaman ko ang kanyang mainit na paghinga na amoy mint. Kahit na mayroon siyang iniinom, hindi ko maamoy ang amoy ng alak sa kanyang hininga.

"L-Lance. . ." utal kong tawag sa kaniya. "A-anong. . . anong nangyayari?"

"Shush, be quiet. We might be heard in the other room," he said with a husky voice.

I quickly closed my mouth because that's what he wanted. He bit his lower lip, looking at my eyes.

"How are you? Are you in a relationship with Kenzo?"

A few seconds ago, he stopped what he was planning to do and my entire world almost shook from the nervousness. I felt a warmth in me because of his gaze on me. I look down at him. Waiting for him to do next. I took a deep breath because of the nervousness.

"Kenzo is my best friend," I said nervously.

He grinned mischievously. He suddenly grabbed both of my shoulders to bring our faces even closer.

"Fuck! L-Lance!" He violently stuck his tongue at me.

It was like a snake that seemed to be savoring every corner of me. His kisses made me close my eyes.
His kisses went deeper as his hands traveled from my jaw to my lower back. It sends tingles throughout my body and I gasp as he cups my ass. The determination was evident from the way he kissed me.

"L-Lance. . .Ugh!"  I groaned.

He made me lie down and started bringing his face close to mine. He started kissing me.

He stuck his tongue in me. I went along and we both kissed.
In the blink of an eye, I knew again that his lips were on mine. I could feel his grip on my neck go down and he would kiss me passionately.

I closed my eyes to the strange warmth I felt and gradually I was covered in his kisses. I don't know where we're going, we're almost out of breath as we kiss each other. It's like we're going along with the music here at the bar.

"Shit! Lance!" I moaned when he suddenly removed my dress.

I can feel his growing manhood beneath me. I'm aware of that!
So I wasn't even surprised when he suddenly laid me down again. I didn't think twice that his neck was twisted. I swallowed hard and hard when I saw his good body, his muscles are very good for him.

I feel like he's going to the gym while he's in another country. His body changed a lot then and now. He went on my top and he started kissing me again and again.

Ugh. . . heaven!

He completely removed my bra. His face lowered and I grabbed off his hair when he started sucking my nipple with his tongue. With one of his hands, he was playing with my breast and with the other, his hand was traveling towards my womanhood.