✧𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞✧

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

In a distant world, far across many other dimensions, was a land known as Scanthia

In a distant world, far across many other dimensions, was a land known as Scanthia. Scanthia lived across the void but it's people thrived off of the power and energy of the void, the land between all lands, the world between all worlds, the upside down. Scanthia was full of people who had learned to use the energy of the land between lands and they called it Magick. Many years ago, the First, as in the first being to find the land of Scanthia, learned to use the Magick, they taught it to their students and their student's students and so began the practice of Magick.  In Scanthia, there were guardians of the Magick, Masters of the Magick, Mages of the Magick, and Apprentices of the Magick. A person was first an apprentice, chosen by their master who was willing to train them in their own understandings of the Magick. Once their master believed they had a fair enough understanding of the Magick the person became a Mage. A person could remain a Mage for the rest of their life if they chose or they could continue to study the Magick on their own and become a Master. If chosen, however, a student could be trained to become a guardian. There are nine Guardians of the Magick, each representing a planet of the solar system. The Guardians could control all forms of magick, elemental, strength, healing, telepathic, creation, portals, shapeshifting, and for some, even visions. A master would teach their apprentice in one single form of magic, only when offered the potential of a guardian could one master all forms of magick. Each guardian carried a crystal bladed sword which was able to shield them from the dark shadow energy of the land between lands. A guardian's crystal sword was forged from nothing by the respective guardian. The crystal was the part which offered protection from the dark, and the hilt was made from an object of meaning to the guardian that reminded them of their connection to the people they guarded. A guardian without a sword was weak and could be easily overtaken by the dark.

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

The land of Scanthia was ruled by a king and queen who had one daughter, a princess. All of which lacked the ability to use magick. But our story is not about them but the actions they set in to motion. It was said that the king's greed for more power and more land led to an unsanctioned and unrestrained use of magick, pulling a dangerous amount of dark magick into power the land of Scanthia. The land between lands had enough of the Scanthian's selfish use of it's energy and one day it fought back. It set monster upon monster, creating a war between Scnathian and beast. The Scantians were vastly out numbered and one by one they were destroyed and the land between lands expanded, claiming Scanthia as it's own territory. The guardians fought fiercely against the darkness, unrelenting but even they too fell to it's beasts and power. Even the strongest of the guardians, the patron of Jupiter who was known as Kieran eventually fell to the upside down and it's monsters. Legend has it that before he was overtaken he gave his sword to his apprentice before opening a portal into another world for her and telling her to run and never look back, sacrificing himself so she could live and escape to world beyond her knowledge. This story is about her. The apprentice who lived, Asling Ghile.

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

Carrying with Asling was a prophecy long forged into the creed of the guardians. The prophecy foretold that one day the land between lands would give way and would attack and expand into their home. The prophecy made no sense at the time it was written, "The mage with no master, the Wisest Will, The Apprentice who lived, the villain turned hero, the children of another world will hold the fate of not only Scanthia, but all worlds in their hands. They will make a choice to save the Magick or destroy it all and us with it. Their actions will awaken them, the guardian who is supreme over all others. Our fate is in their hands. A sheep in wolf's clothing mingles with the flock until sundown. To awaken them they must sacrifice the wolf. With the blood of the wolf will peace return." all guardians knew this prophecy, but none knew what it meant. None until Asling and not until she escaped the destruction of her home to a world beyond that which she understood.